What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I won middle finger.
its-something.jpg

I'm emberassed tı say that but I'm aroused from Nicki Minaj.

Phpbb 3.1.2 forumu üzerinde tema modifikasyonu konusunda yardımcı olababilecek var mı?

@Sinan

Düşündüğüm tema görüntüsü ile ilgili adres bilgisi göndermek istiyorum düşüncenizi almak için nasıl ulaştırabilirim?

@Hakan can you get us a a conversation with @Islamic faith&Secularism

Mate, another thing is our boss, told us today that we are soon to start a huge project... It will be a 1.000.000 meter squared hospital project in Istanbul...meaning i will be busy in the months upcoming, overwork, etc... but i will give my support whenever i can.

@Hakan can you get us a a conversation with @Islamic faith&Secularism

Mate, another thing is our boss, told us today that we are soon to start a huge project... It will be a 1.000.000 meter squared hospital project in Istanbul...meaning i will be busy in the months upcoming, overwork, etc... but i will give my support whenever i can.
P.M's are monitored

I left out the Chinese part completely, too many bots with IQ in single digit...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What i don't like about the Chinese posters is...they have a little section over there that we don't visit.

They talk shıt about us but they never came to our section and say these things directly to our face. When we step in and confort them, they scatter and stop posting... :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lost count on how many times I've got that error message. And I was wondering why is it just me getting this error.
Same here, just happened again a few seconds ago while trying to post this.

I left out the Chinese part completely, too many bots with IQ in single digit...
That syrian isn't entertaining anymore just to let you know. :pop:

Same here, just happened again a few seconds ago while trying to post this.
i think this site has too many people or it is getting attacked by hackers whatever it is it has been bothering for 2 days now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom