What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares really? He is Pshtun and thus automatically ethnic Afghan.

If he want to be model he should work on his body. Join a fitness club.

Says the guy whose country alienates and persecutes the Pashtun population. The Pakistani Pashtun don't even piss on your country or kind. Leave Pakistan and go back to your own country. We don't share anything with you people. Stop making false claims.

bla bla blah :P

You know that a guy has lost the argument when all he has left to scream is blah blah blah like a silly goat. Don't blah me silly Afghan. You come to our land and are only a guest here. We, the Pakistani Pashtun are going to kick you out with our own bare hands. We don't need Punjabis, Sindhis or Balochis for that. You think Punjabis or other Pakistanis despise Afghans? Think again enemy. A Pakistani Pashtun would push an Afghan enemy off a cliff without a second thought. You have backstabbed us. You have pissed on our hospitality. You are a disloyal people and every Pakistani Pashtun knows this. You crap where you eat. The days of brotherhood are long gone now. We trusted you people and we paid the price. Not anymore. We despise backstabbers like you so much that you cannot even comprehend. We don't share anything with you opium grower. You have heard this from an Afridi Pashtun. Right it down, Afghan enemy.

Last edited:
He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

His Pashto is very much local. And when he says disi (like this), his accent matches that of Swat.

My accent of some words is like the accent of many tribes in FATA
while my brothers dialect is Yousafzai whereas my father used to have deep pure bookish Pashto dialect.

Now please list me as Afghan refugee.

Come on luffy you are a limit.

Ghauri was an Iranian while Ghaznavi father was a Turk (From Ottoman Empire) and Abdali was born in Multan (the land of Sufi Buzurgh's), yeah Ahmad Shah Abdali mother's was an afghan but he was born in Multan now city of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. :partay:
Sultan Shahabuddin was a Ghorid from present-day Afghanistan, not Iranian........the language of Ghorids was not Farsi as proved from Tarikh-i-Bayhaiqi and Ibn-Haikul , but some other eastern Iranian language (like Urmari )........He was not an Afghan but he patronized Afghans. His army largely consisted of Khiljis and Afghans.

Sultan Mahmud was Turk from his father side , but his mother was an Afghan, daughter of a chieftain from Zabul......this gave him advantage over his step-brother Ismael whose mother was Turk (daughter of Alptagin), as Mahmud was supported by Afghans........Mahmud's sister was married to an Afghan , Malik Shahu Afghan, from whom Ghazi Salar Masud was born...........Sultan Mahumd Ghaznavi patronized Afghans, so he is considered a badshah of Afghans. And no he and Subtagin had nothing to do with Ottoman empire......in 11th century, the founder of Ottoman dynasty, Usman, was not even born....

Who cares really? He is Pshtun and thus automatically ethnic Afghan.

If he want to be model he should work on his body. Join a fitness club.

I say f*** that. Our ancestors created the world first empire/civilization of this whole damn planet, right here at the banks of Indus river. Which makes us the root race of humanity. Before I move to claim the humanity, being from the default root race, you being our next door neighbor, you should be classed as our immediate b|tches. What say you?

Last edited:
You have heard this from an Afridi Pashtun. Right it down, Afghan enemy.
Being an Afridi, you should apologize for the terrorism committed by Mangal Bagh Afridi from your tribe...........collective punishment and responsibility !

Being an Afridi, you should apologize for the terrorism committed by Mangal Bagh Afridi from your tribe...........collective punishment and responsibility !

Shvt up false flagger. This Afghan is probably also hiding in Pakistan. LOL Here he is showing his love for Pashtun. Look at his country Afghanistan where the Pashtun have been marginalized despite being a majority group. Just get out of our land. You are not welcome. Just wait and see. Collective punishment is now coming your way. Your countrymen are going to be expelled from Pakistan and there is nothing you can do.

Shvt up false flagger. Get out of our land. You are not welcome. Just wait and see. Collective punishment is now coming your way.
I say you should be fined and punished for the crimes committed by Mangal Bagh and other Afridi miscreants in the spirit of FCR, but you have run away to Netherland ...........you, on behalf of all Afridis, should also apologize from the nation for selling chars and heroin openly in Khyber agency , and for kidnapping people from settled areas for ransom..........

I have no dushmani with Afridis, i am just showing you mirror

Last edited:
Says the guy whose country alienates and persecutes the Pashtun population. The Pakistani Pashtun don't even piss on your country or your kind. Leave Pakistan and go back to your own country. We don't share anything with you people. Stop making false claims.

You know that a guy has lost the argument when all he has left to scream is blah blah blah like a silly goat. Don't blah me silly Afghan. You come to our land and are only a guest here. We, the Pakistani Pashtun are going to kick you out with our own bare hands. We don't need Punjabis, Sindhis or Balochis for that. You think Punjabis or other Pakistanis despise Afghans? Think again enemy. A Pakistani Pashtun would push an Afghan enemy off a cliff without a second thought. You have backstabbed us. You have pissed on our hospitality. You are a disloyal people and every Pakistani Pashtun knows this. You crap where you eat. The days of brotherhood are long gone now. We trusted you people and we paid the price. Not anymore. We despise backstabbers like you so much that you cannot even comprehend. We don't share anything with you opium grower. You have heard this from an Afridi Pashtun. Right it down, Afghan enemy.

Stop being so aggressive. Pashtuns are one people. We are seperated by a border does not mean we stop being one people. We share same language, history, culture and religion. You right win extremist burn because we still have plenty of love for each other. In Shahid Afridi last interview in Pashto he said Afghanistan is our own country and we are one people. If you understand pashto go check on youtube.

As far as killing is concerned. Pashtuns on both side of the border has suffered because of Punjab ISI policy to create tension among us and make us hate each other, but they will never succeed.

Stop being so aggressive. Pashtuns are one people. We are seperated by a border does not mean we stop being one people. We share same language, history, culture and religion. You right win extremist burn because we still have plenty of love for each other. In Shahid Afridi last interview in Pashto he said Afghanistan is our own country and we are one people. If you understand pashto go check on youtube.

So what all refugees who don't have criminal record welcome in Pakistan . There are millions of Pakistani living abroad for better future so why get angry if anyone comes to our country for better future

As far as killing is concerned. Pashtuns on both side of the border has suffered because of Punjab ISI policy to create tension among us and make us hate each other, but they will never succeed.
Majority of pashtuns live in pakistan and compared to afghanistans pashtunistan its small and present day khyber pakhtunkhwa belonged to the hindko people and if pakistani pashtun never really liked pakistan they would of gone to bacha bazi land(afghanistan)

I'm sick and tired of Afghan brotherhood BS talk when it suits you Afghans. Nothing that you will say or do will convince us anymore. To us you are just a bunch of backstabbers. The Americans and ruthless Afghan warlords are your saviors and Gods. We come from different worlds. We did all we could for you, but you couldn't resist being a backstabber that you are.

There is nothing to reason here. We are not brothers and Pakistani Pashtun have nothing in common with the other side. You can save that Punjabi ISI conspiracy for across the border. No one is buying a medieval Afghan conspiracy. Pakistan is ISI and ISI is Pakistan. Pashtun are ISI and ISI is Pashtun. We live and die for Pakistan. Not for fake Afghan brothers or Afghanistan.

I'm sick and tired of brotherhood BS talk when it suits you. Nothing that you will say or do will convince us anymore. To us you are just a bunch of backstabbers. We did all we could for you, but you couldn't resist being a bakcstakkwr that you are.

There is nothing to reason here. We are not brothers and Pakistani Pashtun have nothin in common with the other side. You can save that Punjabi ISI conspiracy across the border. No one is buying a medieval conspiracy. Pakistan is ISI and ISI is Pakistan. Pashtun is ISI and ISI is Pashtun.

Stop embarrasing youself.

Just We should make sure, not to allow their religious elements here.
You should also know that IMHO the VAST majority of Afghans have contempt for Pakistan even if they have been born there and grew up there. The vast majority do not have a Dil e Pakistan.

I say you should be fined and punished for the crimes committed by Mangal Bagh and other Afridi miscreants in the spirit of FCR, but you have run away to Netherland ...........you, on behalf of all Afridis, should also apologize from the nation for selling chars and heroin openly in Khyber agency , and for kidnapping people from settled areas for ransom..........

I have no dushmani with Afridis, i am just showing you mirror

You just leave our land and leave our matters to us. We don't need Afghans lecturing us about anything.

Stop embarrasing youself.

You can't even answer one simple question. In your country the majority of Pashtun are treated like garbage and marginalized. I know where your sudden fake love for Pashtun has come forth. It is duplicitous. You talk about Pakistani Pashtun? Heck your own Pashtun disown and hate the leadership and other ethnic groups who have destroyed their lives in your country. First convince them. We are not going to be convinced anymore. You should move to India. They believe in your propaganda stories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom