What's new

China asked to cease its activities in Azad Kashmir

If Pakistan is Ok then Its not our problem what China is doing in ***, while we continue our monitoring and keep proper mitigation plans.

On presence of Chinese soldiers in ***, Antony said, "Government is aware of China undertaking infrastructure projects in *** which are being executed by Chinese civil companies.

Antony clarified they are civil companies not soldiers but its not enough to stop dhoti shivering.

Talk To The Hand. :omghaha:

india-china.jpg

Time for you Indians to learn a valuable lesson. Build Kashmir, formally accept into the Union with no exceptions, allow ppl to enter from any state to start business or settle down, change anything that helps Pakistan in our Kashmiri. Hell, even change the name.

India has been trying to do the above anyway but with little success

No actually they havent't done anything what I mentioned. If they did, the scenario would be positively different.

1.formally accept kashmir into the Union......you have been trying for ages but with no success.

2. allow ppl to enter from any state.......you tried to send people affected by the sikh freedom struggle to parts of kashmir but it did not work out.

I think China and India are more receptive to one another's requests and seem to genuinely want amicable relationships. This maturity is almost unmatched by the leadership in the rest of the region.

I guess India and China inherently have to be the leaders of the region.

India and China is working closely for post 2014. I think China will reduce their activities in P0K.

I think China and India are more receptive to one another's requests and seem to genuinely want amicable relationships. This maturity is almost unmatched by the leadership in the rest of the region.

I guess India and China inherently have to be the leaders of the region.

i very much doubt that..china showed its concerns in scs and we respected it.we told them that"kashmir is to india what scs is to china" and yet they interfere in our issues..thats a deliberate one not bymistake. respect must be mutual..dont u think??

This is nothing but a deliberate attempt to cause fiction between the Chinese & indian members this news has already been posted & discussed many times & also trolled many times

MODS please close the thread

China will do everything to keep India on the toe. Indian strategists should adopt this Chinese line of offence on their doorstep rather than requesting nonsense.They are never going to back off.

Back
Top Bottom