What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares really? He is Pshtun and thus automatically ethnic Afghan.

If he want to be model he should work on his body. Join a fitness club.

Remember something! When the Afghan kids (from families displaced by the Afghan Jihad of 80s) were doing this in the streets of Peshawar, we remained criminally silent. Today chickens coming home to roast, and the Pashtun kids of IDPs from Pakistan -- like the one in this pic -- are doing the same in the streets of Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. (By Muhammad Zubair)

14650236_10209280314301702_3030082175122741037_n.jpg

Last edited:
Remember something! When the Afghan kids (from families displaced by the Afghan Jihad of 80s) were doing this in the streets of Peshawar, we remained criminally silent. Today chickens coming home to roast, and the Pashtun kids from Pak -- like the one in this pic -- are doing the same in the streets of Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. (By Muhammad Zubair)

Indeed it is criminal to remain silent to this.
@PaklovesTurkiye @Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight

This is nonsense....Pashtuns do not polish shoes only. They have become real wealthy in recent decades and are genuinely respected by other ethnicities of Pakistan....This kind of work is not only limited to Pashtuns. Other ethnicitis also do that...Its just class difference not ethnicity one...

I suspect the one posting this bullshit is Afghan....Afghans are the ones who do this kind of propaganda. They ridicule Pakistani Pashtuns and taunt them of "being slaves of Punjab" and other bullshit....They try to ignite Pakistani Pashtuns against their own fellow countrymen....But thanks to patriotism of Pakistani Pashtuns, Afghan propaganda bites the dust.....

Pakistan should do something regarding Afghanistan and its agents in Pakistan. They are trying to create divisions among Pakistanis but they will never succeed...

I m Yousufzai Pashtun (U can call me Urdu Speaking as well) , I live in Karachi. I don't even want to spit on Afghanistan....

Pakistan is my country and Afghans can shove their jealousy right up their ***. We are not associated with Afghanistan. We don't belong to that pathetic country...
We are Pakistanis and damn proud ones....:pakistan:

Well done! You are master of twists and propaganda.

Remember something! When the Afghan kids (from families displaced by the Afghan Jihad of 80s) were doing this in the streets of Peshawar, we remained criminally silent. Today chickens coming home to roast, and the Pashtun kids from Pak -- like the one in this pic -- are doing the same in the streets of Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. (By Muhammad Zubair)

The Kid in the picture is IDP (internally displaced person) from FATA.....................Surkh-o-sapaid , gora chitta hey bhai, isko bi viral kardo chai-walay ki tarah

I have seen afghani kids picking garbage and apple from road side, I don't care what afghanistan as a country does to Pakistan, but no way in hell this sort of treatment of kids justified. We are all human beings for God's sake, I love my country to the core and would never say a bad word but what's wrong is wrong.

He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

all afghans ID cards have been blocked. he is really from mardan. about accent. there are many in pakistan. many of them are same as that in different parts of afghanistan.

I have seen afghani kids picking garbage and apple from road side, I don't care what afghanistan as a country does to Pakistan, but no way in hell this sort of treatment of kids justified. We are all human beings for God's sake, I love my country to the core and would never say a bad word but what's wrong is wrong.
they want to earn as much money as they can before leaving pakistan. that's the only truth. i know it because they were once our neighbors.

Even if he is afghani refugee, let him join Modeling and career in dramas. Secularism & open mind is not threat to country. Every afghani is not terrorist. We should welcome them in film industry, dramas and modeling.
Question is: is his heart with Pakistan? To be a Pakistani is not to do with birth place or passport or accent but Dil!

Last edited:
Question is: is his heart with Pakistan? To be a Pakistani is not to do with birth place or passport but Dil!
Just We should make sure, not to allow their religious elements here.

Well according to various afghans from facebook he is orginally from khost or patika which are right next to pakistan so would the accent change so much from the pashtuns from the other side like people from FATA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom