What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

It's not real, which makes it even more malicious.

There is an Indian member on this forum (Jackdaws) who loves to claim that Chinese people are cannibals as well.

We all admit that some Chinese netizens love to make fun about India with some comical jokes, but many Indian netizens constantly make the false stories to defame China. Meanwhile they are resorting all kind of white racial slurs to generalize the Chinese people.

We can see who is more narrow-minded here.

We all admit that some Chinese netizens love to make fun about India with some comical jokes, but many Indian netizens constantly make the falso stories to defame the Chinese. Meanwhile they are resorting a kind of white racial slurs to generalize the Chinese people.

We can see who is more narrow-minded here.

try to look it this way. When two guys get together and start bullying a person. Now out of the two a weaker guy with the help of a strong guy is sluring this person up, you will expect such attacks.

Bro west attacks each and every one of us. Be it India, China or Pakistan.

Yeah, but using their racial slurs to attack the Chinese people would make them feel so proud.

Yet, white supremacists have the words like "brown animals" reserved for the Indian people, yet the Chinese posters would never use a such word to attack other non-white groups.

Even the most Chinese Ultranationalist discussion forum, the Chinese posters are only complaining when other non-white group like the Black Africans who have some xenophobia sentiment toward the Chinese.

Zimbabwean Woman Causes Stir as Chinese TV News Anchor - Asia Finest Discussion Forum

I meant that Indians love to use racial slurs invented in the West (chink, etc.), to abuse Chinese people.

Might as well invent your own racial slurs.

Lets not attach individual behaviors to a whole group of people. I certainly don't apologize for whatever other Chinese people say.

Yeah, but using their racial slurs to attack the Chinese people would make them feel so proud.

Yet, white supremacists have the word "brown animals" for the Indian people, yet the Chinese posters would never use a such word to attack other non-white groups.

Even the most Chinese Ultranationalist discussion forum, the Chinese posters are only complaining when other non-white group like the Black Africans who have some xenophobia sentiment toward the Chinese.

Zimbabwean Woman Causes Stir as Chinese TV News Anchor - Asia Finest Discussion Forum

Been here as a guest for a long time. You chinese are no better :no:

try to look it this way. When two guys get together and start bullying a person. Now out of the two a weaker guy with the help of a strong guy is sluring this person up, you will expect such attacks.

Honestly, we don't even feel insure about the racial slurs from the West.

They can label us whatever they want, but the history will grant us the victory.

I meant that Indians love to use racial slurs invented in the West (chink, etc.), to abuse Chinese people.

Might as well invent your own racial slurs.

Brother Indians are not good at inventing slur. Mostly what they use are religous slurs. I am also attacked by slurs on our skin color, poverty, our religion and faith but i don't take it personally. We also reciprocate on west by calling them yankees and making fun of there loose culture. All this goes on. I personally feel you have taken that UCLA rant against asians seriously. :)

Honestly, we don't even feel insure about the racial slurs from the West.

They can label us whatever they want, but the history will grant us the victory.

If what your nation is doing does not ensure you victory i feel you will always remain unsatisfied. Enjoy it man, why take some nonsense on heart.

Been here as a guest for a long time. You chinese are no better :no:

The Chinese posters love to call Indian people as "third brother", this name derived from the pre-1962 era when India named itself as the third strongest military in the World.

But the Chinese posters would never label the Indian people as "brown animals" like the white people did.

Lets not attach individual behaviors to a whole group of people. I certainly don't apologize for whatever other Chinese people say.

Exactly don't make up your mind that a nation is like that because somebody said something.

I'm not asking anyone to apologize. It is impossible to apologize on behalf of other people anyway.

This is my experience, and my opinion.

I have no problem with individuals. But if a country decides to use China as their boogeyman, I won't be very favorable towards them.

If what your nation is doing does not ensure you victory i feel you will always remain unsatisfied. Enjoy it man, why take some nonsense on heart.

When US becomes a Latino majority by 2050, this will be an automatic victory for us.

Maybe US could even crumble long before 2050.

Back
Top Bottom