What's new

China and Pakistan Army will Attack india .. Indian media .

While I dont completely rule this out, but i dont wish it really happens.
And wars just dont happen out of thin air, and days of long wars are over.
India will be able to defend itself, and any aggressor will be shown their place, history should not be forgotten.
India's internal doctrine only speaks about SWIFT wars, and recent speech from NaMo also says the same.

impossible,pakistan and china wont attack india,unless india attack first.
We will never attack any country. Be rest assured of it.

India will always live under fear .... they are bad a bad neighbor to all its neighboring counties . including Pakistan , china , napal ...

At least we dont have drones flying on our heads and our jets pounding our own people.
Who would know about fear than you people ?

Only a coward would kill innocent people ............ and children ... they are not humans even animals are better than them
QUOTE]
Khoob pehchana apne aap ko.
I wonder though why do your people kill your own childrens ?

While I dont completely rule this out, but i dont wish it really happens.
And wars just dont happen out of thin air, and days of long wars are over.
India will be able to defend itself, and any aggressor will be shown their place, history should not be forgotten.
India's internal doctrine only speaks about SWIFT wars, and recent speech from NaMo also says the same.

We will never attack any country. Be rest assured of it.
said your media,you and I are both just normal guys,the media which is indian said we will attack,seems your media want us to attack.

I don't know
But it seems you forgot recent news of terrorism in Bangladesh
And then the incursions of your own military into their land in the past
The support of LTTE terrorists for years against Sri Lanka until you lost Rajev
The economic blockade and harassment of Nepal
Maybe that's your definition of not bad neighbour? Because it o ly fires at Pakistani border villages?

Of curse you and other touts will counter this post with Pakistan but just a reminder ... Read that you are talking about Indian innocence
You forgot to mention helping AL to kill top Army officials at Pilkhana so that they couldn't challenge their puppet's tyranny.

Sup with indian media.
every week they inform the viewers that India will be attacked by Pakistan and China altogether.
Weird desperation for views i guess.

lol. what India can do is attack Pakistan and China through terrorism, India is the biggest state terrorism country in the world.

@ Bohat shal pehele mene phara tha, " For each and every action, there will be equal and opposite action ".
@ Ye to ho ga koi shak ? Ye tu honai hai ?
@ Hamte suraf dhekte rah jainge.

@ Pakistan will take revenge for breaking Pakistan and this major portion of Kashmir will be in Pakistan's possession.

Cho La incident

Indian losses were 88 killed in action and 163 wounded, while Chinese casualties were 340 killed in action and 450 wounded.
The end of the battle saw the Chinese Army forced to leave Sikkim after being defeated by Indian troops.

Was it not a bullywood film (=MakeinIndia)?

Back
Top Bottom