What's new

China could defeat US in East Pacific conflict by 2020: Russian analyst

i dont argue here anymore. i talk how peace is better for evryone and get insulted for that? crazy...

you are racist for calling me indian. You insult me and i have the right to defend myself. And you are not straight.
Calling you an Indian is Racist? Where did you get your schooling from?
You want to defend yourself, do it in the regular posting section, stop pming me. Looks like you have a crush on Chinese men. lol.... too bad I am already taken, try some other members. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Calling you an Indian is Racist? Where did you get your schooling from?
You want to defend yourself, do it in the regular posting section, stop pming me. Looks like you have a crush on Chinese men. lol.... too bad I am already taken, try some other members. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
im not indian, so calling me one is insult because it is target to insult my heritage. i wanted made that clear. you think you can insult others and then cant take the heat. typical chinese...losing evry war since 1000 years...

im not indian, so calling me one is insult because it is target to insult my heritage. i wanted made that clear. you think you can insult others and then cant take the heat.
If you speak in this fashion, you will always be an Indian in my books. Like I said, how is it calling you an Indian, insulting or racist?

typical chinese...losing evry war since 1000 years...
Does China losing every war makes you sleep better at night? Or do you get lollipops to suck on for free?
If the above two are true, I'll ask the Government to change our history books. :rofl:
Silly Italian!! Better now?

If you speak in this fashion, you will always be an Indian in my books. Like I said, how is it calling you an Indian, insulting or racist?

Does China losing every war makes you sleep better at night? Or do you get lollipops to suck on for free?
If the above two are true, I'll ask the Government to change our history books. :rofl:
Silly Italian!! Better now?

dude, maybe we did lose every war, he's italian, if there's ever a country that knows how to lose wars, it's the Italians.

dude, maybe we did lose every war, he's italian, if there's ever a country that knows how to lose wars, it's the Italians.
OMG, and I thought Indians were deluded. Here comes the Italians. :rofl:

What the hell is going on around here? :cheesy:
We have a crazy Italian and hates to be mentioned as an Indian. lol..

The guy in his avatar is brown skin, eh

Maybe it is not him, but his boyfriend and surely he will get angry if you all mistakes him as his Indian boyfriend :chilli:

The guy in his avatar is brown skin, eh

Maybe it is not him, but his boyfriend and surely he will get angry if you all mistakes him as his Indian boyfriend :chilli:

In the internet, nobody knows if you are a cat or bog:D

@rott ,He is not an Indian,I suggest you to read two threads created by him.....

Remember, the Russians predicted the US would break up back in the Jun-July 2010 timeframe.

Back
Top Bottom