What's new

2013.12 China prepare for moon landing, 3 months moon travel ready

Apart from US, did Russia send any rovers?

And if not, then China could be 2nd nation.
1970 CCCP sent a rover(Lunokhod 1) to the moon, and 1971 lost its signal. 11 months moon discovery.
01300000167299124816082913235.jpg

b58f8c5494eef01fdbf49fc1e2fe9925bd317dd6.jpg

Russia plan 2023 to launch new moon rover.

4dce8345a9fe4a039eb50609cfd416a3.jpg

Last edited:
cool...but I wonder to whom belong the Moon and its resoures.
Can China fly to the planet and just take this stuff Helium-3 as yours? Or will you share it with your brothers and sisters in Vietnam?
Of course we wont share with you,why should We?
If Vietnamese want Helium-3, you can get them by yourself,nobody would stop you。
The moon do belongs to all mankind,but remember to prepare your own shovels。

I always wondered if there are other mineral riches on the moon besides helium 3 dust. Technically it's from the same material as Earth...so.....

oh and good luck to China! :china:

Good work boys. Wish you all the best in getting her to the moon. Wish you guys can find interesting discoveries there!!

it's nice sending rovers to planets or even to our moon but how can we extract He-3 and export it back to earth?

Like buying oils from Arab, if Nuclear Fusion Energy commercialized in the future, Vietnam can buy the nuclear fusion power plant from U.S, Russia and China. I think like today operating a nuclear power plant, above 3x countries also provide limited Helium-3 materials for ur nuclear fusion power plant.

I ever read currently only U.S, Russia and China developing their own Nuclear Fusion device (Europe ???), coz this new energy technology base on nuclear fusion(principle of the hydrogen bomb).

Dig Helium-3 on the moon just like dig oils in ur garden, of course the moon belongs to all human but the Helium-3 belong to who can take it and sell on the earth.

SPACE & NUCLEAR technology is the FUTURE

Are you sure about the bold part ??

Then what is ITER .

Hey guys, is there any program for Mars Rover too ?

I want to see Woman scientist who worked on Rover!! (The good thing about china is gender equality :agree:)

Hey guys, is there any program for Mars Rover too ?
Didn't hear other Mars plan, i think China Mars space mission will delay since last time Russian rocket miss our Mars satellite.

Are you sure about the bold part ??

Then what is ITER .
Well add France
ITER
ITER (originally an acronym of International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor and Latin for "the way" or "the road") is an international nuclear fusion research and engineering project, which is currently building the world's largest experimental tokamaknuclear fusion reactor adjacent to the Cadarache facility in the south of France
500px-ITER_Logo_NoonYellow.svg.png

ITER's members — the EU, India, Russia, China, South Korea, Japan and the United States.
Cadarache_%28red_dot%29_CIA_World_Factbook_map.png

Well add France
ITER

500px-ITER_Logo_NoonYellow.svg.png

ITER's members — the EU, India, Russia, China, South Korea, Japan and the United States.
Cadarache_%28red_dot%29_CIA_World_Factbook_map.png

The members of ITER are those countries which have a working Nuclear Fusion Device aka Tokamak .

So it is not just US , Russia and China as you mentioned .

Back
Top Bottom