What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if found to be Afghan
Will he be deported

And what will happen to all those Islo girls on twitter and FB who were planning on having chai made by him

lol, yeah his accent is Afghan. So first it was Afghan Abdali, Ghaznavi and Ghauri and now him ? :D [ I know I am inviting trolls with this ? :P

@Khan_21 : here is another stolen Afghan gem :D
Ghauri was an Iranian while Ghaznavi father was a Turk (From Ottoman Empire) and Abdali was born in Multan (the land of Sufi Buzurgh's), yeah Ahmad Shah Abdali mother's was an afghan but he was born in Multan now city of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. :partay:

Ghauri was an Iranian while Ghaznavi father was a Turk (From Ottoman Empire) and Abdali was born in Multan (the land of Sufi Buzurgh's), yeah Ahmad Shah Abdali mother's was an afghan but he was born in Multan now city of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. :partay:

:)

Indeed he's blessed by great beauty by almighty . I would be happy if this poor got a good earning by modelling and working in adds . But as one of a designer said , there are many wolves in the industry too so a naive person like him should be a bit cautious and should be guided correctly.

You really need to get over this race mentality of yours, remember Iblees was the first who valued his own race over Islam.

My post was meant to be sarcastic, some people got it while others don't ( like you)

Search google for sarcasm, you might learn something :P

Who is Pakistani here haan? I have written that many times earlier and am writting that again that Afghans should be given nationality. And afghanistan should be included in Pakistan too.

my only problem is why they play race game when it comes to pricing on goods, for example they mistaken my sister for pathan lady so the pathan guy lowered the price on some women goods, but when my sis spoke he chnaged his mind on price.

when i got to pakistan on first day (second time), i was excited i opened the van door and shouted oi come here, in our mirpuri language. A patan guy was selling shades so i bought one but he tried to get off with my change but my uncle stopped him and then another came to sell wallets he had all this fake brands i wanted hugo boss paid. my uncle again turns around and says you go go ripped off i cud have got it much much cheaper. from now you dont say nuffin you tell me what you want. i suppose even my own are ryt bas tards and will ripp me off too but pathans seem to dominate the markets.

my only problem is why they play race game when it comes to pricing on goods, for example they mistaken my sister for pathan lady so the pathan guy lowered the price on some women goods, but when my sis spoke he chnaged his mind on price.

when i got to pakistan on first day (second time), i was excited i opened the van door and shouted oi come here, in our mirpuri language. A patan guy was selling shades so i bought one but he tried to get off with my change but my uncle stopped him and then another came to sell wallets he had all this fake brands i wanted hugo boss paid. my uncle again turns around and says you go go ripped off i cud have got it much much cheaper. from now you dont say nuffin you tell me what you want. i suppose even my own are ryt bas tards and will ripp me off too but pathans seem to dominate the markets.

What grah are you from?

e2d4007b7e4e31ee31fa9a1b879cd150172b7e7f.jpg

Yet another example of our favors on Nakam Haarams. :)

This is nonsense....Pashtuns do not polish shoes only. They have become real wealthy in recent decades and are genuinely respected by other ethnicities of Pakistan....This kind of work is not only limited to Pashtuns. Other ethnicitis also do that...Its just class difference not ethnicity one...

I suspect the one posting this bullshit is Afghan....Afghans are the ones who do this kind of propaganda. They ridicule Pakistani Pashtuns and taunt them of "being slaves of Punjab" and other bullshit....They try to ignite Pakistani Pashtuns against their own fellow countrymen....But thanks to patriotism of Pakistani Pashtuns, Afghan propaganda bites the dust.....

Pakistan should do something regarding Afghanistan and its agents in Pakistan. They are trying to create divisions among Pakistanis but they will never succeed...

I m Yousufzai Pashtun (U can call me Urdu Speaking as well) , I live in Karachi. I don't even want to spit on Afghanistan....

Pakistan is my country and Afghans can shove their jealousy right up their ***. We are not associated with Afghanistan. We don't belong to that pathetic country...
We are Pakistanis and damn proud ones....:pakistan:
This sort of thing is happening and is occurring with all ethnicities and the country as a whole should stand up against this irrespective of ethnicity this sort of thing is diabolical too see.Kudos

I'm a Pashtun and can confirm that the accent of this guy is Pakistani and not Afghan.

No one wants to be associated with failed Afghanistan. Even Afghan refugees seeking refuge abroad use the Pakistani passport to do so. Passports which they have obtained illegally in Pakistan. Afghans are the most dual faced hypocrites you will ever come across.

My post was meant to be sarcastic, some people got it while others don't ( like you)

Search google for sarcasm, you might learn something :P

You should Google up the word repatriation. Have some shame and take your Afghan brothers and sisters back. They are languishing in Pakistan for decades.

You really need to get over this race mentality of yours, remember Iblees was the first who valued his own race over Islam.

No. We need people like him who serve as a reminder to us how evil our Afghan "brothers" are. Let him show his true colours. He is making our job a whole lot easier. We will kick these people out with a vengeance.

I'm a Pashtun and can confirm that the accent of this guy is Pakistani and not Afghan.

No one wants to be associated with failed Afghanistan. Even Afghan refugees seeking refuge abroad use the Pakistani passport to do so. Passports which they have obtained illegally in Pakistan. Afghans are the most dual faced hypocrites you will ever come across.

You should Google up the word repatriation. Have some shame and take your Afghan brothers and sisters back. They are languishing in Pakistan for decades.

No. We need people like him who serve as a reminder to us how evil our Afghan "brothers" are. Let him show his true colours. He is making our job a whole lot easier.

bla bla blah :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom