What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
mod's close the thread.......discussed alot on delusional topic.....

mod's close the thread.......discussed alot on delusional topic.....

If you can't deal with a serious geo-political discussion of Sino-American military options, don't read my thread.

I hate whiny Indians like you. Oh mods, please close down every little thread that hurts my tiny Indian ego. Ugh.

If you can't deal with a serious geo-political discussion of Sino-American military options, don't read my thread.

I hate whiny Indians like you. Oh mods, please close down every little thread that hurts my tiny Indian ego. Ugh.

i don't have ego feeling.... but this thread is not subjected to geo-political discussion but fascinated genocide intention of pdf member...... If you wanna do that in diplomatic way no one will go opposite to china but if you wanna show your muscle to some peaceful country ..... except one entire world stand against you.... got it .... oh yeah you would feel sorry when stand infront of me..... you feel tiny not me.... I'm 6 foot 4 inches my friend......

i don't have ego feeling.... but this thread is not subjected to geo-political discussion but fascinated genocide intention of pdf member...... If you wanna do that in diplomatic way no one will go opposite to china but if you wanna show your muscle to some peaceful country ..... except one entire world stand against you.... got it .... oh yeah you would feel sorry when stand infront of me..... you feel tiny not me.... I'm 6 foot 4 inches my friend......

Russia just annexed 20% of Gerogia in 2008. What's wrong with Chinese annexation?

You pretend as if the Russian annexation four years ago never happened. Either you have no memory whatsoever or you don't follow military developments. You're either clueless or a whiner. Take your pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia just annexed 20% of Gerogia in 2008. What's wrong with Chinese annexation?

You pretend as if the Russian annexation four years ago never happened. Either you have no memory whatsoever or you don't follow military developments. You're either clueless or a whiner. Take your pick.

nothing i'll say..because China already annexed 2 free countries and preety much want to annex an entire sea,and a collection of huge land masses from different countries.they already known as greedy.your delusional thread wouldn't make much difference..right???

nothing i'll say..because China already annexed 2 free countries and preety much want to annex an entire sea,and a collection of huge land masses from different countries.they already known as greedy.your delusional thread wouldn't make much difference..right???

There has been no annexation up to now.

Every country in the world (except for some insignificant tiny countries or islands) recognizes the borders of China under the "One China" policy. The South China Sea map with the nine dotted lines has been around since 1950. There is nothing new in China's territorial claims for the last sixty years.

Also, the annexation of Mongolia will lead to an upgrade in lifestyle for the Mongolians. They must be tired of living in their huts. China will build modern housing with amenities for them. This is a win-win.

KT8KA.jpg

New housing built by Chinese government (notice the flags above the houses): "Tibetan farmers' new homes. By the end of October, 46,994 farming families in the Tibet Autonomous Region had relocated to new homes, which has significantly improved their living conditions, sources say."

Picture source: http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200611/13/eng20061113_320981.html

which 2 free countries?self claimed or recognized by the international community?something like India annexed Kashmir and Sikkim?

which 2 free countries?self claimed or recognized by the international community?something like India annexed Kashmir and Sikkim?

you should read you know...

1st.Tibet...which was a free country (i dont like history of thousand years) when China captured it..

2nd.East Turkistan Republic(now xinjiang)..if you need links..just let me know...

There has been no annexation up to now.

Every country in the world (except for some insignificant tiny countries or islands) recognizes the borders of China under the "One China" policy. The South China Sea map with the nine dotted lines has been around since 1950. There is nothing new in China's territorial claims for the last sixty years.

Also, the annexation of Mongolia will lead to an upgrade in lifestyle for the Mongolians. They must be tired of living in their huts. China will build modern housing with amenities for them. This is a win-win.

KT8KA.jpg

New housing built by Chinese government (notice the flags above the houses): "Tibetan farmers' new homes. By the end of October, 46,994 farming families in the Tibet Autonomous Region had relocated to new homes, which has significantly improved their living conditions, sources say."

Picture source: People's Daily Online -- 47,000 Tibetan farmers moved to new housing

no free country(actually free people) (i don't know about China) want to surrender freedom for better lifestyle.most of them consider freedom more important than better economy.by the way,if China annex Mongolia,do you think they will accept readily??there will be war..what do you think who will be aggressor???

If China ever take over Mongolia (hypothetically obviously), it will be another start of their internal collapse thereafter. Xinxiang , Tibet, Inner Mongolia, Outer Mongolia all the regions China will have to some how control with massive population against them.. The illegal occupation and desperation of the occupied people will lead to more attempts on plane hijacks, bombings etc. In other terms havoc will be caused through out China..

This will be apart from the trade/travel sanctions for all Chinese.. Even after considering all this, If China still wants to commit suicide please do so..

I think, a few recent achievements has gone over these Han minds but it will be nice to watch how the big mouths will be shut down. Give the world a chance to get together and act in unison against the aggression.

Should I ask the question again?nobody cares what you like or not,but international community has its standard,if as an individual you have a problem with that,too bad for,no can help.and your government doesnt even share your opinion,I feel sorry for you.

Should I ask the question again?nobody cares what you like or not,but international community has its standard,if as an individual you have a problem with that,too bad for,no can help.and your government doesnt even share your opinion,I feel sorry for you.

India annexed Kashmir and Sikkim. how exactly high ChinIQ chini? Instead of talking BS you chini better start making sense..

If China ever take over Mongolia (hypothetically obviously), I think, a few recent achievements has gone over these Han minds but it will be nice to watch how the big mouths will be shut down. Give the world a chance to get together and act in unison against the aggression.

do you know over 95% Chinese people are Han and those have no difference from Han??so how collapse?you must be talking about India,right,see your map.
map_cnn.jpg

India annexed Kashmir and Sikkim. how exactly high ChinIQ chini? Instead of talking BS you chini better start making sense..

when unstable India starts talking about collapse of China,that 's real BS.

i replied your questions already in post 173..

Actually, India annexed the state of hyderabad and Goa. Very aggressive actions masked in a culture of peace. Indian military also murdered many innocent civilians in operation blue star. All these injustices must be accounted for.

Actually, India annexed the state of hyderabad and Goa. Very aggressive actions masked in a culture of peace. Indian military also murdered many innocent civilians in operation blue star. All these injustices must be accounted for.

yup..we did..but before making distorted claim,you should read little bit of history first..

Operation Polo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1961 Indian annexation of Goa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom