What's new

China & Japan soldiers together in Mongolia exercise, rare photos

Looks like new Molle-style vest.

Most PLA still using type07 vest ... just recent 2x years new vest also start to equip for soldiers to replace type07.
View attachment 233581 View attachment 233582

Yep, our boys were equipped with new upgrade of tactical vest that has more armor on the shoulders, too.

Some pics.

IMG_3223_R.jpg

IMG_3228_R.jpg

The newer one also has neck protection---

IMG_3479_R.jpg

IMG_3531_R.jpg

Notice the rear neck is protected. Great for defense against shrapnel shards.

IMG_3480_R.jpg

Side view

IMG_3481_R.jpg

IMG_3482_R.jpg

IMG_3496_R.jpg

Victory Dance? LOL!!

Definitely a victory dance...LOL !!!

Maybe he thinks he's Samurai? ;) ;)

IMG_3490_R.jpg

Yep, our boys were equipped with new upgrade of tactical vest that has more armor on the shoulders, too.

Some pics.

IMG_3223_R.jpg

IMG_3228_R.jpg

The newer one also has neck protection---

IMG_3479_R.jpg

IMG_3531_R.jpg

Notice the rear neck is protected. Great for defense against shrapnel shards.

IMG_3480_R.jpg

Side view

IMG_3481_R.jpg

IMG_3482_R.jpg

IMG_3496_R.jpg

Victory Dance? LOL!!
Bro ... PLA already have the heavy body armor, when PLA soldiers go foreign battlefield they will equip it. Generally in normal trainning inside China, most PLA just wear tactical vest.

U.N PLA with type07 tactical vest + body armor ... :coffee:
11.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Bro ... PLA already have the heavy body armor, when PLA soldiers go foreign battlefield they will equip it. Generally in normal trainning inside China, most PLA just wear tactical vest.

Bro @cnleio, awesome pictures of the new body armor used by the PLA ! Loving the camo design on the boys, plus the layered out design , looks good !

Want to also show you the new camo design by the JGSDF, during a military parade. :)

Japan%2BSelf%2BDefense%2BForce%2B6th%2Bdivision%2Bparade%2Bto%2Bcelebrate%2Bthe%2B53%2Banniversary%2B1.jpg

Japan%2BSelf%2BDefense%2BForce%2B6th%2Bdivision%2Bparade%2Bto%2Bcelebrate%2Bthe%2B53%2Banniversary%2B3.jpg

120125-M-0000R-000.jpg

PS. Gotta love the Bayonets attached to our boys' standard issue Howa Assault Rifles.... ;) ;)

Pleased to hear this.You take china for your enemy.So we never need you to love china.
he only represent his personal views,not of all indians...i see china as a rival ,not enemy,and i only represent my personal views.

Pls back to the topic, some posts r meaningless ...

IMG_2021_R.jpg

...YEA...that's an Axe on the back... LOL!

Not an axe, but an entry tool.

Halligan bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PLAN Marine Corps they equip Molle vest:
View attachment 233600

Do you have info on this picture? Like where it was taken?
'Cuz that's an antimaterial rifle that the guy on the right has....and was wondering if this was deployed to counterpiracy missions around African horn.

------------------------------

In any case, nice pics. :>

yes buddy payback of 1962 is still pending.
Honestly, I can't wait. I really want to see a repeat of the 1962.
Please don't wait for the next Diwali. Do it asap.
"Hate" is a strong word you used. You're not getting away scotch free after flaming the thread.

Back
Top Bottom