What's new

China has never stated the 100 billion investment in India

This is a wise decision. There is a reason India can't attract FDI. That country has the worst economic environment to put money in. Look at how poorly they managed the projects during the Common Wealth Games preparation. Those projects are peanuts compared to the massive infrastructure constructions.

But I'm not against small investments in carefully selected sectors. Let the Japanese go first. They did it before, making tons of money from China from their early investment. We'll see how they do it this time. Too bad this is not 1980's anymore. Their hands are tight...

India is too backward to be a business friendly country. Just look at governance of that country.

It is a misinterpretation by the Indian media, here is the full report from Global Time.

印媒误读中国“千亿投资” 想借中日竞争争取利益_国际新闻_环球网

There is already a $400m investment by china in gujarat alone . And now a $3bn investment is signed during this visit the $100bn investment is going to come in 5 years and below is the classification
China plans to invest in bullet and other high-speed trains and work on the metro train system across 50 cities within the country, where Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) projects are being planned.
42696495.cms

Chinese investments stand at $400m, mostly in Gujarat.
42696471.cms

India-China trade stood at $66.4bn last year, heavily skewed in China's favour.
42696385.cms

Major Chinese thrust in India's railway upgrade expected.
42696287.cms

India will seek to learn from Chinese expertise and achievements in mass affordable housing.
42696196.cms

Chinese electronics and mobile companies likely to invest in parks at Gujarat's Karjan and Sanand.
42696141.cms

Several academic institutions in states such as Gujarat likely to tie up with Chinese institutions.
42696127.cms

China and India likely to set up common platforms to promote cultural exchanges.
Beijing likely to set up several industrial parks in India.
42696061.cms

China promises to bring investments worth $100bn, almost triple the amount Japan has pledged.
42695793.cms

It is a misinterpretation by the Indian media, here is the full report from Global Time.

印媒误读中国“千亿投资” 想借中日竞争争取利益_国际新闻_环球网

To all of our Chinese friends here.
We dont beg for aid or investment.We decently invite a lot of world players to invest in India.Those who have money can invest and they will get their profit.If you dont interested in investment then you can go . Others
are ready for the investment in India.

And according to possible behaviour of new government they will do anything for reduce the trade deficit and it will not be good for Chinese.

nobody commited the 100Billion

even we were are skeptical

but thats ok

this is the momentum builder

India does not bureaucratically support a business friendly environment. To invest in Latin America would be the perfect choice.

I guess China should prioritize closer, firmer economic relations with the ASEAN before anybody else. I would like to see mutual trade and investment to reach a trillion usd. There is untapped potentialities with Japan and Korea, as well.

I would say, East Asia first.

I guess China should prioritize closer, firmer economic relations with the ASEAN before anybody else. I would like to see mutual trade and investment to reach a trillion usd. There is untapped potentialities with Japan and Korea, as well.

Yes, I agree. Korea is OK, Japan is a problem, but it's not a big deal. Our next goal would be the economic integration with the ASEAN, by diluting and marginalizing Japan's influence little by little.

I would also prop a better relation with Russia and Latino countries like Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, because they have resources, though Brazil has a protectionism problem and heavy levy of taxation over import product flocking to its domestic market, I don't care, they have resources. But India have neither things, the business atmosphere and the resource. China will gain nothing by feeding the Indians.

But I am not totally against China's investment in India, small amount is some sector is OK, because Indians are always wary of China's any activities.

Last edited:
Everyone knew it was speculation.

I feel Chinese members are trying to pacify their Pakistani buddies here. China should invest in Pak too...perhaps not skip visits. That would keep them happier :)

We don't want China to invest here & don't expect too...Japan is a great ally.So japan over China any day for India..So its up to china if they want to invest in country like Pakistan or India..Friends before benefit:cool:.

Yes, I agree. Korea is OK, Japan is a problem, but it's not a big deal. Our next goal would be the economic integration with the ASEAN, by diluting and marginalizing Japan's influence little by little.

I would also prop a better relation with Russia and Latino countries like Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, because they have resources, though Brazil has a protectionism problem and heavy levy of taxation over import product flocking to its domestic market, I don't care, they have resources. But India have neither things, the business atmosphere and the resource. China will gain nothing by feeding the Indians.

But I am not totally against China's investment in India, small amount is some sector is OK, because Indians are always wary of China's any activities.
You people are in favor of investing in Pakistan ..ryt?:azn:If I am wrong then just say you hate India..Dont babble

Back
Top Bottom