What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You know whats funny if I delete posts that I have been told to delete people will act like I am a dictator or something and if I give a warning like I am supposed to people will act like I am the bad guy. I don't have to deal with that kind of stuff, people don't appreciate someone giving their time to try and make this forum which has multiple experts and loads of information a better place. I have several family members in the hospital so I don't need extra headaches from people who break rules and make problems for me then act like they did nothing wrong and throw crap in my face.

You see I have been following this forum for years but I never made an account untill about 1 year ago and the original reason for making that account was because I saw alot of people talking crap about Turks so I though that I needed to respond. Also I had access to some defence expos where I could get some brochures. For years I was getting brochures but I never uploaded them untill I felt really guilty and decided to do so, not that they are important or have any new information. I never came here expecting to become a mod or even talk to people in these cay bahcesi type threads, I thought that I would just enhance my knowledge by being able to ask questions about certain projects but things got out of control and now I am at this point.

I want to apologize to all because I would like to resign as moderator. As mentioned earlier I have alot of stress in my life right now and I don't need any extra. Maybe sometime in the future I can contribute to the forum as a moderator but right now is not the time. I will still be active in the forum inshallah as it is the best one out there. I didn't want to make a big show so I think this post is enough.

:D

@LegionnairE
Hakkını helal et

@Adios Amigo @Chak Bamu @Emmie @Horus @Jango @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Oscar @T-Faz @waz @WebMaster

If one of you could keep a close eye on our section that would be great because right now we don't really have a troll problem but as soon as people figure out that this section will not have an active mod the trolls will be back. I recommend that you guys find a replacement. There are some good Turkish members you can choose from.
ahh forget it i'll just continue the job only losers give up. But if someone else wants to do it im cool with that too.

Its actually lame kind of funny, Cem Yılmaz' movies contain higher quality comedy

1421247590-tfokjnr3giohr3iou.png

lol :eek:

@Sinan @TurAr

Bros I offer you guys peace. I feel like I've been a bit trollish towards you guys :D
I'm always neutral... unless being provoked i'm quiet friendly. :)

Anyway, Sinan bro, you're welcome in our section any time you want. You've been absent from Iranian chill thread for a while.
With respect, nope. I don't see a reason for me to post in the Iranian section.

@Sinan @TurAr

Bros I offer you guys peace. I feel like I've been a bit trollish towards you guys :D
Anyway, Sinan bro, you're welcome in our section any time you want. You've been absent from Iranian chill thread for a while.

@Sinan @TurAr
Never ever trust two faced persians:

@haman10

Negaran nabash dadash, man daram inaro khar mokonam. Injori harf mizanam ke in mod haye wahabi man ro ban nakonan inja. Ta alan chanta warning ben dadan :lol:

Translation of his quote:
Don't worry bro, I am deceiving them(making them fool like donkeys). I talk in this way, so the wahabi mods don't ban me here. I have received couple of warnings from them :lol:

@Oscar hi, i just saw your profile saying 'after two days in Turkey I got utter disdain... and pity for Pakistan'.
In what sense do you mean this? just curious.

@Sinan @TurAr
Never ever trust two faced persians:
:)

They are all the same. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, Rmi i'm no more going to their section. I'm tired of hearing the same non-sense in different forms.

1-) Yesterday another Iranian was saying that their pimped F5s can destroy a F-22 Raptor from 300 kms away with it's long range missile.

2-) This "last guy " says their is two major forces in the ME. One is Iran other one is US....

Mate, no worries. I'll be nice if they play nice. Be mean if they try to throw shit on us.... This is not the first time that i encounter a Farsi.

midoonam dadash ;)

na pas yavash tar !! bannet nakonan !!

Awwww, you found a two-faced guy like yourself.... I'm sure that you'll be best buddies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Translation of his quote:
Don't worry bro, I am deceiving them(making them fool like donkeys). I talk in this way, so the wahabi mods don't ban me here. I have received couple of warnings from them :lol:
One would expect at least a gram of dignity and honor, i dont know what to say. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom