What's new

China backs Pakistan govt after Osama bin Laden's death

Twenty-three children and nine women were in the compound at the time of the assault and were turned over to Pakistani authorities, added the US official who requested anonymity to discuss an intelligence matter.

Hints of Pakistani co-op?

How come they were turned over to Pak authorities if there wasn't a Pak role in assault???

To what extent, strategically speaking, can China back up Pakistan? I mean, looking at the hardening stance by the Pakistani military since Raymond Davis episode, it looks obvious that the Pakistani military has decided to play rough with the Americans. What is being asked of Pakistan is a surrender of Afghanistan to pro-India forces. And the military in Pakistan is stubbornly refusing it. They must have some backers. Who? China? Saudia Arabia?

Saudi Arabia is stauchly critical of India role in Afghanistan and taking a vis-a-vis approach through Pakistani help and Saudi Investments to keep India out..however the sin-city of gulf..aka Dubai is a royal boot licker of India everywhere.

Hints of Pakistani co-op?

How come they were turned over to Pak authorities if there wasn't a Pak role in assault???

Saudi Arabia is stauchly critical of India role in Afghanistan and taking a vis-a-vis approach through Pakistani help and Saudi Investments to keep India out..however the sin-city of gulf..aka Dubai is a royal boot licker of India everywhere.

I thought they were critical of Indo-Israel ties

india-consolidating-ties-with-s-arabia-cables.html

however the sin-city of gulf..aka Dubai is a royal boot licker of India everywhere.

Why are they 'royal bootlicker'? Because they are secular? That's all I see different between the two Arab nations (KSA vs UAE). Even then, the UAE and KSA were the only ones, along with Pakistan, who had recognized the Mullah Umar led Taliban govt. between 1996-2001.

Anyway, who can explain as to what length China can help Pakistan? There is foreboding in the air that both America and Pakistan are digging their heels--ready to confront each other. I won't be too surprised if a drone is attacked soon--it is un-manned after all.

Saw allot of racist and genocidal comments on Times of India saying Chinks should die or Chinese are the plague of the world, China has moved on from it's from it's past but Indians seem to have a chip on there shoulder obsessed and hate China.

Saw allot of racist and genocidal comments on Times of India saying Chinks should die or Chinese are the plague of the world, China has moved on from it's from it's past but Indians seem to have a chip on there shoulder obsessed and hate China.

Yeah, that is how much they love us. :D

They say that kind of stuff on here too, usually when the mods aren't around to delete it.

Poor China -- Pakistanis appreciate it but feel sorry for the brother ally, China, that it has a friend like this, that brings it nothing but problems.

I don't feel that way at all. Pakistan isn't causing problems for China, not in the slightest.

In fact, Pakistan is giving us a lot of vital help. Controlling the Sino-Pakistan border to prevent movement of ETIM separatists, allowing us to access Gwadar port, giving us a voice in Muslim forums like the OIC (espcially on Xinjiang-related issues).

Yes really ,Iv been to Both China and India and Chinese don't seem to give a rats about 1962 heck India isn't even reported in Chinese news while Indians iv met have a grudge against China, every Indian article on china is that it's building it's military and backing Pakistan really a sad Obsessed with china seems to be the cue

Why are they 'royal bootlicker'? Because they are secular? That's all I see different between the two Arab nations (KSA vs UAE). Even then, the UAE and KSA were the only ones, along with Pakistan, who had recognized the Mullah Umar led Taliban govt. between 1996-2001.

Anyway, who can explain as to what length China can help Pakistan? There is foreboding in the air that both America and Pakistan are digging their heels--ready to confront each other. I won't be too surprised if a drone is attacked soon--it is un-manned after all.

I am sure this is just a bluff, America can't handle the consequence of a all out war with Pakistan, unless they have gone mad, which is what they are trying to prove atm. China would probably proliferate troops and equipment to assists Pakistan or at the very least warn or prevent India from playing the imperialist game, but i am sure the Pakistan military at 600000 men can handle whatever America throws at them in conventional war. Don't forget Russia will not likely stay pat and watch it all happen, America is just blowing hot air, if they are stupid enough to start a war with Pakistan.

China don't care about their own people. Ready to roll tanks on civilians. Pakistan should careful, atleast USA giving money.

Well ,See I'm not at all surprised .

China keep doing this until its backfires you like it did to US who supported them in 70-80's

China don't care about their own people. Ready to roll tanks on civilians. Pakistan should careful, atleast USA giving money.

Yeah, so true, did you forget to mention China also learn from india of how to starve 2 million children to death on a yearly basis as part of the population control program?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom