What's new

Check out your compatriots in Greece

Tik tok has been destroying people. Every dumb challenge someone thinks of,others copy it. Remember those youngsters who were taking stupid videos and photos in front of Jinnah's mural? Such stuff are considered "cool"...
Can't argue with that.
Morality is lost. People don't even respect prophets. I remember back in the 90s when Madonna sang about christ and there was uproar but wmsong and video was allowed in the name of art. There has to be a line in the sand

Racism! Racism everywhere!

it’s in built in you guys .
Your programmed from a young age
White is right .

Every brown man is an illegal immigrant or a refugee for you 🤕

I'm quite sure you won't make a fuss if was a white Zio waving an Israeli flag, right?

It's not everywhere, it's on every single of your posts.

You are a lost cause....

Dunno how Pakis are so patient with you 🤷

*Cough cough * ..... it’s Pakistanis
The shortened word is a slur which was used to kick the eff out of brown people in U.K.

We were what? Ignorant? Lol 🤣🤣🤣

We were pagans? And what were you?

That's how it should be,bhai

Because that guy shouts legal immigrant,huh? Well Zios,don't tend to do such stuff here. I don't know what they do in other countries of Europe but...at least here no.
Zio balls licker as usual....

you are only racist against Muslims, you have no balls to say anything against the Zios...

Zio balls licker as usual....

you are only racist against Muslims, you have no balls to say anything against the Zios...
Oh yeah? When I mentioned "yahoodi writers" in the previous page,someone accused me of racism against Jews.

You gotta get over this complex of victimisation. Because you're becoming like them.

Pakistanis themselves talk about their idiotic compatriots inside the country,they post videos of stupid behavior and often criticize them. You will often see members criticizing their own nation.
Why should I care of people with such lowb self-esteem?

But when somebody else posts something about a dumb guy who acts like that in a foreign country? Oh my,racism! Can you imagine if it was a Hindu instead of a Pak in the video? The comments?
I will have the same attitude. Acting dumb in foreign countries is done a zillion times by tourists all over the world.

You only choose to be offended by a young immature Muslim in your shithole of country 🤷

Of course, for example, you don't care about what Russians Billionaires are doing there....

And you should stop saying this nonsense about "racism being in my posts everywhere". It's not true and you know it. But you want to feel offended every time someone mentions immigrants or Muslims. You're not jamahir. Stop that.
Same as you felt stupidly offended by a stupid teen !

Oh yeah? When I mentioned "yahoodi writers" in the previous page,someone accused me of racism against Jews.

You gotta get over this complex of victimisation. Because you're becoming like them.
I don't care what other people told you ? Why you mention it???

Stop acting dumb , you are much clever that that ....

I will have the same attitude. Acting dumb in foreign countries is done a zillion times by tourists all over the world.

You only choose to be offended by a young immature Muslim in your shithole of country 🤷
Because he's not a f* tourist. He's an illegal immigrant.
I don't care what other people told you ? Why you mention it???

Stop acting dumb , you are much clever that that ....
Because half the time I'm accused of being pro-Jewish and the other half of being a "nazi racist who hates Jews".

I'm just trying to be objective in some matters. It's not my fault most people here think Jews are to blame for everything. And it's also not my fault that Jews are acting arrogant and warmongering often..

Because he's not a f* tourist. He's an illegal immigrant.
So just blame your borders police for letting illegals in.

Dunno what's the difference it can make if he was an illegal immigrant or a tourist?? It's ok for him to act silly in your country if he was a tourist??

What's this nonsense???

Because half the time I'm accused of being pro-Jewish and the other half of being a "nazi racist who hates Jews".

Nah, you are only a pro Zio who hates Muslims, it's obvious
I'm just trying to be objective in some matters. It's not my fault most people here think Jews are to blame for everything. And it's also not my fault that Jews are acting arrogant and warmongering often..
Jews and "Zio Israeli" are different things, against don't play the fool and act dumb ...

So just blame your borders police for letting illegals in.

Dunno what's the difference it can make if he was an illegal immigrant or a tourist?? It's ok for him to act silly in your country if he was a tourist??
The tourist comes legally for a very small period of time and leaves. The illegal comes illegally,wants to stay as much as he can and usually acts as if the country he goes to owes him.

Nah, you are only a pro Zio who hates Muslims, it's obvious
Obvious to whom? You? Why? What exactly has irritated you?

My muslim friends would disagree with you. The ones I've eaten with,invited to my house. The ones from the internet will disagree too. They've known me for years. People from Syria,Palestine,Pakistan and elsewhere.

Jews and "Zio Israeli" are different things, against don't play the fool and act dumb ...
I'm starting to think that you're the one playing dumb,acting offended all the time. It's easy to call someone "racist" nowadays.

@Foinikas
Japani businessmen are very honest at their home but in countries like Pakistan where system of law and order is not strong enough,they are found heavily involved in corruption.
Look these good people become corrupt when they come under weak system.
I saw a video: a Chinese visitor in Pakistan was dancing on the police car as if police was a joke for him
So make your system strong enough,no one will dare to violate your norms and customes.

I was checking a defence site which had a small article with links to twitter.
Apparently,some Pakistani "boys" think it's funny to act like a thug in front of Alexander the Great's statue,climb up the the statue of Aristotle with a Pakistani flag and run on the grass of Aristotelous Square as if you own the place.

This is all downtown Thessaloniki. These are the guys who come here. Obviously not the best and brightest of the subcontinent.

300px-Giga_Chad_%28alt%29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom