What's new

Chief scientist told China's anti-stealth radar identify F-22 flying 450km away

I have my own eyes. I can see for myself. Your western propaganda is useless just like your Hollywood Russia America wars. Pathetic.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Oscar @Horus apologies for inconveniencing you gentlemen, but this 'frequent poster' has become an embarrassment and is lowering the quality of the forum. It is my duty to point this out.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Oscar @Horus apologies for inconveniencing you gentlemen, but this 'frequent poster' has become an embarrassment and is lowering the quality of the forum. It is my duty to point this out.

This is democracy. You try to silence me like the Catholics tried to silence Galileo. Guess what? Freedom always wins.

You want me to kiss western people's butt and say bad things about China. Well, guess what? I live in the west, you can't force to to do that. There is freedom of speech in the west.

If F-22 is really that stealthy they would have bombed Beijing already. Don't kid yourself. F-22 ain't no stealth. Hollywood ain't the real world.

So I'm trying to take myself into your PDF Fantasyland video game.

Just how would they have bombed Beijing by now if they could have?

Never mind the fact it wouldn't take the Chinese very long to figure out who did it, regardless of whether the stealth could be seen or not.

Major nuclear Powers don't just bomb eachothers cities for very obvious, real-world reasons.

Please splash some cold water on your face and wake up to the real world.

So I'm trying to take myself into your PDF Fantasyland video game.

Just how would they have bombed Beijing by now if they could have?

Never mind the fact it wouldn't take the Chinese very long to figure out who did it, regardless of whether the stealth could be seen or not.

Major nuclear Powers don't just bomb eachothers cities for very obvious, real-world reasons.

Please splash some cold water on your face and wake up to the real world.
Don't bother with this guy...he is empty in the head. Unfortunately he has somehow found his way onto PDF...and day in day out he is opening stupid/shitty threads(based off YouTube videos) and making dumb comments. His very presence has brought down the quality of the forum. If u engage him he will just reply with more of his verbal diarrhea.

I wish mods would just ban him...but I don't think that's gonna happen. At the very least I think he should be "quarantined"...there should be some limited sections where he can post and create threads. This would contain his mess and leave the rest of the forum for quality threads/discussions.

Don't bother with this guy...he is empty in the head. Unfortunately he has somehow found his way onto PDF...and day in day out he is opening stupid/shitty threads(based off YouTube videos) and making dumb comments. His very presence has brought down the quality of the forum. If u engage him he will just reply with more of his verbal diarrhea.

I wish mods would just ban him...but I don't think that's gonna happen. At the very least I think he should be "quarantined"...there should be some limited sections where he can post and create threads. This would contain his mess and leave the rest of the forum for quality threads/discussions.

I said F-22 ain't so stealthy and that guy goes all Inquisition on me. I have my rights to express my opinion. I say F-22 ain't so stealthy. So what? F-22 radar signature is classified anyway. NO one knows about it, not even LM CEO knows about it. Trying to force me to say F-22 is stealthy is contrary to western ideals. So much for him living in Australia. Haven't learned the basics of western style freedom.

The F22's usually fly with external fuel tanks or Luneburg lenses to mask their RCS.

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.20.39 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.25.35 PM.jpg

tracking it in peacetime is one thing. getting a radar lock during combat is another thing
If u can see it you can kill it.
If you can track it in peacetime what will happen during war time...suddenly it will change?

Do you what RCS is?

Radar cross-section is a measure of how detectable an object is by radar. A larger RCS indicates that an object is more easily detected. An object reflects a limited amount of radar energy back to the source

Do not tell me you knew what the RCS of F-22 is ? Even if Chinese knew it they will keep their mouths shut

Because China is enemy state of America.

America imports hundreds of billions of products. Most of them designed, branded by American companies
If China was an enemy that needed to be bombed we would not be doing that

Like that why should anyone believe that you are person and not a bot? What kind of argument is that?

"Why should anyone believe anything China says ? Wartime is the only to prove their claims"
the second part justifies the first part

"Why should anyone believe anything China says ? Wartime is the only to prove their claims"
the second part justifies the first part
What claim did i make?. Show me where i claimed anything...
You are just rantinv emeotionally now arnt you

the claim is in the title of the thread
"Chief scientist told China's anti-stealth radar identify F-22 flying 450km away"
I made that claim? What are you smoking...pass it around so we are all out of our minds

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom