What's new

China asked to cease its activities in Azad Kashmir

India will keep asking and CHina will keep asking and neither will listen to each other.....

Thats how the world goes...........

india should end occupation and crimes against humanity in occupied kashmir.....genocide trials should start against indian govt offical and military for crimes against humanity in kashmir and east pakistan.....

Saleeeeeeem... tujhe Anarkali nahi milegi kyunki voh hamari hai. :no:

I hope you understand whats Anarkali :D

And about "East Pakistan"... seems like you are STILL in coma and living in pre 71 era. :lol:

I don't understand why the Indian government want the civil engineering activities stopped. Since the Indians are so confident that they will take the whole Kashmir, then all these dams, railway, highways will come under India's custody when the day comes. Indians should encourage the Chinese to build more and hurry up.

I don't understand why the Indian government want the civil engineering activities stopped. Since the Indians are so confident that they will take the whole Kashmir, then all these dams, railway, highways will come under India's custody when the day comes. Indians should encourage the Chinese to build more and hurry up.

It is a bargaining chip..China is asking India to stop oil exploration activities Vietnam's EEZ, claiming those are disputed waters.

Now India is asking China the same in a UN mandated disputed territory..knowing if China refuses..it will have no excuse to stop India from exploring in South China seas.

i see no reason why should we stay back from viets oils field when china do not respect our concerns.

you should stay back from scs because you are incapable of the exploration and you are losing money

the activities are civil and the indian department of concern is issuing another false alarm

you should stay back from scs because you are incapable of the exploration and you are losing money

the activities are civil and the indian department of concern is issuing another false alarm

And you should give us your precious advice, when asked.

The matter is between China & Pakistan.. 3rd party should not poke her NOSE in PAK CHN matters...:coffee:

China is in p.o.k , so India has every rights to protest or write letter or whatever...learn before writing k

ha ha loosing money....I hear on PDF every time by Chinese crying over India stealing its oil from scs....and what happened after your warning we still keep digging and now we move to new blocks...still you can do nothing about it

Very simple.....Unlike I.O.K, there's no freedom struggle in Azad Kashmir. !!

oh sorry to burst your bubble...there's no freedom struggle in Kashmir, it's just terrorism from Pakistan, and some brain washed by ISI... just like in p.o.k, didn't I hear it from a actual guy from azad Kashmir on PDF....

by the way that's not a clear answer from you...better come with good answer , see this is why no one help you against Kashmir issue at UN

do you have a chinese ancestry??

Back
Top Bottom