What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:D

star%20wars[1].jpg
lordofda[1].jpg
kefen[1].jpg
marvel[1].jpg

ok how ever little i know u talon does not fit the picture in my head :P

it is ok it was fun the pain.. i hate losing weight i can not stop complaining about that

i prefer simpler weddings with less songs and more time for people to interact but then again i am a bit on the crazy side.. right now marriages are big dramas with whole productions and it is nonsense it looks so hard... i shall refuse to sit on a stage if i live long enough to get married... jis ko shoch ha khud jay aur baithay
ok
m angry at the PDF people i do not know if this bashin is new or old but i can not stand it much more :P i will probably do something crazy in the end
ps sonay may ki rakha ha :P

u knw u wnt be able to sleep for an hour n will roll around in bed as it is :P why try
If I DIDNT go when I did it would have wasted another hr or so!

I really hope poster is not Turkish(from the writting of state names I presume he's not). Because thats a stupid logic.

I hate it when such people use the word "Turk", because they absolutely have nothing with Turkishness, they are just Arab wannabees.
what do you mean? are you questioning my race?

@jhungary - Are you cross at me ? :(

@Nihonjin1051 - I think that @jhungary isn't talking to me because I'm a Red Sox fan while hes a Yankee fan ! :cry:

A sport is creating rifts between brothers; what has the world come to ? :cray:

You're red sox fan? you know, i'm a Chicago Cubs Fan....i'm sorry it has come to this..brother @Armstrong ..:sniper:

hahahaha. just kiiiiiiding!! :smitten::devil:

btw @Targon i ignored the discussion because i know where these kind of talks going to lead, foreign & alien script and words sounds very familiar to me you know.

yea was shutting office computer :p:
you lazy person :P should have started a bit earlier. so how was the forum today? any fun topics?
you had very different timings today what is it bed a few hours earlier now

Back
Top Bottom