What's new

Chemical attack in syria, horrifying video - CBS report

Turkey has directly armed ISIS in Syria and Iraq with chemical weapons. Not even so long ago you didn't hide your animal face Timur, remember that you were one of supporters of ISIS in this forum. Anyway even your governors in the first days of terrorists flood into Syria didn't deny support for those animals.

You have Syrian blood on your hands , I am not the one saying this, two Turkish parliament members unveiled that Erdogan has sent chemical weapons for ISIS and Nusra front.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015...vided-chemical-weapons-syrian-terrorist-attac

You can also deny it. No one cares about your words anymore, this war on Syrian nation imposed by west using their sultanist and wahabist cannon fodders, is ending with victory for Syrian folks. Your ErdoGon cannot keep Syrian refugees his hostage and leaverage on EU. Sad moments for Sultanists

My pak brother, no one denies using of chemical weapons in Syria but if you search the web these weapons were used when Syrian Arab Army was wining on the ground. There was no reason to attack them by chemics, and please consider that the ones who armed ISIS with those weapons are pouring crocodile tears that Syrians have used chemical weapons against other Syrians. How can you believe that? Trump swine attacked Syrian army using this as his excuse, please tell us who is Trump and why would he care about Syrians? How is that even possible , maybe Trump is a new leader of Muslims and I am not aware of it. The ones that invaded Syria and armed terrorists first to ensure Israeli safety and it's control over Golan heights and then Annex Syrian lands, will pay its price, and soon enough

i am not blaming anyone, i don't believe in secterianism, i only condemn the death of innocents civilians, kids etc.
Whoever commits crime against innocents must be condemned, whether its ISIS, Bashar forces, russians, americans or other organisations who are spreading chaos in the name of Islam, i condemn them all...Whoever kills innocents in the name of islam or to protect one's govt. must be condemned and alienated...

Secterian Conflicts/hatred is the most dangerous enemy of Muslims... All muslims must stay away from it...

They brought it on themselves. Shooting yourself in the foot isn't a cause for sympathy.

I remember a staunch critic of Assad saying at Jumma he would never believe a Shia source just because he is a Shia but at the same time would believe the Americans. There was one time I saw a Shia wanting to pray at the masjid but two Arabs threw him out because they knew he was Shia. Again same Assad criticizing people.

The same people that claim to be so Islamic and enlightened are the ones that are breaking the rules the most. They would rather believe an American non Muslim than a another Muslim.
@2800 @Raptor22It seems you guys are in a big predicament.
Every year more than 20 million Shia gather in Arbaeen and no bad event happen between them because there are no Sunni terrorists among them.

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b_812.jpg

Every year more than 20 million Shia gather in Arbaeen and no bad event happen between them because there are no Sunni terrorists among them.

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b_812.jpg

An interesting argument very similar to Hitler's against ''Jews''.

Another similarity is seen in the video in the op against ''Sunnis''.

The Chemical massacre.

The Islam and Humanity vs. Mullahs/Nazis

genocidal maniac's are those who attacked these people and those who are using them as shields .. may those who lost their lives rest in peace !!

war not bw sects not for religion but for regional dominance bw Iran,Russia and Sudia,Israel,America.

For what ? Saying the truth how could i dare...

Elhamdülillah i am a Muslim

Why Do you ask ?
You used term "their mahdi arrives" as if you don't know it's a mutual belief among all Muslim both Shia and Sunni which is based on Prophet (pbuh&h) prophesies not specific to Shia even among Wahabbis..
It's mecca:
DSC04529.JPG
And before they changed it: محمد المهدي الحي
photo5809667451321952794.jpg

You used term "their mahdi arrives" as if you don't know it's a mutual belief among all Muslim both Shia and Sunni which is based on Prophet (pbuh&h) prophesies not specific to Shia even among Wahabbis..
It's mecca:
View attachment 457565
And before they changed it: محمد المهدي الحي
View attachment 457566

dont act as if you do not know.. the shia mahdi is very different than the sunni mahdi two compleate different persons, for excample the sunni mahdi does not ressurrect anybody but dajjal will nor does he live in a cage or water well.. and also you may try to let me spam offtopic that why I end it here even if you try to undermine these facts..

Nobody uses chlorine as chemical weapon these days. Chlorine is harmless. It's used in swimming pools. Chemicals made by high explosive bombs are more toxic than chlorine.

dont act as if you do not know.. the shia mahdi is very different than the sunni mahdi two compleate different persons, for excample the sunni mahdi does not ressurrect anybody but dajjal will nor does he live in a cage or water well.. and also you may try to let me spam offtopic that why I end it here even if you try to undermine these facts..
What off topic? you started talking about Mahdi?am I right?

Although a lot of people of Islam say they are of religion of peace but all their actions seem violent and unempathetic. May they take the right path per their religion.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom