What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

If nukes are used in WW3 everyone will be nuked including small island nation on the Pacific Ocean. The big boys wont let anyone live if they are not around. The total destruction.

I need to get me a bunker, guns and some seeds !!!!

Simply the West cannot be trusted looking at the example of Russia and how NATO expanded. With the USA Influence Declining around. it's the best time for countries to take advantage.

its russia's and china's duty to provide a counter balance to the west.

we cannot let the west invade so many countries to run their empires and kill millions of innocent people.

russia and china are the only 2 nations that are capable of this.

india cannot because india is controlled by america, india has no choice.

india cannot because india is controlled by america, india has no choice.

India does in fact have a choice. They chose to be America's girlfriend, so they will side with the US accordingly. India will have to work extra hard to impress the US as she will be competing against South Korea, Japan, Philippines and perhaps Vietnam for the top female dog spot. But I am certain India will outflank the rest as she has had quite a long history of experience serving the 'white man'.

In this sense, India and US are natural allies and so it will not be surprising that they will fight together and fall together.

10fx47k.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall: And then our Chinese and Pakistani friends blame us Indian for derailing the thread.

On topic: Is Russia able to quickly take out its Baltic fleet from the region because the place can become a choke point for the Russian Navy because of the High consentration of NATO members in the region.

India does in fact have a choice. They chose to be America's girlfriend, so they will side with the US accordingly. India will have to work extra hard to impress the US as she will be competing against South Korea, Japan, Philippines and perhaps Vietnam for the top female dog spot. But I am certain India will outflank the rest as she has had quite a long history of experience serving the 'white man'.

In this sense, India and US are natural allies and so it will not be surprising that they will fight together and fall together.

I think, you have mistakenly reversed your country flag and location flag.....

People say that the Arabs are all sold to the Americans......
Therefore you should look into your own country first before criticizing others.......
Self-Criticism is a better way of development.

By the way, India is allied to USA only due to a common issue........TERRORISM.....for the same reason it is also allied to Israel.
BUT this doesn't mean that India supports USA and Israel blindly......That is what you guys actually do.
India criticized USA and Israel on many occasions........

Russia and China aren't realizing what they are doing......they both face Islamic Terrorism...but are playing a double-faced game....

I think, you have mistakenly reversed your country flag and location flag.....

People say that the Arabs are all sold to the Americans......
Therefore you should look into your own country first before criticizing others.......
Self-Criticism is a better way of development.

By the way, India is allied to USA only due to a common issue........TERRORISM.....for the same reason it is also allied to Israel.
BUT this doesn't mean that India supports USA and Israel blindly......That is what you guys actually do.
India criticized USA and Israel on many occasions........

Russia and China aren't realizing what they are doing......they both face Islamic Terrorism...but are playing a double-faced game....

india would love its independence, but it cant because america controls india.
india will always be subservient to america.
india can never criticize america.

a european woman is ruling india.

india is basically an american colony just like israel.

whatever floats your boat man.

keep saying Americans rule India...........and one day you will find, Pakistan is ruling China

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night continue with your wet dreams, may I insist after you have woken up read the history books and learn something about India. India is not nation that acts like a bit ch and sleeps around with her sugar daddy to get payed or using it to get its dirty deeds done unlike other countries in the region.

If Russia and China fall, India is next.

Obama said, if 2 billion Chinese and Indians become rich, that would be a disaster for the US. The US does not want other countries to become developed. The goal of the US is to suppress all other countries and keep itself as the imperial king.

If India is truly independent then the most foolish thing it can do is support the US against China and Russia.

I believe Putin Eurasian Union and the SCO Both China and Russia Rise will benefit non western countries, it also to say that other countries are standing up to USA influence like Chavez in Venezuela.

Death is knocking on Chavez's door. He won't be around for long.

...I need to get me a bunker, guns and some seeds !!!!

Can't plant seeds on poisoned land.

You a55. I want my 15 minutes of my life back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom