What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

I'll tell you why.

Because no other nationality, constantly calls me a "slanty-eyed chink faggot".

This always comes from Indians.

I have seen atleast half a dozen indians aoplogise to you for that(even in this thread)..Can we even dream of a neutral chinese member apologising for racist posts of speeder2 or zhenghe or chinapak?Never..

LOL no...

The damage has already long been done.

Nothing for you to do now, except wait for the Dalai Lama to die peacefully of old age.

And watch your political chip vanish.

I can tell you liked that first bit :azn:

However I agree India is using the Tibet card just as China is using the whole stapled visa crap..

However I believe all three govts. India, China and pakistan are too stubborn to give an inch of territory.. and war is def not an option as it will just escalate into a frenzy of nukes..

I believe in status-quo and call it a day

I have seen atleast half a dozen indians aoplogise to you for that(even in this thread)..Can we even dream of a neutral chinese member apologising for racist posts of speeder2 or zhenghe or chinapak?Never..

I told Hongwu to STFU when he brought up India negatively and have called him on trolling countless times.

For speeder2 I have explained many times IQ is irrelevant and that Indians are okay. Is that enough?

I told Hongwu to STFU when he brought up India negatively and have called him on trolling countless times.

For speeder2 I have explained many times IQ is irrelevant and that Indians are okay. Is that enough?

You are the saner along with chinese-dragon,cardsharp, chinesetiger cross etc.. it's a handful that mock each other on both sides psychologically and blatantly :)

Besides this thread has been derailed enough. Back to topic please.

At least these posters are only politically against India, they don't constantly resort the racial slurs, right?

Well, with the except of speeder2, who has a ludicrous way to label Chinese and Germanic as the most superior, which i never agree with him.

At least these posters are only politically against India, they don't constantly resort the racial slurs, right?

I've seen chinese members telling Indians to go back to their slum, talking about how Indians smell of curry. Both threads have been deleted because of trolls from both sides goin at it.

You can't apologize for other people. :lol:

So they were just wasting their time, when trying to do that.

And ask any old member here (Bombenstrum, Cardsharp)... I always used to defend Indians against false-flag Chinese like "challenger". I even got him perma-banned from the forum.

But when Indians were racially abusing us, the favor was never returned.

Ok Guys bye bye.. its very late here in India. Hopefully will meet again. Also, how can we hate the chinese when are on the net using a mouse, keyboard,screen and almost everything MADE IN CHINA.:cheers:

Okay lesson here is that there are trolls on both sides.

What we can do as individuals is to call them out on it even if they are of the same nationality. In my opinion lack of action is an okay for those trolls to keep trolling.

I second that

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Ok Guys bye bye.. its very late here in India. Hopefully will meet again. Also, how can we hate the chinese when are on the net using a mouse, keyboard,screen and almost everything MADE IN CHINA.:cheers:

Goodnight bro :)

You can't apologize for other people. :lol:

So they were just wasting their time, when trying to do that.

And ask any old member here (Bombenstrum, Cardsharp)... I always used to defend Indians against false-flag Chinese like "challenger". I even got him perma-banned from the forum.

But when Indians were racially abusing us, the favor was never returned.

I reported all those members who were making racist comments on you in that "china voted against banning jud" thread..

Calling indians(as a whole)slumdogs,slaves of white,uglyetc etc on a regular basis isn't racist?

There is no equivalent of the word n*gger/ch*nk in the English language to attack Indians with.

Nothing on that level at least.

(Not that I would use it anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom