What's new

China 2nd oil rig on the way to XiSha /Paracel islands water

hey, too many Chinese members here, let them masturbate themselves. China is big boy, but bad boy. you will punished like idiot hooligan.

Last edited:
talking to chinese my poor english is enough, :D
yes,we can understand the basic meaning,but tell me the meaning of " let you masturbate themselves"?maybe you want to say" let them masturbate themselves"???
"china is big boy"maybe you want to say"china is a big boy"

"you will punished like idiot hooligan."means"you will be punished like idiot hooligans."???

i know you like troll,but can you learn some basic grammar?

Oil rigs are the new aircraft carriers. Hell, why not put a flat-top on them with ski jump or catapult. China like dual use technology lol

China would have to wait for someone else to do it first, and then copy it. That's the only way they roll.:china:

yes,we can understand the basic meaning,but tell me the meaning of " let you masturbate themselves"?maybe you want to say" let them masturbate themselves"???
"china is big boy"maybe you want to say"china is a big boy"

"you will punished like idiot hooligan."means"you will be punished like idiot hooligans."???

i know you like troll,but can you learn some basic grammar?

typing mistake bro, I do not check it before posting.

So many circlejerks detected. :rofl:

I don't deny that my english is poor but enough to post my comments here, I learnt it from time I went to school in Vietnam.:p:

Last edited:
I don't deny that my english is poor but enough to post my comments here, I learnt it from time I went to school in Vietnam.:p:

Are you OK? You reply to the wrong person. This is not about English. I make a lot of mistakes when speaking, but people understand me.

Vietnam should invest money on building oil rigs and dig near Paracel islands. It would be interesting to see what the Chinese reaction will be.

They will be stopped if they come within Chinese XiSha islands' EEZ.

In international waters or in Vietnamese waters (halfway through XiSha Islands), they are free to dig.

Taiwan is determined not to stay above the growing melee in the SCS by massively upgrading its facilities and lifting military preparedness on Taiping Island(Itu Aba Island):

094125reeswcs7r8rrknq5.jpg

094125negp7redzdrmf7zd.jpg

094126p4ninn6tqoekny2i.jpg

094126xjg5m78ad978sbja.jpg

094128stmt9csmn1a8nthu.jpg

094128g11g0m1vw04f1k4z.jpg

094129hb0uzvgvcyyep0pc.jpg

094131ds1c5arse6rliiaw.jpg

094138sggtr8fgnittxnib.jpg

Way to go!:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom