What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Could be a scene from Star Wars: The Empire strikes back:lol:

B7KuvsPCQAAhTE0.jpg

A Temurlane (Timur) Soldier and an Ottoman Soldier... I think it's a little bit ironic :D
Battle of Ankara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so turks (babri, seljuki, mamluk, osmanli, ...) should not use turks script & language past 1500 years but should use foreign & alien script (latin) and words (english, french, ...) ?

reis-i cumhur erdogan declared war on foreign & alien script (latin) and recently declared war on foreign & alien words (english, french, ...).

foreign latin script & foreign words to be gradually phased out.
donno, wish you best.

During Turkish war of independence, we also fought against the Ottoman Empire. :)

Thats true... Good point :D
Anyway, why there isn't any safavid soldier? (Just curiosity...) (And I know, It would be ironic, too.. :D )

I guess Erdogan is dreaming to build another ottomon empire .

Check his politics in region to get my point .
in that case, ironically your mullah is apparently hell bent on increasing shia influence since decades, like the Safavids. If you guys can behave like the Safavids for so long, why can't we behave like Ottomans? :D look in the mirror before you criticize.

in that case, ironically your mullah is apparently hell bent on increasing shia influence since decades, like the Safavids. If you guys can behave like the Safavids for so long, why can't we behave like Ottomans? :D look in the mirror before you criticize.

In fact , Mullahs goal was not limited in shia regions but the whole Islamic world .

Don't underestimate them :lol:

In fact , Mullahs goal was not limited in shia regions but the whole Islamic world .

Don't underestimate them :lol:
The point you missed/evaded is, Iranian mullah supporting guys and Iranian media are quick to blame Turkey on 'new Ottomanism' once Turkey started to put its nose in its backyard, but in the meantime your mullahs have already been active for decades in promoting shiism and taking anti-sunni stance in the whole region, just like the Safavids did. Again, check the mirror before you criticize other nations.

PS; i don't endorse akp's policies in the ME at all, but simply used 'new Ottomanism' to point out you guys' hypocricisy when it comes to Turkey's politics. We might call Iran as Safavids as well then :D

it came from shortage of time. :D

I really hope poster is not Turkish(from the writting of state names I presume he's not). Because thats a stupid logic.

I hate it when such people use the word "Turk", because they absolutely have nothing with Turkishness, they are just Arab wannabees.

The point you missed/evaded is, Iranian mullah supporting guys and Iranian media are quick to blame Turkey on 'new Ottomanism' once Turkey started to put its nose in its backyard, but in the meantime your mullahs have already been active for decades in promoting shiism and taking anti-sunni stance in the whole region, just like the Safavids did. Again, check the mirror before you criticize other nations.

PS; i don't endorse akp's policies in the ME at all, but simply used 'new Ottomanism' to point out you guys' hypocricisy when it comes to Turkey's politics. We might call Iran as Safavids as well then :D
It is wrong to think in (Turkish) Ottoman versus (Azeri) Safavid, or Sunni versus Shia. Turkish and Azeri relations are a good example of Muslims who follow a different stream of Islam and still get a long very well.

Back
Top Bottom