What's new

China conducts test on ground-based midcourse missile interception

This could have been avoided.

I had many indian friends when I was in USA. They are generally good people. It is the indian media who ruined our relationship. Look at your "Indiatimes", I doubt it is owned and run by a child. No offence.

If China and India are at least normal friends, then both will benefit from each other's ecnomic development. What a pity. Now the only happy guy is western countries.

I had many indian friends when I was in USA. They are generally good people. It is the indian media who ruined our relationship. Look at your "Indiatimes", I doubt it is owned and run by a child. No offence.

If China and India are at least normal friends, then both will benefit from each other's ecnomic development. What a pity. Now the only happy guy is western countries.

Man, do not get delusional. :angry:

In India, three Chinese engineers have been arrested. I fear, they might be executed.

Let me open a thread on this topic.

:china: :china: :china:

Man, do not get delusional. :angry:

In India, three Chinese engineers have been arrested. I fear, they might be executed.

Let me open a thread on this topic.

:china: :china: :china:

Yea open it..I really want to know the opinion of you and Chinese people about it..but let it be a model thread..no comparison and no trolling only talking topic at hand :cheers:

I agree that some of the media exaggarate the things. They are concerned about TRP rating. But this is not necessairly opposing China. They use to sensationalize everything. :hitwall: I repeat myself eeveerything!!

Still if you think Indian or Chinese foreign policy are based on some indiatimes and Xinhua blogs, we are in dillusion. : This is evident from cooperation between these nations.

I can suggest "The Hindu" to refer. It is fairly accurate and balanced.
Hope I made myself clear. :cheers:

@communist
your fear is more delusional than his good wishes.
India is not china.People here aren't executed for such minor issues.
People aren't executed even for willful murder.Only in the rarest of the rare cases , people such as those involved in homicide , repeated offences of murder are sent to the gallows.:cheers::cheers:

This is a real hot topic. What is REALLY SURPRISING is how quickly articles are written about this successful test immediately after it occured. And this is all over the world. Which indicates how closely China is followed by the world. There are more news around the world about China (most positive, only a few mis-construed) in EVERY COUNTRY! Contrast this with only 10 years ago and no one paid any attention. Now every peoples are linked to one another.

There is no need to hide. Russian must have known the test before its launch. We two have an agreement on notification of missiles launches.

I am starting to believe that many assessments of China's military capabilities are just mere guesses. It's becoming a tradition in January (whether 2007 or 2010) for China to show us a new technological capability.

For some unknown reason, the CIA cannot seem to obtain information about China's weapons development. In contrast, for example, Western intelligence gathering and projections of Russian or Iranian military capabilities have been fairly accurate. There have been no real surprises coming out of Russia or Iran.

I don't know how China manages to keep its military secrets in the modern world of spy satellites and communication intercepts. Based on their track record, I can only conclude that Western intelligence agencies don't really know what's going on with the PLA.

I now have doubts if the NSA have cracked the Chinese military or diplomatic communication code yet. I know we had crack Iran's and most likely Russias. We might also crack China's if we pretend to not know about all these tests. And I'm certain we had crack Indian's.:usflag: Maybe even half of India intelligence community is in uncle sam's payroll.

And othe half in China's :rofl:

I now have doubts if the NSA have cracked the Chinese military or diplomatic communication code yet. I know we had crack Iran's and most likely Russias. We might also crack China's if we pretend to not know about all these tests. And I'm certain we had crack Indian's.:usflag: Maybe even half of India intelligence community is in uncle sam's payroll.

And othe half in China's :rofl:

That is really funny:rofl:

Maybe even half of India intelligence community is in uncle sam's payroll.

This "may be" can lead to 100s of possibilities.

Observation 1:
Half of Indian intelligence is on US payroll.
Many Pakistani leaders are said to be on RAW payroll.
CIA is fighting a war alongwith ISI against taliban. Hey, they both are founding organization for the same.
Also US is believed to be heavily infiltrated by Mossad.
Now TTP is supported by RAW which is against US and China both (in context of Pakistan) but how dare they...
God knows what Russia is doing now a days.

Now tell me who is on who's side? :rofl:

Observation 2:
half of Indian intelligence is on US payroll and other half is on Chinese payroll. But here Pakistani members are shouting US is acting against Pakistan's interest and China is with Pakistan. Should we understand Half of RAW agents are killing are other half and vice-versa. :cheesy:

This is a classical example of ranting. :tdown:

This "may be" can lead to 100s of possibilities.

Observation 1:
Half of Indian intelligence is on US payroll.
Many Pakistani leaders are said to be on RAW payroll.
CIA is fighting a war alongwith ISI against taliban. Hey, they both are founding organization for the same.
Also US is believed to be heavily infiltrated by Mossad.
Now TTP is supported by RAW which is against US and China both (in context of Pakistan) but how dare they...
God knows what Russia is doing now a days.

Now tell me who is on who's side? :rofl:

Observation 2:
half of Indian intelligence is on US payroll and other half is on Chinese payroll. But here Pakistani members are shouting US is acting against Pakistan's interest and China is with Pakistan. Should we understand Half of RAW agents are killing are other half and vice-versa. :cheesy:

This is a classical example of ranting. :tdown:

I meant it to be a joke :rofl: but I guess the truth is not that far behind. :woot: You remind me of CNN having to do an analysis of a SNL skit on Obama.

@communist
your fear is more delusional than his good wishes.
India is not china.People here aren't executed for such minor issues.
People aren't executed even for willful murder.Only in the rarest of the rare cases , people such as those involved in homicide , repeated offences of murder are sent to the gallows.:cheers::cheers:

Hey, you mean we execute people for minor issues, who told you this rumor? Please, kick that bad guy's a*s*s for me.

In my opinion, this kind of mid course interceptor is good for the show. But here in the US, we have doubts about the systems here because its not fully tested.

The problem with mid course interceptor is the very short amount of time to detect and launch the interceptor missile. The interceptor missile must be very very fast as it need to catch the target missile in mid course. All the test in the US were performed when the target missile launch and its trajectory is known and the interceptor was launched right afterward in order to be able to intercept the missile at mid course. This, of course, is not practical as no enemy is going to contact the launch of the missile.

Having say that, with the technology to track and intercept a missile at mid course, which is pretty much for show, the real intent behind this test is to demonstrate that China has the working ABM system similar to THAAD and its likely fully deployed.

In my opinion, this kind of mid course interceptor is good for the show. But here in the US, we have doubts about the systems here because its not fully tested.

The problem with mid course interceptor is the very short amount of time to detect and launch the interceptor missile. The interceptor missile must be very very fast as it need to catch the target missile in mid course. All the test in the US were performed when the target missile launch and its trajectory is known and the interceptor was launched right afterward in order to be able to intercept the missile at mid course. This, of course, is not practical as no enemy is going to contact the launch of the missile.

Having say that, with the technology to track and intercept a missile at mid course, which is pretty much for show, the real intent behind this test is to demonstrate that China has the working ABM system similar to THAAD and its likely fully deployed.

Then why did China conduct such a show to USA since both China and USA know it is not practical? China wanted to scare USA with only a paper tiger, although she knows that USA knows it is made with paper, is that funny?

Back
Top Bottom