What's new

China is building its second carrier

That is besides the point we have been arguing through the discussions about your doubt of China's capabilies of building aircraft carriers

images

What's up with the peddling of Chinese goods in your posts ?

See @WebMaster @Oscar @waz are you guys getting your commission for the sales made through PDF ? I think there was 1 more guy doing this.

You have missed the points
All the insertions are my signature on arts and culture of China
I have not posted any contact information for sale nor my intention for
What is the "peddling" about?

Waste of money IMO.
Should build more submarines and anti air destroyers first.

Aircraft carriers have their significant functions in modern day naval warfare I think

If you count from the year it was dry docked and work actually started, it actually to took China only 6 years not 14 years.
Vikramaditya on the other hand took 9 years and was much smaller....and still do not have air defense.

1999 to 2013 How many years?

We have a operational A/C and not a show peace.

You are the one who is wrong!.......The poster who you have replied to was correct with their information.

Regarding CV-16.........anyone who is an Engineer, knows that it is far harder, and more time consuming, to modify an existing design, than to start with a new design from scratch.

You also stated in an earlier post, that you believed it would take the Chinese at least 2 decades, to build a carrier.....i don't think so, even if you were to include all the initial design work, as well!

I think, once the Chinese start building their own carriers, we shall see them build them, at least to a pace parallel to carriers of other advanced nations, or more likely quicker!

You are the one who is wrong!.......The poster who you have replied to was correct with their information.

Regarding CV-16.........anyone who is an Engineer, knows that it is far harder, and more time consuming, to modify an existing design, than to start with a new design from scratch.

You also stated in an earlier post, that you believed it would take the Chinese at least 2 decades, to build a carrier.....i don't think so, even if you were to include all the initial design work, as well!

I think, once the Chinese start building their own carriers, we shall see them build them, at least to a pace parallel to carriers of other advanced nations, or more likely quicker!
You don't have to answer that dumb talk too much idiot Indian, just sit and LOL at the replied his post.

yet again, a thread cant be too funny without an Ignorant Indian's joke````

you dont have an operational carrier``a floating coffin smell like C to be precisely :D```a face project indeed alone with all other so-called 'indigenous' Indian stuff

Nonsense!!!!

yet again, a thread cant be too funny without an Ignorant Indian's joke````

you dont have an operational carrier``a floating coffin smell like C to be precisely :D```a face project indeed alone with all other so-called 'indigenous' Indian stuff

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Floating coffin. ????? Which one. Are you talking about ??? This Junk???

China’s Aircraft Carrier Trouble—Spewing Steam and Losing Power

No you do not have a A/C. You have a helicopter carrier. Good luck trying to use it as an aircraft carrier!

The Ministry of National Defence has come out with a denial when asked about the “accident” during a regular press briefing held on 30.10.2014:

国防部:“辽宁舰发生蒸汽爆炸”报道不合事实|军演|中国军队_凤凰资讯

Back
Top Bottom