What's new

Chemical attack in syria, horrifying video - CBS report

Champion_Usmani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

unnamed.gif

Chlorine is not considered a chemical weapon. It is used in swimming pools. The smoke generated by conventional HE bombs are more toxic than chlorine.

since when are are you so concerned about gasing ppl? chemical firawn does it from time to time.. and nothing from your mothes.. so could you just shut up and do what you always do.. dont look at these things as if it does not exists..

:)

false flag operation by foreign intelligence services with help of Syrian terrorists to blame Syrian government.

since when are are you so concerned about gasing ppl? chemical firawn does it from time to time.. and nothing from your mothes.. so could you just shut up and do what you always do.. dont look at these things as if it does not exists..

Reported

They brought it on themselves. Shooting yourself in the foot isn't a cause for sympathy.

I remember a staunch critic of Assad saying at Jumma he would never believe a Shia source just because he is a Shia but at the same time would believe the Americans. There was one time I saw a Shia wanting to pray at the masjid but two Arabs threw him out because they knew he was Shia. Again same Assad criticizing people.

The same people that claim to be so Islamic and enlightened are the ones that are breaking the rules the most. They would rather believe an American non Muslim than a another Muslim.
@2800 @Raptor22It seems you guys are in a big predicament.

Last edited:

Does this justify the massacre of inncoents in Syria? Irani puppets leaving no stone unturned to defend Basha al Khinzeer....

Turkey has directly armed ISIS in Syria and Iraq with chemical weapons. Not even so long ago you didn't hide your animal face Timur, remember that you were one of supporters of ISIS in this forum. Anyway even your governors in the first days of terrorists flood into Syria didn't deny support for those animals.

You have Syrian blood on your hands , I am not the one saying this, two Turkish parliament members unveiled that Erdogan has sent chemical weapons for ISIS and Nusra front.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015...vided-chemical-weapons-syrian-terrorist-attac

You can also deny it. No one cares about your words anymore, this war on Syrian nation imposed by west using their sultanist and wahabist cannon fodders, is ending with victory for Syrian folks. Your ErdoGon cannot keep Syrian refugees his hostage and leaverage on EU. Sad moments for Sultanists

My pak brother, no one denies using of chemical weapons in Syria but if you search the web these weapons were used when Syrian Arab Army was wining on the ground. There was no reason to attack them by chemics, and please consider that the ones who armed ISIS with those weapons are pouring crocodile tears that Syrians have used chemical weapons against other Syrians. How can you believe that? Trump swine attacked Syrian army using this as his excuse, please tell us who is Trump and why would he care about Syrians? How is that even possible , maybe Trump is a new leader of Muslims and I am not aware of it. The ones that invaded Syria and armed terrorists first to ensure Israeli safety and it's control over Golan heights and then Annex Syrian lands, will pay its price, and soon enough

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom