What's new

China asked to cease its activities in Azad Kashmir

ha ha what you going to do bomb our rig....thats a funny story if you do that anyway

we have better options!

muddy returns???in oil exploration???funny...learn the difference between fear and respect...why do the countries around the world donot like the rise of china is just because of this...double standards and aggressiveness they speak one and do other

that is the line of hegemonists and the incapable. you recite it well

we have our own policy to follow. what? we are not using our military force against you, why the unnecessary concern?

its not civil or millitary.its the same reason ur country protested against indian exploration in scs.. sovereignty...hard to emphatise??

we have better options!

that is the line of hegemonists and the incapable. you recite it well

is that all you got to support ur augment??you can do better

Government has conveyed its concerns to China about its activities in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (***) and asked it to cease such activities there, Defence Minister AK Antony told the Lok Sabha on Monday.http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_china-asked-to-cease-its-activities-in-******************-kashmir_1812605

26934402.jpg

its not civil or millitary.its the same reason ur country protested against indian exploration in scs.. sovereignty...hard to emphatise??

is that all you got to support ur augment??you can do better

if we use military actions against you, you soldiers will die and there is destruction in the land

when we are doing civil activities, the people of Kashmir will benefit from CONSTRUCTION

dont you learn to see the difference!?

It just talk by Indian... Business will still goes on for China in Kashmir.
As for exploration of oil by India for Vietnam has almost cease. Even Vietnam has tone down their tone ans suppress their own anti China demonstration after we strangled Vietnam economy...

You should take your medication on regular bases, at least that way, we will not have suffer your delusions.

cut out the nonsense! your off topic comments will not be entertained.

ohhhh I love to hear your other options...please let me hear tgem

you dont deserve to know more than what I ve written

Now guys go on topic comment plz!

if we use military actions against you, you soldiers will die and there is destruction in the land
when we are doing civil activities, the people of Kashmir will benefit from CONSTRUCTION

ya you take military action and our soldiers die but not yours...ha ha an 5 feet guy is threatening me....oh someone please help me....
and it's our place so we've rights , why it's so hard for you to get it

ya you take military action and our soldiers die but not yours...ha ha an 5 feet guy is threatening me....oh someone please help me....

no personal attack or else I report your abuse! and I stand 1.78 m tall

I was explaining to the delusional indian who doesnt know the difference between military vs civil activities

no personal attack or else I report your abuse! and I stand 1.78 m tall
I was explaining to the delusional indian who doesnt know the difference between military vs civil activities

oh then next time when you bring some stupid explanation try talking equally, instead saying stuff like Indian soldiers would die and bla bla....that's personal too, if you can't face it go complain or cry to your mama

u blabbering the same again and again....i'll phrase it in a better way "kashmir is to us what scs is to you"..u r speaking as if there is going to be a war between both the nation..because it wont happen any time soon..even if it did..trust me..result to china would be as disastrous as it would be to india. but thats all together a different case

oh then next time when you bring some stupid explanation try talking equally, instead saying stuff like Indian soldiers would die and bla bla....that's personal too, if you can't face it go complain or cry to your mama

cases reported:mod:

Back
Top Bottom