Massive explosions reported in US base in eastern Syria

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

TEHRAN, Apr. 17 (MNA) – Local sources in Syria reported that several massive explosions hit the US military base in Deir ez-Zor in the east of the country.

Some unconfirmed sources on Sunday night reported that some massive explosions hit one of the illegal US military bases in the Koniko gas field in Deir ez-Zor.

Some news sources also reported that the forces of the international coalition led by the United States targeted a drone during the series of explosions over Deir ez-Zor.

Attacks on illegal US bases in Syria have intensified in recent months. At the beginning of last month, the US Central Command (CENTCOM) announced that two rockets hit the country's military base in eastern Syria, and there were no casualties.

Koniko gas field is one of the largest US military bases in Deir ez-Zor in eastern Syria. The base had been targeted by rockets several times before.

Meanwhile, local sources in Syria reported a conflict between American forces and unknown people. It is said that American forces have attacked some positions in Syria. According to a local source, one of the helicopters of the American coalition was damaged. Two people were reportedly killed in the air attack of the US forces on one of the villages in Syria.

Some sources reported that a number of American forces were injured.

MNA/5756917; 5756916

News Code 199582

Why Iran doesnt send a warship, or a underwater drone, to USA East Coast and stop trying to turn ME into a living hell?

USA real power doesnt give a shit if Iran kill one or one thousand USA militarymen in ME, it's exactly what they want, a excuse to trigger a large ME war.

Why Iran doesnt send a warship, or a underwater drone, to USA East Coast and stop trying to turn ME into a living hell?

USA real power doesnt give a shit if Iran kill one or one thousand USA militarymen in ME, it's exactly what they want, a excuse to trigger a large ME war.
USA sent its military to Iran's region and launched invasions and occupied Syria, Iran did not send its military to invade the USA's neighbours. The USA's military occupation of north Syria is illegal and Syrians are well within their rights to resist that military occupation.

You deny Syrians of their agency by reducing their acts of lawful resistance against an illegal foreign occupation to Iran vs USA. But, not unexpected from you and your racist drivel.

USA sent its military to Iran's region and launched invasions and occupied Syria, Iran did not send its military to invade the USA's neighbours. The USA's military occupation of north Syria is illegal and Syrians are well within their rights to resist that military occupation.

You deny Syrians of their agency by reducing their acts of lawful resistance against an illegal foreign occupation to Iran vs USA. But, not unexpected from you and your racist drivel.
Iran is the useful idiot of USA in Middle East, Iran is doing what USA elite wants to do it.

If Iran really want to face USA, they should build a underwater drone and send to Hamptons coast.

USA ruling elite doesnt give a fucking shit if Iran kill every American militarymen in ME, that's precisely what they want, a excuse to burn whole ME.

Iran is the useful idiot of USA in Middle East, Iran is doing what USA elite wants to do it.

If Iran really want to face USA, they should build a underwater drone and send to Hamptons coast.

USA ruling elite doesnt give a fucking shit if Iran kill every American militarymen in ME, that's precisely what they want, a excuse to burn whole ME.
No, Americans do not want to die in the parts of West Asia their military illegally occupies so that they can launch another invasion in the region at a time they are trying to withdraw and pivot to East Asia instead. You mean Israel wants that, a lot. Israel doesn't give a shit about East Asia and big power competition, but they care a lot about using American forces to fight Iran for them. Use your brain.

No, Americans do not want to die in the parts of West Asia their military illegally occupies they can launch another invasion in the region at a time they are trying to withdraw and pivot to East Asia instead. You mean Israel wants that, a lot. Israel doesn't give a shit about East Asia and big power competition, but they care a lot about using American forces to fight Iran for them. Use your brain.
It's hard to know when we dont know who the hell rules really USA.

Who's the real POTUS? Biden certainly not.

I guess Pentagon guys are not happy sending their men to die in ME.

But who really decides? Who have the last word in war decisions in the USA? We dont know.

I suspect Wall St bankers, but certainly I dont know, and you neither.

I know that USA sent in the past warships to pass Hormuz as provocation to Iran, without care about the fate of their men.

And I suspect if bankers could die in a Iran war, USA would do less stupid things in ME.

So if Iran wants to press really USA power, they need to achieve USA East coast. All they can do in ME is irrelevant for this guy:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6a8a0533-fb9a-3436-a22a-740c9ccc3b45.jpg

:enjoy:

That's how Americans as protecters of Israel and extremists get weakened

That's how Americans as protecters of Israel and extremists get weakened
Iran is killing American beggars, poor militarymen dragged to ME by his twisted ruling elite.

American ruling elite who take USA state decisions and threat Iran is happy in The Hamptons laughing about Iran and his threats.

Iran can't threat that, so Iran can not threat the people who really rules the USA.

And big war in ME is exactly what USA wants when cheap oil and cheap raw materials are running out, hormuz strait closed, war in ME and then first full strike against Russia and China, Eurasia fcked up forever and USA domination assured over the next millenium.

Thanks Iran! you're the best useful idiot that USA elite could wish. The Gavrilo Princip of WWIII.

Iran is killing American beggars, poor militarymen dragged to ME by his twisted ruling elite.

American ruling elite who take USA state decisions and threat Iran is happy in The Hamptons laughing about Iran and his threats.

Iran can't threat that, so Iran can not threat the people who really rules the USA.

And big war in ME is exactly what USA wants when cheap oil and cheap raw materials are running out, hormuz strait closed, war in ME and then first full strike against Russia and China, Eurasia fcked up forever and USA domination assured over the next millenium.

Thanks Iran! you're the best useful idiot that USA elite could wish. The Gavrilo Princip of WWIII.

Neocon devils of America have blooded tens thousands Muslims in MENA

Their foot soldiers should get blooded so zion & takfiri cancers will feel less protection

Syrians are well within their rights to resist that military occupation.

Un petite question: Do the Syrians have the right to choose their government, or are they trying to be free of serial dictatorships? Let's start with the basics.

Un petite question: Do the Syrians have the right to choose their government, or are they trying to be free of serial dictatorships? Let's start with the basics.
I am not talking about their domestic affairs, which are none of my business. I am talking about international law.

I am not talking about their domestic affairs, which are none of my business. I am talking about international law.

I understand, but when their refugees spill over into the region by the tens of thousands due to their domestic issues, it gives the international community grounds to do something about it.

I understand, but when their refugees spill over into the region by the tens of thousands due to their domestic issues, it gives the international community grounds to do something about it.
Sure, there are legal avenues for that. Are you suggesting that is what the USA is doing by sending its military forces to Syria to occupy part of Syrian territory and steal its oil?

Sure, there are legal avenues for that. Are you suggesting that is what the USA is doing by sending its military forces to Syria to occupy part of Syrian territory and steal its oil?

What oil? Syria produces less than 1% of global output, and Russia already has military bases in the country. The problem is the flood of refugees due to the policies of the dictatorship in power there.

Back
Top Bottom