What's new

Check out your compatriots in Greece

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I was checking a defence site which had a small article with links to twitter.
Apparently,some Pakistani "boys" think it's funny to act like a thug in front of Alexander the Great's statue,climb up the the statue of Aristotle with a Pakistani flag and run on the grass of Aristotelous Square as if you own the place.

This is all downtown Thessaloniki. These are the guys who come here. Obviously not the best and brightest of the subcontinent.

Apparently,some Pakistani "boys" think it's funny to act like a thug in front of Alexander the Great's statue,climb up the the statue of Aristotle with a Pakistani flag and run on the grass of Aristotelous Square as if you own the place.

This is all downtown Thessaloniki. These are the guys who come here. Obviously not the best and brightest of the subcontinent.

They may be filming a movie and using that footage for some story. It looks like a low budget 'C' shooting to me.

😂😂😂 It's cringe but I don't get how it's hurting Greece?
It's cringey to see some illegal immigrant/refugee act like that in the host country. Whether it's Turkey or Greece or Britain or wherever. The annoying thing is him jumping up at Aristotel's statue and...well the dumb running here and there with a flag,stepping on the grass.

Ignore the twitter guy's title. Just wanted to show you,what kind of people get here. The faces,the attitude,the stuff they do.

you sound more and more like a bharati with every passing day. are the greeks now devolved to the level of sub-continentals?

minors whom perverted gay greeks pay to get their behinds pumped.
no, it is the older pervs who abuse the youngsters. Greeks invented pederasty, then passed it on to Romans and turks who then exported it to persia then afghanistan then on and on eastward.

a 5th century BC fresco from lateral walls of the Tomb of the Diver depicting a symposium scene.
(14603183465)2.jpg

A pederastic couple at a symposium, as depicted on a fresco in the Tomb of the Diver from the Greek colony in Italy. The man on the right is pulling the youth by his head towards himself to french him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom