What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

I'm not asking anyone to apologize. It is impossible to apologize on behalf of other people anyway.

This is my experience, and my opinion.

I have no problem with individuals. But if a country decides to use China as their boogeyman, I won't be very favorable towards them.

You know only one country can plan to do that and that certainly is not India.

The Chinese posters love to call Indian people as "third brother", this name derived from the pre-1962 era when India named itself as the third strongest military in the World.

But the Chinese posters would never label the Indian people as "brown animals" as the white people did.

Right :tup: I cant speak for everyone but I have never labeled a chinese person a "chink" like the white people :)

Exactly don't make up your mind that a nation is like that because somebody said something.

I can dislike any country that I perceive as hostile to mine.

I'll judge individuals as individuals, but that is it.

I'm not asking anyone to apologize. It is impossible to apologize on behalf of other people anyway.

This is my experience, and my opinion.

I have no problem with individuals. But if a country decides to use China as their boogeyman, I won't be very favorable towards them.

Really? You're going off by NDTV or ToI? :lol:

Certainly you don't take those articles seriously do you?

We all admit that some Chinese netizens love to make fun about India with some comical jokes, but many Indian netizens constantly make the false stories to defame China. Meanwhile they are resorting all kind of white racial slurs to generalize the Chinese people.

We can see who is more narrow-minded here.

IF you are really comparing who is more narrow minded-just look at the number of indian and chinese members wanting a better relationship between these two nations.And look at the threads regarding any positive development between these two nations-in most of them we can see hate filled chinese ruining the thread(for eg this one).And regarding the racial abuse-we are facing it from the chinese every single day..just look at posts of hong wu,zheng he,chinapak,speeder2 etc(and there are many more)

We are not hostile. Of all the countries why you only find us hostile.

I'll tell you why.

Because no other nationality, constantly calls me a "slanty-eyed chink faggot".

This always comes from Indians.

Even the Japanese don't have such hatred. No one else does, in my experience.

India has a collective hatred towards China, due to the humiliation of 1962, and the scaremongering Indian media. This is what I have experienced.

I'll tell you why.

Because no other nationality, constantly calls me a "slanty-eyed chink faggot". This always comes from Indians.

I think humanfirst has described why.. even double IDs like molowchai or whatever.. Come on we're not that dumb..

Because of the Tibetan exiled government :rolleyes: They don't have a say in anything anyway all they did was take refugee in India just like Afghans did in pakistan

ya i understood that. they beleive we are trying to separate Tibet, when our own problems are skyrocketing. Guys if we were involved in separatist activity as you mention it would not be possible for us to progress like we have been doing for quite a few years. There are many countries in the region you can see as an example. Also our trade would not have growed to 60 billion.

ya i understood that. they beleive we are trying to separate Tibet, when our own problems are skyrocketing. Guys if we were involved in separatist activity as you mention it would not be possible for us to progress like we have been doing for quite a few years. There are many countries in the region you can see as an example. Also our trade would not have growed to 60 billion.

We've recognized Tibet as a part of China.. what else do they want us to do? Kill the Dalai Lama for saving his life and taking refugee in India?

We've recognized Tibet as a part of China.. what else do they want us to do? Kill the Dalai Lama for saving his life and taking refugee in India?

LOL no...

The damage has already long been done.

Nothing for you to do now, except wait for the Dalai Lama to die peacefully of old age.

And watch your political chip vanish.

I'll tell you why.

Because no other nationality, constantly calls me a "slanty-eyed chink faggot".

This always comes from Indians.

India has a collective hatred towards China, due to the humiliation of 1962, and the scaremongering Indian media. This is what I have experienced.

Look man these are two different things you said. Indian have had racist attacks in US, Australia and other countries but it does not mean these countries are hostile or want to damage our nation. Regarding 1962 part, it has been 51 years and India is growing. Do you think it wants to throw all that in the bin. I will though admit one thing our press is free and anyone can report on any topic. So, this is the way we are brought up by freedom of speech. If somebody rants against the goverment it is shown to each and every one Indian unlike the press rights in China. Though i must admit CPC has an opaque operating structutre which does create doubt sometimes.It is in this regard their is a slight mistrust.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

LOL no...

The damage has already long been done.

Nothing for you to do now, except wait for the Dalai Lama to die peacefully of old age.

And watch your political chip vanish.

Those guys will appoint a new Dalai Lama and then again you'll accuse us.

Back
Top Bottom