What's new

China asked to cease its activities in Azad Kashmir

no personal attack or else I report your abuse! and I stand 1.78 m tall

I was explaining to the delusional indian who doesnt know the difference between military vs civil activities

r u referring to me???because oil exploration is as civil issue as construction..what would u say???i presume china a sovereign country would u let japan do the same thing in senkaku islands??i mean just civil whats the big deal u know

r u referring to me???because oil exploration is as civil issue as construction..what would u say???i presume china a sovereign country would u let japan do the same thing in senkaku islands??i mean just civil whats the big deal u know

as for our diaoyu islands the japanese is not doing jack to them
we have concrete construction in Kashmir!

The block letters are explained!

k enlighten me why we've no rights when the owner formally gave the entire Kashmir to India

Kashmiri People Owns that land not that sikh raja...if thats the case wat do u think manmohan and sonia gandhi have the ownership of india .... so are they allowed to sell india... hypocrites...

as for our diaoyu islands the japanese is not doing jack to them
we have concrete construction in Kashmir!

The block letters are explained!

thanx for agreeing to my argument that ur govt maintains..D O U B L E S T A N D A R D S and is

U N T R U S T W O R T H Y..and i already replied to what u explained

Request denied. There is a famous saying that dont speak when your a$$ is at the mercy of others sword.:omghaha:

thanx for agreeing to my argument that ur govt maintains..D O U B L E S T A N D A R D S and is

U N T R U S T W O R T H Y

your trust is worth 2 cents!

We have one standard which is to maintain peace as far as possible and for the good our nation and that of our friends

ps: hahah the t y p e s went wild when I received an anti virus alert!

I think China and India are more receptive to one another's requests and seem to genuinely want amicable relationships. This maturity is almost unmatched by the leadership in the rest of the region.

I guess India and China inherently have to be the leaders of the region.

Let me a point here I never want you to forget. What makes you think China wants to share that leadership role with India? All these yrs they have worked against us. What makes things so differently now? YOu are so naive to think, it is maturity that led to a thaw in relations. Its much more than that, it has to do with India thinking out of the box with regard to its security.

And you never answered my previous question. Nitish Kumar said he will run on an ANTI CONGRESS AND ANTI BJP PLATFORM> SO WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHO WILL YOU SUPPORT?

your trust is worth 2 cents!

We have one standard which is to maintain peace as far as possible and for the good our nation and that of our friends

ps: hahah the t y p e s went wild when I received an anti virus alert!

ur govt begs for those 2 cents all the time.u'r definition of peace is peace only to u and nobody else .

p.s: use a better anti virus which is not chinese. it may work

And you never answered my previous question. Nitish Kumar said he will run on an ANTI CONGRESS AND ANTI BJP PLATFORM> SO WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHO WILL YOU SUPPORT?

I don't really have an opinion on these things. Wrt BJP vs Congress, both seem to be as useless as each other.

i very much doubt that..china showed its concerns in scs and we respected it.we told them that"kashmir is to india what scs is to china" and yet they interfere in our issues..thats a deliberate one not bymistake. respect must be mutual..dont u think??

Agree. There is something wrong with us if we insist on bending over without learning from the past.

I don't really have an opinion on these things. Wrt BJP vs Congress, both seem to be as useless as each other.

So who would you support? I remember seeing your posts on Modi and it was based on unfounded accusations. Now I bring up Nisith Kumar and now you don;t have an opinion. The question is simple. Who would you support? Rahul, Modi, or Nitish? Plz stop ignoring the question. Who wouldn;t you care? Its about India......:what:

As for the China issue, you haven't explained your point.

1.formally accept kashmir into the Union......you have been trying for ages but with no success.

2. allow ppl to enter from any state.......you tried to send people affected by the sikh freedom struggle to parts of kashmir but it did not work out.

Uh NO you are mistaken. The Indian govt has actually kept the Kashmiri issue as it is. The govt has been slow to act actually. If we elect the right officials, it will change. Its not easy but it can dbe done , has to be done and will be done

Agree. There is something wrong with us if we insist on bending over without learning from the past.

regarding kashmir there is no other way but to make them realize that we are sensitive about the issue and not to meddle with it..trade between india is about to reach a 100 billion dollar mark.its time both take each other seriously.and i'm sure they will get their priorities right .

regarding kashmir there is no other way but to make them realize that we are sensitive about the issue and not to meddle with it..trade between india is about to reach a 100 billion dollar mark.its time both take each other seriously.and i'm sure they will get their priorities right .

Lol you guys overestimate this trade too much. :lol:

YEa but we got to be careful, we don;t want China dumping their crap on us while they block access to us. Also, we need to strengthen our environmental protection and corruption laws otherwise, they will sell us hazardous products and briber officials to look the other way. We need a comprehehsive aproach. Its not in our favor till then. Also, consider the control CHina has over the American economy. We need to thread forward but cautiously.

As for Kashmir, they knew this long before. They already know how we feel and choose to go ahead bro. They don;t care.

So who would you support? I remember seeing your posts on Modi and it was based on unfounded accusations. Now I bring up Nisith Kumar and now you don;t have an opinion. The question is simple. Who would you support? Rahul, Modi, or Nitish? Plz stop ignoring the question. Who wouldn;t you care? Its about India......

As for the China issue, you haven't explained your point.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom