What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

You already did it.

Hosting our largest separatist group is more than enough.

@Karthic: I'll get back to you later.

I beleive people like you should openly oppose against India China relations i.e if you are allowed to do that. Now i am knowing what an average Chinese citizen thinks of India.

I beleive people like you should openly oppose against India China relations i.e if you are allowed to do that. Now i am knowing what an average Chinese citizen thinks of India.

I made the same mistake, I first believed that Indians did not hate China. :azn:

And like you, I realized that I was wrong.

chinese think of india is a lot better than you guys think of us , just see how many bashing china threads started by yours country men here, and compare that to the number of threads started by chinese to bash yours country.

I made the same mistake, I first believed that Indians did not hate China. :azn:

And like you, I realized that I was wrong.

did anywhere i said i hate you. On the contrary i dont know if you are CPC or what you seem hell bent. When i say why does not China do something you say the damage has been done. When we are ready to forget 1962 and move ahead with you this type of attitude you show.How come we talk of friendship when you have already made up yout mind.

did anywhere i said i hate you.

Not you personally, but the rest of the Indians here, who call me a "slanty-eyed chink" at every opportunity.

The hatred is too deep. There is no cure.

I feel that trying to be friends with those that hate us, is pointless.

chinese think of india is a lot better than you guys think of us , just see how many bashing china threads started by yours country men here, and compare that to the number of threads started by chinese to bash yours country.

Man do i need to tell you except for few nationalistic all look to China, to its growth and prosperity and beleive we can also do the same. Some members do talk nonsense but this is not a one sided affair. Many Chinese members mock us together with another country members. We respect China and we beleive together is the way we can lead to Asian dominance. however to be honest till date many of us have not been able to understan what is CPC's policy viz a viz India and also please understand after 1962 i admit there is sense of mistrust here but not hatred that i assure you of.

Not you personally, but the rest of the Indians here, who call me a "slanty-eyed chink" at every opportunity.

The hatred is too deep, and there is no cure.

I feel that trying to be friends with those that hate us, is pointless.

To be honest some people our nationalist . Factfully China is growing faster than India in every stage and not possible for us to catchup. On behalf of those Indians who did this i apologize to you. Please understand every country wants to be No.1 and when there are some comments along with members of some other country, some people do infuriate. You guys are leading Asia, i request you act as an elder brother to us not bully us please.

^^^ There is no point really. At the end of the day, you'll state your opinion, and I'll state mine.

I personally feel that it is pointless.

^^^ There is no point really. At the end of the day, you'll state your opinion, and I'll state mine.

I personally feel that it is pointless.

if you feel let it be that way. Just dont express animosity man. Enjoy Life.

To be honest some people our nationalist . Factfully China is growing faster than India in every stage and not possible for us to catchup. On behalf of those Indians who did this i apologize to you. Please understand every country wants to be No.1 and when there are some comments along with members of some other country, some people do infuriate. You guys are leading Asia, i request you act as an elder brother to us not bully us please.

Well, China is not narrow-minded, if India can surpass us by hardworking, then we wouldn't have any grudge or complain against India.

Well, China is not narrow-minded, if India can surpass us by hardworking, then we wouldn't have any grudge or complain against India.

Even we are not narrow minded.We don't normally think about growth or all this until coming to this forum . There is no hatred for China among us.

Even we are not narrow minded.We don't normally think about growth or all this until coming to this forum . There is no hatred for China among us.

Are you sure?

Then explain to me why there are some Indian netizens who deliberately make up the false story about Chinese eating fetus? Then following by a bandwagon of China bashing replies?

Chinese Eat Human Baby Soup | 1122033

Even cow piss drinking is the well known tradition among some Hindus, yet the Chinese posters won't deliberately start a topic to make fun of it.

Are you sure?

Then explain to me why there are some Indian netizen who deliberately make up the story of Chinese eating fetus? Then following by a bandwagon of China bashing replies?

Even cow piss drinking is the well known tradition among some Hindus, yet the Chinese won't deliberately start a topic to make fun of it.

It's not real, which makes it even more malicious.

There is an Indian member on this forum (Jackdaws) who loves to claim that Chinese people are cannibals as well.

Are you sure?

Then explain to me why there are some Indian netizens who deliberately make up the story of Chinese eating fetus? Then following by a bandwagon of China bashing replies?

Even cow piss drinking is the well known tradition among some Hindus, yet the Chinese posters won't deliberately start a topic to make fun of it.

Look every party will have something to attack another. Like Chinese and other country members gang up and delibrately attack us on our failures. reminding us of 1962,poverty, illitracy etc so some members do attack personally . Regarding this piss thing i have personally never seen such an activity within my lifetime. maybe it was a practice carried out in old rural india and now it used for attacks all over the net on India. So, does a few netizens really depict about India. Most of Indians dont have time to think about these issues, they are busy with their lives and I am sure same will be the case with China

It's not real, which makes it even more malicious.

There is an Indian member on this forum (Jackdaws) who loves to claim that Chinese people are cannibals as well.

Simply ignore them man. There are many personal attacks on me I live it off with a good humor. If we take tensions here too, whats th point of connecting here.

Back
Top Bottom