What's new

China & Japan soldiers together in Mongolia exercise, rare photos

Smashing. Absolutely smashing. Remember PDF members and children: THIS is the future. No Cold War, no WWIII, no hatred towards each other. Instead, we've got a world united against terrorism and all other common threats currently existing and yet to come.

How about a Russian soldier carrying a Steyr AUG? :partay:

Edit: If I were in charge of organising this international military exercise I'd cordially invite King Joffrey's men as well (now guess what armed force I mean, as "King Joffrey" is a personal slang term I made up for some power holder somewhere in East Asia :lol: )

Btw, I'd also suggest a military exercise including several armies from Muslim countries and the IDF. In place of fighting each other we'd see Muslims working together with Israelis. :angel:

Last edited:
If the Pinoys or Yankies have complained about the drills then that would be the real deals
Otherwise another superficial "feel-good" promo, nothing in substance
Only the Chinese flagged Japanese worshippers will buy these craps

Why?? What did the Chinese ever do to you??

We have bursted their egoes unintentionally countless times

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Paper Folding

I cannot see your photo, but i can bet it is this
e5ba116d49dd974b.jpg

One is fighting for the Greater East Asia Coprosperity, the other one is fighting for the Peace and Freedom of the World.:rofl:

The handsome imperial japanese soldier got an extra chick for his look. BRAVO
Japanese are known for putting grand slogans masking their real intentions

images

images

Handsome empire jap soldier
e65cfee62ef39cb5.jpg

You only post pictures that are questionable. Not all soldiers of the Imperial Army were bad, many of them were actually very compassionate. Yes, there was war atrocities, no one disputes that, but many of the Japanese soldiers had compassion on Chinese people, especially the children. Not all were bad, and not all Japanese were 'evil'.

Some motivational pictures...

6ae851b1180230ff1a32406edf529f5b.jpg

5eafc04894eae2e7150b9c4de5a49b9b.jpg

truth-china16.jpg

PA-7152818.jpg

-------------

Japanese soldiers of the Imperial Army with Filipino kids...

Japanese+soldiers+during+the+Japanese+occupation+in+the+Philippines.JPG

Imperial soldiers enjoying dinner with Filipino folks....tagay na tagay!
@Cossack25A1 @Zero_wing @Pinoy @Filipino @Dakila

Filipino+Japanese+Friendship+Paty+in+1943.JPG

images

Genuine beauty of our boys...despite the war...still finding the courage to smile....and enjoy...

3836265923_050c3ff631_b.jpg

...Yoish!!!

463563886-imperial-japanese-army-soldiers-enjoy-gettyimages.jpg

You only post pictures that are questionable. Not all soldiers of the Imperial Army were bad, many of them were actually very compassionate. Yes, there was war atrocities, no one disputes that, but many of the Japanese soldiers had compassion on Chinese people, especially the children. Not all were bad, and not all Japanese were 'evil'.

Some motivational pictures...

6ae851b1180230ff1a32406edf529f5b.jpg

5eafc04894eae2e7150b9c4de5a49b9b.jpg

PA-7152818.jpg

-------------

Japanese soldiers of the Imperial Army with Filipino kids...

Japanese+soldiers+during+the+Japanese+occupation+in+the+Philippines.JPG

Imperial soldiers enjoying dinner with Filipino folks....tagay na tagay!
@Cossack25A1 @Zero_wing @Pinoy @Filipino @Dakila

Filipino+Japanese+Friendship+Paty+in+1943.JPG
Do you mean you japs were helping other Asian countris? Why you Japs ate two atom bombs from US?
What you said are right, but you were using such words like "many of all" "not all", you are definitely confusing others. Yeah, how many they are?
In fact most the soldiers of empire Japs are bloody butchers and greedy robbers, they killed over 20 million innocent civilians.
In massacre, your emperor's warriors were never running behind the extremists of ISIS.
Every photo is from your own propaganda.
I also paste a photo from the propaganda of your empire Japs.
You can translate it for the members on this forum, tell them how brave and friendly your warriors are.
12bd19a495beef68.jpg

3706d3853805f536.gif

c498d67d9e82e7dc.jpg

Two "emperor's warriors" were competing with each other for who can first kill over 100 civilians with their whittle.
Your country will pay for this.

Last edited:
its our revenge we will decide when to take it. till then you will have to wait.
i am not running away. i never go back on my own words.
Sure you don't. I suppose Mr. 56 inch works under you too. You speak like you represent the whole of India.
When you gear up for war, make sure you eat enough curry since you might never get the opportunity again.

its our revenge we will decide when to take it. till then you will have to wait.
i am not running away. i never go back on my own words.

do you have any proof or source for your claim?
i think you have exaggerated that number in emotions.
You should care more about your own toilet problem not other issues that is irrelevant to you.

OKay, pls ... it's about China & Japan soldiers in Mongolia exercise, WWII history already beyond the topic. Yes, although posted truth about Japan did in WWII China, but here still not the topic and pls stop quarrel ... or this thread won't continue.

Do you have info on this picture? Like where it was taken?
'Cuz that's an antimaterial rifle that the guy on the right has....and was wondering if this was deployed to counterpiracy missions around African horn.

------------------------------

In any case, nice pics. :>
PLAN task fleet in Gulf of Aden ... that's not the anti-material rifle, it's a 12.7mm type89 machine gun on 054A-class FFG.
2.jpg

1.jpg

Now they equipe 12.7mm QBU-10 anti-material rifle:
0f1c4b3c87c13e31ee6a53708222aa9a.jpg

QBU-10.jpg

And 12.7mm M-99 anti-material rifle, both equiped by PLAN Marine Corps:
M99 1.jpg

44tLjtU.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect Combo - China & Japan two brave nations

:D

OKay, pls ... it's about China & Japan soldiers in Mongolia exercise, WWII history already beyond the topic. Yes, although posted truth about Japan did in WWII China, but here still not the topic and pls stop quarrel ... or this thread won't continue.

PLAN task fleet in Gulf of Aden ... that's not the anti-material rifle, it's a 12.7mm type89 machine gun on 054A-class FFG.
View attachment 233805
View attachment 233806

Now they equipe 12.7mm QBU-10 anti-material rifle:
View attachment 233811
View attachment 233807

And 12.7mm M-99 anti-material rifle, both equiped by PLAN Marine Corps:
View attachment 233809
View attachment 233810

:tup::tup:

FYI this international military exercise is called Khaan Quest, which takes place annually in Ulaanbaatar and is hosted by the Mongolian Armed Forces and co-sponsored by the United States Pacfici Command. Other than China (first time actually :yahoo:), Japan, Mongolia and the US forces from Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Nepal, the Philippines, ROK, Singapore, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, the UK and Vietnam take part in the exercise as well.

Where's Russia and Pakistan, though? :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom