What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

You literally say this in every single thread.
Template for generic Aryan post:
'Why are you going off topic? Back on topic, (insert one liner summarizing his ridiculous views)'

its just a case of the cat got his tounge.

when americans are faced with a real fight they will curl up and go home and go bankrupt

China will demonstrate more anti-missile ability with MKV and possibly laser.

This is the only way to make US back down in a possible nuclear war.

Meanwhile China will help Iran to fully develop the more powerful ASBM system that enables it to knock down the US supercarrier with one single strike.

This could happen when US got intimidated by the new anti-missile tech and their supercarriers got knocked down.

You literally say this in every single thread.
Template for generic Aryan post:
'Why are you going off topic? Back on topic, (insert one liner summarizing his ridiculous views)'

so what you are questioning why i follow forum rules?? its afact that that guy was going off topic and starting to talk about pakistan. Now back to topic west dont like the idea about anyone ie Russia/China standing up to their lies and bullying

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

you guys started it i just gave a prompt response if you can/want to answer that question pm awaiting your reply, back to the threads topic. :tup: russia will be more a lot more wiser in its response than china's agressive nature.

start another threads and we will give you your answers. But this thread is about Russia and China taking on america and denying the Unipolar world created by soviet demise

so what you are questioning why i follow forum rules?? its afact that that guy was going off topic and starting to talk about pakistan. Now back to topic west dont like the idea about anyone ie Russia/China standing up to their lies and bullying

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

start another threads and we will give you your answers. But this thread is about Russia and China taking on america and denying the Unipolar world created by soviet demise

TIP: Re-read the thread entirely and you will find out who went off topic, please I insist. :disagree:

They need wars to fuel their economies, just like they imposed WW2 on Germany in order to pull themselves out of the depression.

Capitalism literally runs on the exploitation of the weak.

agree with you bro. But I think they dont want a real war where they will get killed. They want to kill and abuse the weak. If China and or Russia stand up I dont think they will dare fight

agree with you bro. But I think they dont want a real war where they will get killed. They want to kill and abuse the weak. If China and or Russia stand up I dont think they will dare fight

I believe Putin Eurasian Union and the SCO Both China and Russia Rise will benefit non western countries, it also to say that other countries are standing up to USA influence like Chavez in Venezuela.

I believe Putin Eurasian Union and the SCO Both China and Russia Rise will benefit non western countries, it also to say that other countries are standing up to USA influence like Chavez in Venezuela.

Correct. Not only does the US have to worry about the Middle East, Russia and China, but also Latin America. It really is a global war in its truest sense when it comes down to it. I also foresee African countries rising up too against the West.

the whole world will benefit. even westerners populations are ignored in their so called democracies. Like in the UK most people were against iraq war. Its just and elite western lead by wasp bankers with zionists who control the agenda

Correct. Not only does the US have to worry about the Middle East, Russia and China, but also Latin America. It really is a global war in its truest meaning when it comes down to it. I also foresee African countries rising up to against the West too.

The USA wants to Contain any Nation that stands up to it, simply impossible like trying hold back the ocean. Nations like Venezuela, Iran, look at Cuba embargoed by the USA but still has not given up they will always be nations that stand up to the USA.

They won't get killed, they'll be making money as they have always done. Its the average American Joe who will be killed for a false cause, who will die in vain, for something that will only bring grief of loss to his loved ones. A mother will lose her son, a sister will lose her brother, a son will lose his father, all because a few people in power want him to go to some distant land and kill people who he does not even know why he is killing.

I recommend the book 'Johnny Got his Gun':
Johnny_Got_His_Gun8.jpg

Johnny Got His Gun is an anti-war novel written in 1938 (published 1939) by American novelist and screenwriter Dalton Trumbo[3] and published by J. B. Lippincott company.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Got_His_Gun

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom