What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......
Dear Marwaand you just posted that all for these few lines,I beg you to end that self imposed obsession with Pakistanis,Durrani Empire is long gone and try beating up that dead horse is worth nothing.

Ye baji kon hain?? main to Black Widow hun..:cool: Before my last breath..They would have taken their last..

Ye KHAD ki sazish b ho sakti hai wesay... Is traf to dhyan gya hi nahi... ISI giraftaar kary isay jald az jald..:sniper:
tumblr_m7ko4bVFak1rsy50k.gif

scarlett johansson my crush...:oops:
:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

then she'll be called
@Chauvinist Karzai or @Chauvinist GulBadeen Hikmatyar??
Chauvinist Abdul Ahmadi Ali Aziz Jamal Karzai Mohammad Nawabi Poya Shahnawaz

I don't think afghans are allowed to stay or even enter Islamabad... A lot of refugees have now Pakistani nationality as well... So, who knows,??? if he was afghan the security in Islamabad was tight enough to flush him out of there.... So chill and make your obsession :pleasantry:shove up ur arse...

yaar tum phantom waali katrina se kam to nahiin. I'm sure you will fight them till your last breath. :enjoy: phir bolo baat chalain?
She is like the heroine of Punjabi films :D
She will kill everyone with gandasa :D

He is speaking in Afghanistan's accent, not Mardani (the guy is claiming to be a Mardani born in Islamabad).........people of Mardan will tell you that he is not speaking in Mardan's accented Pashto.

Watch his Pashto interview, the guy gets uncomfortable and hesitant for moment when he is asked where he is from ......he stresses on the point that he is born in Islamabad.........those born in Islamabad, have spent 18 years of their life there, do not speak such thick Pashto-accented Urdu with no fluency......

Its sad to see that he has to lie and hide his real identity, like many other Afghan refugees in Pakistan, to avoid descrimination........he must be thinking that he will lose his overnight fame if his Afghanistani identity is revealed.......

lol, yeah his accent is Afghan. So first it was Afghan Abdali, Ghaznavi and Ghauri and now him ? :D [ I know I am inviting trolls with this ? :P

@Khan_21 : here is another stolen Afghan gem :D

Even if he is afghani refugee, let him join Modeling and career in dramas. Secularism & open mind is not threat to country. Every afghani is not terrorist. We should welcome them in film industry, dramas and modeling.

According to Afghanis half of Pakistan is afghani ..... so why argue ... let him enjoy his days without making him a "stolen gem"

lol, yeah his accent is Afghan. So first it was Afghan Abdali, Ghaznavi and Ghauri and now him ? :D [ I know I am inviting trolls with this ? :P

@Khan_21 : here is another stolen Afghan gem :D

this was the guy I was telling you about . but it's good he is here because he got an offer for a modelling agency . Cant imagine that happening in Afghanistan :D

_0fad175c-95de-11e6-98f6-96638e85be2b.jpg

Really? Is he really an Afghan?

Brother , Is it a sin to be an Afghan?

Even if he is afghani refugee, let him join Modeling and career in dramas. Secularism & open mind is not threat to country. Every afghani is not terrorist. We should welcome them in film industry, dramas and modeling.

The hypocrisy is astounding here. Its secular nationalism that give justification for heartlessly kicking out Afghan refugees for the crimes of a few. I only saw PDFers using secular nationalistic arguments (whether they realized it or not is different matter) to justify discrimination against Afghans and kicking them out. Guilt by association , materialistic concerns of money , economic burden etc etc all stem from a secular nationalistic ideology.

Last edited:
We should not have issue with afghans who have filled for nationality here , but we need to kick those afghans who live and earn here and are not nationals or hold dual nationality of Afghanistan as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom