What's new

China and Pakistan Army will Attack india .. Indian media .

If india is the bad neighbour then there should be bomb blast in bd,sri lanka,and nepal but no
I don't know
But it seems you forgot recent news of terrorism in Bangladesh
And then the incursions of your own military into their land in the past
The support of LTTE terrorists for years against Sri Lanka until you lost Rajev
The economic blockade and harassment of Nepal
Maybe that's your definition of not bad neighbour? Because it o ly fires at Pakistani border villages?

Of curse you and other touts will counter this post with Pakistan but just a reminder ... Read that you are talking about Indian innocence

Op should really not post anything until he/she is atleast 10 years older and has seen the world.

You created this mess and made Af-Pak a mess. No level of denial will change that. The middle East syndrome of conspiracy and denial is your bread and butter now.

Oh woe is me. Every misfortune is because of somebody and something else. We are perfect and our ideology is perfect.

N that is why you have been doing I for decades now. Hell, you even got a Nobel prize winner because of that.. Malala.. You reap what you sow. Proxy war is you forte!!! Don't think spewing some random nonsense will make others buy into it.
we are doing it because you are doing it in kashmir since the Independence stop that and you will have peace .

we are doing it because you are doing it in kashmir since the Independence stop that and you will have peace .

You are NO -ONE to do anything on the behalf of Kashmir. Don't cry then when the snakes you grew for Jihad in Kashmir and Kabul come home to roost. Deal with your own mess!!!

Khud kuch karne ki aukat hain nhin.. Chale baahar tashan dikhaane..

Also, if you openly admit about Kashmir and doing stuff.. You have no room to speak of even if your country goes down in flames.

As shitty as our government and higher ups are, there is no way in hell we are going to do that even if the situation arises where its favourable to attack India.

I just remember a kid who when would do some mischief would straight run away to his Mom yelling in advance...I didnt do it, it was him, it was him..... Indian media at its best.

india media have habbit to bark for nothing.. first they commiting terrorist attacks not they crying that china and pak will attack .. we cud have attack together in 61 when china alone kick *** .. question is did we?
its just a bark which they like to do all the time..
Enough terrorist attacks in Pakistan we sud take this game to their home now ..

As rightly said by great Pundits of the world , 3rd World War will be ignited by Media
55415200110.gif

I don't know
But it seems you forgot recent news of terrorism in Bangladesh
And then the incursions of your own military into their land in the past
The support of LTTE terrorists for years against Sri Lanka until you lost Rajev
The economic blockade and harassment of Nepal
Maybe that's your definition of not bad neighbour? Because it o ly fires at Pakistani border villages?

Of curse you and other touts will counter this post with Pakistan but just a reminder ... Read that you are talking about Indian innocence

Innocence is the term for weak, just a reminder when you use that kind of word.
Apart from LTTE, all other you have bullet pointed is based on cherry picking of history and current affairs.

Although I am not endorsing Indian media's view; but about that "Spanking" line of yours, perhaps you have never heard of Second Indo-China conflict Cho La military conflict...
Cho La incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's see how Indian internet warriors "beat the s**t" out of Chinese, and keep killing more Chinese 46 years after the incident.

2012 version of Wikipedia
Cho La incident: Difference between revisions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dearly wish it was true & China & Pakistan really planned to attack India.

Back
Top Bottom