What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just leave our land and leave our matters to us. We don't need Afghans lecturing us about anything.

You can't even answer one simple question. In your country the majority of Pashtun are treated like garbage and marginalized. I know where your sudden fake love for Pashtun has come forth. It is duplicitous. You talk about Pakistani Pashtun? Heck your own Pashtun disown and hate the leadership and other ethnic groups who have destroyed their lives in your country. First convince them.

First of all I am talking about the fact that Pashtun will be one people and we have deep respect for each other and have same roots. As I mentioned before we share same culture, language, religion and culture. The cricketers or the singers all share same sentiments. I don't know what is your problem with that? You want me to say we hate each other, we have nothing in common? That's basically what your saying?

You make big statements, but cannot back them up. Pashtuns are oppressed in Afghanistan? Well of course they are, but not more then the other ethnic groups. In Pakistan they are oppressed as well, the Balochs are oppressed as well, but Punjabis are not. Look through the history were Pakistan has invested.

I don't understand why you get so angry and sentimental and want everyone to believe Pashtuns hate Afghanistan and Pashtuns from Afghanistan, because that is simply not the case. Especially with the emergence of Internet, social media the brainwashing of Pakistan establishment is failing. You cannot make us hate each other no matter how much you want that.

First of all I am talking about the fact that Pashtun will be one people and we have deep respect for each other and have same roots. As I mentioned before we share same culture, language, religion and culture. The cricketers or the singers all share same sentiments. I don't know what is your problem with that? You want me to say we hate each other, we have nothing in common? That's basically what your saying?

You make big statements, but cannot back them up. Pashtuns are oppressed in Afghanistan? Well of course they are, but not more then the other ethnic groups. In Pakistan they are oppressed as well, the Balochs are oppressed as well, but Punjabis are not. Look through the history were Pakistan has invested.

I don't understand why you get so angry and sentimental and want everyone to believe Pashtuns hate Afghanistan and Pashtuns from Afghanistan, because that is simply not the case. Especially with the emergence of Internet, social media the brainwashing of Pakistan establishment is failing. You cannot make us hate each other no matter how much you want that.

Your lies won't change the reality. The whole world knows what happened once the American occupation started in Afghanistan. The Pashtun got cornered in every respect. Their rights snatched from them. You can save your lullabies for some kid. I can post scores of sources which highlight the Afghan Pashtun plight.

http://www.rferl.org/a/2250550.html
http://nation.com.pk/columns/13-Feb-2016/the-pashtun-dislocation

Stop schooling us now on how we are supposed to be brothers and all that.

I'm angry at your despicable ISI lies. I'm angry at the enormous hate that Afghans harbor for Pakistan. Your American and Indian friends have changed our relationship forever. They brainwashed you more into hating Pakistan because you already despised our land. They have destroyed everything. We are not going to forgive and you know that. You can thank them. Now save us your brotherhood talk.

Your lies won't change the reality. The whole world knows what happened once the American occupation started in Afghanistan. The Pashtun got cornered in every respect. Their rights snatched from them. You can save your lullabies for some kid. I can post scores of sources which highlight the Afghan Pashtun plight.

I'm angry at your despicable ISI lies. I'm angry at the enormous hate that Afghans harbor for Pakistan. Your American and Indian friends have changed our relationship forever. They brainwashed you more into hating Pakistan because you already despised our land. They have destroyed everything. We are not going to forgive and you know that. You can thank them. Now save us your brotherhood talk.

Pashtuns will never be cornered in Afghanistan.

You cannot deny Pakistan role in backing Taliban. Pashtuns are not brainwashed by India or America. They hate America as well. The hate for Pakistan is a result of Pakistan policy towards Afghanistan. There are so many examples like the persistent support towards Taliban. One can say it's all lie and Pakistan does not support proxies in Afghanistan, but this all is confirmed by official sources in Pakistan. So stop supporting terrorism in Afghanistan and I am sure you will see a change in policy.

You cannot deny Pakistan role in backing Taliban. Pashtuns are not brainwashed by India or America. They hate America as well. The hate for Pakistan is a result of Pakistan policy towards Afghanistan. There are so many examples like the persistent support towards Taliban. One can say it's all lie and Pakistan does not support proxies in Afghanistan, but this all is confirmed by official sources in Pakistan. So stop supporting terrorism in Afghanistan and I am sure you will see a change in policy.
I have yet to meet a Pashtun/Pathan who hates Pakistan. 28 years have passed looks like I have to keep looking for that naraz pathan bhai.

Afghan government has started talks with Taliban in Qatar so why always try to poke us over Taliban. We did support Masood as well.

If Taliban are terrorists then why you were angry at Pakistan for not bringing them on table and why you are now negotiating with them now?

ANyway clear your own gund now . Afghanistan is no saint either you have always harmed Pakistan.

As far as Pashtuns in Afghanistan well your Pashto was ignored like hell by your government. Karzai most of times used to lick gilamjams' balls by speaking in Farsi instead of Pashto.

Anyway your population your headache. We are not responsible for their plight.

This is nonsense....Pashtuns do not polish shoes only. They have become real wealthy in recent decades and are genuinely respected by other ethnicities of Pakistan....This kind of work is not only limited to Pashtuns. Other ethnicitis also do that...Its just class difference not ethnicity one...

I suspect the one posting this bullshit is Afghan....Afghans are the ones who do this kind of propaganda. They ridicule Pakistani Pashtuns and taunt them of "being slaves of Punjab" and other bullshit....They try to ignite Pakistani Pashtuns against their own fellow countrymen....But thanks to patriotism of Pakistani Pashtuns, Afghan propaganda bites the dust.....

Pakistan should do something regarding Afghanistan and its agents in Pakistan. They are trying to create divisions among Pakistanis but they will never succeed...

I m Yousufzai Pashtun (U can call me Urdu Speaking as well) , I live in Karachi. I don't even want to spit on Afghanistan....

Pakistan is my country and Afghans can shove their jealousy right up their ***. We are not associated with Afghanistan. We don't belong to that pathetic country...
We are Pakistanis and damn proud ones....:pakistan:

Wow what a co-incidence im a yusufzai too but will you please elaborate?
Since my fore fathers from afghanistan joined the army of mughals when he conquered Sub-continent and settled in bihar province around 16th century and adopted urdu as their language.
But here in PDF some pshycos like samandri claim that this is a made up thing by karachites just because being a pashtun strike fear in hearts of other ethinicities.

We did so much for these fucktards...Opened our borders not just once but two times....When these buffons were invaded by Russia and US....Still they lick india and bad mouth Pakistan...

They try to claim one of our province, killed our soldiers at border, trying to hurt CPEC with help of India...

Tell me what should we do? The only time we had peace with them was under Taliban era, right now northren alliance thugs are ruling Afghanistan and they hate Pakistan to the core

Btw our side also killed their soldiers. It takes two to tango. We interfered in their country just as much as they have done in ours. Sadly on both sides the wrongdoers and wronged are Muslims.

Our Army is trained to counter India. Not to fight brothers.

Btw the Pak Army offered medical assistance to wounded Afghan soldiers after the border firing incident and that helped spread goodwill. Many Pakistanis and Afghans reinstated the basic fact that we Muslims are all one and brothers, after news of this incident on Facebook. (Reading the comments will be a slap on the face for the secular nationalists who infest this forum)

https://www.facebook.com/pakistanid...1469818080./10154041268487663/?type=3&theater

Secondly, the Afghan refugees lived as second class citizens in our country and we should have done more to integrate them in society. We have ourselves to blame if they are badmouthing our country. We trashed their country.

IMO Pakistan and Afghanistan should unite. Without separating Pakistan's province from it of course.

The benefits

1) Muslims will be uniited

2) We will be a stronger force to counter Indian hegemony.

Lol why don't you first preach against secular/ethnic nationalism to the Afghans who claim all of KPK and half of Balouchistan and some parts of Punjab as "Afghan" territory because their ethnic group lives/lived there. Why is it that all the people who talk against nationalism only ever lecture Pakistanis and not the other nationalities in Muslim countries who do exactly the same thing. Why don't you actually start with your own countrymen who separated from Pakistan using ethnic nationalism? Lecture and reform them first then come back to teach Pakistanis.

Well a Qadiyani like you couldn't have made a respectful comment so I won't comment further on your vile post. But I will address my reply to those Muslims who thanked your post. Brother Luffy has stood his ground against ethnic nationalism and secularism everywhere: including against his own countrymen. On many times he has even defended Pakistanis from Bengalis nationalists' exaggerated allegations about 1971. It is the height of our own ungratefulness that we then treat Luffy500 so rudely. What we accuse the Afghans of, we are guilty of it ourselves.

Last edited:

So when are you discarding your Netherland's citizenship and coming back to Pakistan?

Wow what a co-incidence im a yusufzai too but will you please elaborate?
Since my fore fathers from afghanistan joined the army of mughals when he conquered Sub-continent and settled in bihar province around 16th century and adopted urdu as their language.
But here in PDF some pshycos like samandri claim that this is a made up thing by karachites just because being a pashtun strike fear in hearts of other ethinicities.
I am well versed in history of Pashtun migration to India.........Babur 's army indeed had 1,200 Yousafzais (under Mir Jamal, brother of Bibi Mubarika), but no settlement of Yousafzais took place in Bihar under him, or under Humayun or Akbar. Bihar remained an independent kingdom, ruled by Lohanis, during Babur's life time, and then became stronghold of Sher Shah during Humayun's reign......even in Akbar's time, Bihar remained under anti-Mughal Afghan rule as late as 1576 and continued to be zone of rebellions against Mughals. No colony of Yusufzais in 16th century Bihar is recorded, you are lying.

He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

Mazgha kho de theek di kana? sta shanta pukhtana da pukhana sharam jor shawe di.

You are declaring him Afghani or something based on his accent, his low key voice, his politeness? You are a pathetic pashtun and you are not from us. Accent won't make him a non pushtun or non pakistani and neither do all pushtun speak in same accent. He has been living in Islamabad so he will speak in a different accent then Mardani. My accent has changed due to living outside of my town and away from my pathan community, so according to you when i go back home they should just say Who are you? your accent is now different??????? are you just dumb or dumb + retard? He is mardani or not, can you Afghani's stop your BS propaganda now please??? thanks.

@mods, I don't think threads like these are worth keeping alive.

Mazgha kho de theek di kana? sta shanta pukhtana da pukhana sharam jor shawe di.

You are declaring him Afghani .......
Why its disturbing you?.........so what if he is actually from Afghanistan?, is that turn-off and disappointing for you?........he must have hidden his identity because of people like you who do not have good opinions about Afghans and generalize about them in negative way and display hostile behavior towards them.........

Please correct your yourself. Its Afghan not Afghani. Afghani means currency or "of Afghan" in grammar......and its Pashtun or Pakhtun, not Pathan or Pathani..........Pathan/Pathani is Hindi corruption of word Pakhtun.....use proper word , not corrupt word coined by Indians. Edit your post and remove "Afghani" and "Pathani" from it.

We all can see who is displaying stupidity here. Refrain from insults. Counter the point I made. It's a fact what I said.
Exactly what I wanted to say..the guy is a bit thin and short.. overrated

I say f*** that. Our ancestors created the world first empire/civilization of this whole damn planet, right here at the banks of Indus river. Which makes us the root race of humanity. Before I move to claim the humanity, being from the default root race, you being our next door neighbor, you should be classed as our immediate b|tches. What say you?
Every time I look at Dalits (Christians) in pakistan it reinforces my belief that many pakostanis are more foreign than native..if you are native to the land who is inheritor of Indus valley civilisation,you would look black and share facial features of Christians in pakistan..you people came to pakistan much after IVC and mixed with local people
Sorry to say,the present pakistanis(except Christian Dalits) can't claim IVC..let us leave it here and don't derail the thread.

So when are you discarding your Netherland's citizenship and coming back to Pakistan?

I am well versed in history of Pashtun migration to India.........Babur 's army indeed had 1,200 Yousafzais (under Mir Jamal, brother of Bibi Mubarika), but no settlement of Yousafzais took place in Bihar under him, or under Humayun or Akbar. Bihar remained an independent kingdom, ruled by Lohanis, during Babur's life time, and then became stronghold of Sher Shah during Humayun's reign......even in Akbar's time, Bihar remained under anti-Mughal Afghan rule as late as 1576 and continued to be zone of rebellions against Mughals. No colony of Yusufzais in 16th century Bihar is recorded, you are lying.
Indian and pakistani Muslims die to be called pashtuns,arabs,iranians and Arabs..you will find a completely black ,short statured Muslim in india who call themselves syed.
There are a few Muslims in india who have roots outside india but they have mixed with local indians completely that in many instances you can't make out that they have foreign ancestry.

Exactly what I wanted to say..the guy is a bit thin and short.. overrated

Every time I look at Dalits (Christians) in pakistan it reinforces my belief that many pakostanis are more foreign than native..if you are native to the land who is inheritor of Indus valley civilisation,you would look black and share facial features of Christians in pakistan..you people came to pakistan much after IVC and mixed with local people
Sorry to say,the present pakistanis(except Christian Dalits) can't claim IVC..let us leave it here and don't derail the thread.

Indian and [b[pakistani Muslims die to be called pashtuns,arabs,iranians and Arabs[/b]..you will find a completely black ,short statured Muslim in india who call themselves syed.
There are a few Muslims in india who have roots outside india but they have mixed with local indians completely that in many instances you can't make out that they have foreign ancestry.
What a strange assumption i am ok with my Kashmiri roots most people i know are ok with whatever background they have you are making shit up now

On on Syeds being black well Arabs arent axtually white people plus there was a lot of mingling with local population they now look completely like locals

Why its disturbing you?.........so what if he is actually from Afghanistan?, is that turn-off and disappointing for you?........he must have hidden his identity because of people like you who do not have good opinions about Afghans and generalize about them in negative way and display hostile behavior towards them.........

Please correct your yourself. Its Afghan not Afghani. Afghani means currency or "of Afghan" in grammar......and its Pashtun or Pakhtun, not Pathan or Pathani..........Pathan/Pathani is Hindi corruption of word Pakhtun.....use proper word , not corrupt word coined by Indians. Edit your post and remove "Afghani" and "Pathani" from it.

Only if you would have lived in Pakistan, we call you Afghani. I don't need your lectures, lecture your Indian brothers or Tajiks. and are you an idiot? don't you understand the first time everyone is telling you that what difference does it make if he is Pakistani or not??? Stop creating a conflict when there is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom