What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother , Is it a sin to be an Afghan?

The hypocrisy is astounding here. Its secular nationalism that give justification for heartlessly kicking out Afghan refugees for the crimes of a few. I only saw PDFers using secular nationalistic arguments (whether they realized it or not is different matter) to justify discrimination against Afghans and kicking them out. Guilt by association , materialistic concerns of money , economic burden etc etc all stem from a secular nationalistic ideology.
Yes, no doubt this is burden on economy for holding millions of refugees from 30 years & feeding them. No country does like this for 3 decades. Let see, if their indian brothers give them place even 1/100th percent of millions refugees.

What i said, open mind secular afghanis are not threat for Peace here. They are welcome any day.

While others need to go in Afghanistan. 30 years is more than enough. They should contribute to build better Afghanistan. We will continue aid and other programs .

If they shout against Pakistan, then yes....:D But I m not directing my hate towards this guy. I hope him success but hate all Afghans living in Pakistan illegally

Illegally i can understand but not necessarily agree. But still if PDF is any reference to go by then many pakistanis have acted like far right europeans, nazis and facist japanese when it came to Afghan refugees. Btw I am not saying all pakistanis but many did show enormous hatred toward Afghans and I want to believe they did it at a subconscious level without realizing how ugly that was.

Illegally i can understand but not necessarily agree. But still if PDF is any reference to go by then many pakistanis have acted like far right europeans, nazis and facist japanese when it came to Afghan refugees. Btw I am not saying all pakistanis but many did show enormous hatred toward Afghans and I want to believe they did it at a subconscious level without realizing it.

We did so much for these fucktards...Opened our borders not just once but two times....When these buffons were invaded by Russia and US....Still they lick india and bad mouth Pakistan...

They try to claim one of our province, killed our soldiers at border, trying to hurt CPEC with help of India...

Tell me what should we do? The only time we had peace with them was under Taliban era, right now northren alliance thugs are ruling Afghanistan and they hate Pakistan to the core

leave the poor guy alone man

He is a lucky guy but the modeling Agencies can be very cruel and I don't think he can handle it.

lol, yeah his accent is Afghan. So first it was Afghan Abdali, Ghaznavi and Ghauri and now him ? :D [ I know I am inviting trolls with this ? :P

@Khan_21 : here is another stolen Afghan gem :D
In fairness we govern an entire province that was ONCE "afghan" land. So.......he's Pakistanio_O?

There is a difference between Nationality and Ethnicity.

We did so much for these fucktards...Opened our borders not just once but two times....When these buffons were invaded by Russia and US....Still they lick india and bad mouth Pakistan...

They try to claim one of our province, killed our soldiers at border, trying to hurt CPEC with help of India...

Tell me what should we do? The only time we had peace with them was under Taliban era, right now northren alliance thugs are ruling Afghanistan and they hate Pakistan to the core

DO the Afghan gov represent Afghans? Its a multi ethnic state with diverse political views in the middle of decade long war. Does the Af gov represent AF refugees in PAK? There are pro-pak AF in both PAK and AF right? N.Alliance are mostly non-pastuns right? They are not the majorty in AF are they? Gov do not represent individual citizens in nation-state paradigm specially in a war tron country like AF where the gov does not even have control over their whole state.

PAK due to bordering AF and same religion has the biggest card to play in AF in the long run.No AF gov in their right mind can dare snatch a pak province. The sunnis in AF have no other choice but to trust PAK in the long run , since a hegemon Iran would simply eradicate Af sunnis if given a chance. PAK can act like turkey, KSA to bomb AF border areas in the event of any terror strike or escalation. But why does not pak do that? Why does it go after refugees most of whom are innocent , and may be given citizenship , employed as informants and can be made to work for pak. They can add to PAK exchequer as tax payers and their family and relatives inside AF may also become pro-pak in the long run.

Simply put if pak plays its cards right it can dominate AF in the long run and win the trust of its people.

SO I hope PAK plays its cards right and do not alienate AF even when there is hostility from a large section of the population. The response should be measured and balanced and not a zero-sum one.

He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

In regards to his accent, it could be because he has lived among afghans in Islamabad. All pashtuns are afghans though, may be grand parents moved cities but he is now a Pakistani.

He could be Afghan refugee but its easy to verify his claims from people living in his supposed ancestral village in Mardan or Kohat. Before no one would have cared but now some people may come forward to expose him. So I doubt he is that stupid to lie.

The hypocrisy is astounding here. Its secular nationalism that give justification for heartlessly kicking out Afghan refugees for the crimes of a few. I only saw PDFers using secular nationalistic arguments (whether they realized it or not is different matter) to justify discrimination against Afghans and kicking them out. Guilt by association , materialistic concerns of money , economic burden etc etc all stem from a secular nationalistic ideology.

Lol why don't you first preach against secular/ethnic nationalism to the Afghans who claim all of KPK and half of Balouchistan and some parts of Punjab as "Afghan" territory because their ethnic group lives/lived there. Why is it that all the people who talk against nationalism only ever lecture Pakistanis and not the other nationalities in Muslim countries who do exactly the same thing. Why don't you actually start with your own countrymen who separated from Pakistan using ethnic nationalism? Lecture and reform them first then come back to teach Pakistanis.

Illegally i can understand but not necessarily agree. But still if PDF is any reference to go by then many pakistanis have acted like far right europeans, nazis and facist japanese when it came to Afghan refugees. Btw I am not saying all pakistanis but many did show enormous hatred toward Afghans and I want to believe they did it at a subconscious level without realizing how ugly that was.
its our country and our rules you guys left us in 1971 remember.so you have no say in our internal matter not anymore.if your heart ache so much for them why don't you take them in.see for your self how much namak haram these guys are.

He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

Wow so if your accent is similar to someone elses that makes them that by that logic speak in a brummie accent but the area i live in speak in a yam yam accent does that make me a brummie.

"I will do things of ghairat (honour)....showbiz and drama industry is not something Pashtuns do..."
Spoken like a true Pathan.

Drama industry in Pakistan is like a madrassa compared to Pak fashion industry in which he just signed contract lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom