What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

I always hope India and china would work together in Peace. Imagin the benifits it would offer to the world:agree: I feel that there is no real problem between them but there is alot of Misunderstanding and EGO between them which is spoiling everything:cry:

^^^

Its a mistrust couple with fear of backstabbing. No one believes the other side at the table.All they talk in that discussion room is for media and public consumption. While their doing talk mouch louder than whatever they say in public.

China builds tens of airbases in Tibet, moves its medium and long ranged BM`s into tibet,India activates its ALG`s, raises more mountain battalions, forms a mountain strike force,..............
Does anyone see here is someone is looking for peace? Certainly not.
One is on expansionist move while the other is defending its territory claims.
If India and China has to revert back to thier melliniums old peace days, there needs to be a buffer zone in between them. This buffer zone prevents both sides from escalating tensions. Tibet did its best for those hundreds of years and made two gains live in peace.Ever since tibet was lost to invading chinese policies , peace was disturbed in the region.

As a rule of thumb, you cant have two gains( economical or military) living next door.By nature this creates as many mis-conceptions and leads to wars..... Good example was medival europe, when all those tiny european countries more or less at the same level. They have been fighting wars and wars for centuries.
Because we cant defy logic that insecurity prevails between same level neighbours. Now why pakistan is not Indias concern anmymore explains this theory. And why India nitpicks everything chinese does or vice versa.

For a sutainment of peace, firstly either we need a buffer zone or resolve all unresolved boundary issues in a meaning full form( but not like becos our great great great grand fathers used to say this land is ours). Since peace treaty, transperance treaties, involve peope to people interactions as much often as possible.

Before the 1000 A.D Asian economy is the largest with Indian sub-continent providing 35 % and China offering 25% to the whole whorld economy.After that India took a lot of beatings by the invaders from different regions and went to the never seen levels of its once economic might.

Now we are witnessing chinese pulling it up from the depths,so is India.
With India living next to the new silk road of trade( Indian ocean) it can gain and lot and bring back its lost economy.

Cmon guys, whhat happened to those days of selling diamonds and precious stones on the road side?{ My home town falls in a region once ruled by Sri Krishnadevaraya. My grand pa used to say this: While walking on the sand dunes of river krishna, they used to find diamonds and other precious stones,..... they were then brought up and used to sell in the market on the road sides......}.Under the rule of great kings and emperors with forward thinking and stability people possesed a prosperous life.

honestly there is a lot to say.......... but time wont permit for me. :(

^^^

Its a mistrust couple with fear of backstabbing. No one believes the other side at the table.All they talk in that discussion room is for media and public consumption. While their doing talk mouch louder than whatever they say in public.

China builds tens of airbases in Tibet, moves its medium and long ranged BM`s into tibet,India activates its ALG`s, raises more mountain battalions, forms a mountain strike force,..............
Does anyone see here is someone is looking for peace? Certainly not.
One is on expansionist move while the other is defending its territory claims.
If India and China has to revert back to thier melliniums old peace days, there needs to be a buffer zone in between them. This buffer zone prevents both sides from escalating tensions. Tibet did its best for those hundreds of years and made two gains live in peace.Ever since tibet was lost to invading chinese policies , peace was disturbed in the region.

As a rule of thumb, you cant have two gains( economical or military) living next door.By nature this creates as many mis-conceptions and leads to wars..... Good example was medival europe, when all those tiny european countries more or less at the same level. They have been fighting wars and wars for centuries.
Because we cant defy logic that insecurity prevails between same level neighbours. Now why pakistan is not Indias concern anmymore explains this theory. And why India nitpicks everything chinese does or vice versa.

For a sutainment of peace, firstly either we need a buffer zone or resolve all unresolved boundary issues in a meaning full form( but not like becos our great great great grand fathers used to say this land is ours). Since peace treaty, transperance treaties, involve peope to people interactions as much often as possible.

Before the 1000 A.D Asian economy is the largest with Indian sub-continent providing 35 % and China offering 25% to the whole whorld economy.After that India took a lot of beatings by the invaders from different regions and went to the never seen levels of its once economic might.

Now we are witnessing chinese pulling it up from the depths,so is India.
With India living next to the new silk road of trade( Indian ocean) it can gain and lot and bring back its lost economy.

Cmon guys, whhat happened to those days of selling diamonds and precious stones on the road side?{ My home town falls in a region once ruled by Sri Krishnadevaraya. My grand pa used to say this: While walking on the sand dunes of river krishna, they used to find diamonds and other precious stones,..... they were then brought up and used to sell in the market on the road sides......}.Under the rule of great kings and emperors with forward thinking and stability people possesed a prosperous life.

honestly there is a lot to say.......... but time wont permit for me. :(

Ironically, the reason why Tibet is such a hot spot because it was in fact part of China's empire for over a millennium. The Sikh army tried to invade it, but got repelled, and when the Chinese military tried to attack the Sikh army, they failed as well. The so-called "invasion" (the Tibetans personally said that Chinese troops treated them "better than British troops") was part of a process of returning all lost territories to China following the Japanese war.

I do not see how placing J-10As on the Sino-Indian border is "expansion". This is clearly a response to India placing some of their pre-production HAL Tejas fighters on the border as well as amassing troops there. Dates prove everything. Both militaries are also putting numbers within their borders.

Back
Top Bottom