What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braith

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

You know he is lying just because you believe it is so?

Go to pak coke studio youtube channel... every song sung by Pakistani in pashto is claimed by afghans that no these guys are afghans not Pakistani. Just read the comments ... they are just like yours above... Lol.

You guys have really destroyed your country to no end... now you have to claim others as your own?

Fine .... Whatever makes you small people happy...

:)

You know he is lying just because you believe it is so?

Go to pak coke studio youtube channel... every song sung by Pakistani in pashto is claimed by afghans that no these guys are afghans not Pakistani. Just read the comments ... they are just like yours above... Lol.

You guys have really destroyed your country to no end... now you have to claim others as your own?

Fine .... Whatever makes you small people happy...

:)
Are you saying that your crush on this guy will be crushed if this poor guy turns out to be an Afghan refugee?........i am not interested in your girly-girly talk.......i am raising a serious social issue here. The guy is obviously an Afghan refugee judging from his Pashto accent which doesnt match with Mardan........he is hiding it, because thats what Afghan refugees have done for past three decades, to avoid discrimination and bias against them........

"I will do things of ghairat (honour)....showbiz and drama industry is not something Pashtuns do..."
Spoken like a true Pathan.
No, he spoke like an ignorant chaiwala....he is ready to do modeling.....as if modeling is very ghairatand Pashto wal kaar....some one must inform him that male models offer their behinds to the gay fashion designers prevalent in that industry

Are you saying that your crush on this guy will be crushed if this poor guy turns out to be an Afghan refugee?........i am not interested in your girly-girly talk.......i am raising a serious social issue here. The guy is obviously an Afghan refugee judging from his Pashto accent which doesnt match with Mardan........he is hiding it, because thats what Afghan refugees have done for past three decades, to avoid discrimination and bias against them.......

Crush? ... nah... read my post on that stupid tread on that page... i think the this whole thing is stupid..... like I said, if it makes you small people happy then sure he is afghan... who cares.

BTW, I'm pathan... khan to the core. I'm just saying you afghans need to gtfo here... those who have nothing claim other things as their own. Afghan is such a craphole that afghans have to resort to this, lol.

Who cares is my bottom line...

You are just assuming things now..

Are you saying that your crush on this guy will be crushed if this poor guy turns out to be an Afghan refugee?........i am not interested in your girly-girly talk.......i am raising a serious social issue here. The guy is obviously an Afghan refugee judging from his Pashto accent which doesnt match with Mardan........he is hiding it, because thats what Afghan refugees have done for past three decades, to avoid discrimination and bias against them........

No, he spoke like an ignorant chaiwala....he is ready to do modeling.....as if modeling is very ghairatand Pashto wal kaar....some one must inform him that male models offer their behinds to the gay fashion designers prevalent in that industry
yeah his pashto sounds like "Pachiryan" mostly Pachir peoples in pakistan doing Sabzi wala kaam and this guy was also once Sabzi wala.

Girls be right now "DILL KAY ARRMAN ANSOUN MAY BEH GAY" :omghaha:

Afghani hain Raj k namak-haraam... Ye Mujy Qandhaar main kahin bech baach k bhag ajye ga...So main apnay pyar ki qurbani dyti hun...:lazy:
yaar tum phantom waali katrina se kam to nahiin. I'm sure you will fight them till your last breath. :enjoy: phir bolo baat chalain?

yaar tum phantom waali katrina se kam to nahiin. I'm sure you will fight them till your last breath. :enjoy: phir bolo baat chalain?

Ye baji kon hain?? main to Black Widow hun..:cool: Before my last breath..They would have taken their last..

Ye KHAD ki sazish b ho sakti hai wesay... Is traf to dhyan gya hi nahi... ISI giraftaar kary isay jald az jald..:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom