What's new

China is building its second carrier

I though you were talking about India's Vik.

If you trolls have nothing better to do please quit the thread.

Dont give excuse that Indian guys started trolling and other things, learn to control emotion.

Same warning goes to Pakistani and Indian members.

China is building its second carrier | Page 3

Stop trolling and start contributing

You sound as if they are building LCA.

LCAs have been handed over to IAF and real work started on it only in 1993.

We were hit by sanctions too which delayed it.

Now stop trolling and start contrbuting seriously

Sarcasm aside, actually we have inducted our version of "LCA" many years ago
First flight 1966
Chengdu J-7 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

images

Art-print painting
"The dream of Huizhou"
Creator: Ying Tianqi
版画 应天齐《徽州之梦》

You are comparing a fighter based on Mig 21 (3rd generation) to a 4th plus generation fighter?

We shall see who will first to get the indigeniously built carrier ready India or China...anyone want to bet??
now the clock is ticking.

India-INS-Vikrant.jpg

IC may face some delays as we havent build such large warship before.

Building it and inuscting it will be massive achievement which can be compared to success of Mangal Yaan.

You are the one who is wrong!.......The poster who you have replied to was correct with their information.

Regarding CV-16.........anyone who is an Engineer, knows that it is far harder, and more time consuming, to modify an existing design, than to start with a new design from scratch.

You also stated in an earlier post, that you believed it would take the Chinese at least 2 decades, to build a carrier.....i don't think so, even if you were to include all the initial design work, as well!

I think, once the Chinese start building their own carriers, we shall see them build them, at least to a pace parallel to carriers of other advanced nations, or more likely quicker!

Tell this to Chinese and Pakisatni trolls to remember on Vikramaditya threads.

Hey Indian, when you can build your own AC. You can come back to talk big about your indigenous AC in this thread, because everything you have are from Russia and USA. Lol

Remember 19 april 2012?

I's because Ruski's designed it as a heli carrying cruiser.When they turned it to an AC;they rebuilt the flight deck.In the process the island got near the center of the carrier.Overall Vikramaditya is 10% larger than the original design.If you see Liaoning and Vikramaditya in picture you will understand.

1.Liaoning
View attachment 206940

2.Vikramaditya
View attachment 206941

3.kiev class
kiev_class_l4.jpg

@Nan Yang @Keel @siegecrossbow

@Horus
Can you please check the above negative ratings on me ?
I want to have the case registered!
All of them from the same person!
It is a blatant abuse.
Thank you!

yes, uncheck it...you are getting to close to my -8

:devil:

Back
Top Bottom