What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I'm soooo glad that I've some company here:yay:, i've been facing this problem since last few days. :(
yes i read ur posts to webmaster n i am like ok he knows... i do not think more people bothering him will help
did u get error 1000 also
ps i am about to tag u in an article today... try not to make it indo pak i wrote this with my own brain it hurts now :P

yes i read ur posts to webmaster n i am like ok he knows... i do not think more people bothering him will help
did u get error 1000 also
ps i am about to tag u in an article today... try not to make it indo pak i wrote this with my own brain it hurts now :P
Hehehe.... okay now that you've requested me i promise I wont turn your thread into a battle field .:disagree::disagree::agree::agree: :lol:

I suppose it must be the thread for best writer contest. All the best!!! :-)

@T-12345
My buggati demanding student where art thou??, :rolleyes:

Hehehe.... okay now that you've requested me i promise I wont turn your thread into a battle field .:disagree::disagree::agree::agree: :lol:
haha well it is not my fault i had to take part in the competition the article that was written was annoyingly unrealistic kick the religion out the system and think that will happen... that is the problem with people who leave their country they do not knw realities...

haha well it is not my fault i had to take part in the competition the article that was written was annoyingly unrealistic kick the religion out the system and think that will happen... that is the problem with people who leave their country they do not knw realities...
Dont forget to tag me on ur thread... would luv to read it.
But right now am extremely sleepy. I will troll on ur thread first thing in the morning tomorrow :lol:

kidding!! :)

Ciao! :wave:

But right now am extremely sleepy. I will troll on ur thread first thing in the morning tomorrow :lol:
gnite this site has gotten boring it seems now... n everyone loves to sleep so much... n yes i will tag u n u may troll but not me troll the black pictured dude :P hope u enjoy it

@Sinan @TurAr
Never ever trust two faced persians:

Translation of his quote:
Don't worry bro, I am deceiving them(making them fool like donkeys). I talk in this way, so the wahabi mods don't ban me here. I have received couple of warnings from them :lol:

No worries bro, he is just one of those Farsi Kürts with identitiy crisis. You know better than anyone how they are :)

@The Last of us

One needs a certain amount of intelligence to be able to troll me bud. Losing your shit by insulting Turkey's values and its founder in a discussion where I repeatedly slapped you back to reality by crushing your pathetic little dreams about how stronk Iran is with its pseudoscientific propaganda achivements, shows that you were the one getting trolled not the other way around. Although it wasn't my intention, but considering how joke of a country Iran currently is and how it is the lauging stock of the world, anything said about Iran can be seen as trolling by mullah fanboys.

Just to give an example, when one say that "Iran spends millions of dollars on cardboard jets for propaganda purposes instead of providing basic needs like food and medication to its miserable population". This might be seen as a harsh trolling by those who live in the illusion of mullah wonderland. But everyone else will know that it is actually the truth.

When you lose yourself in a discussion and say something about Turkey or Atatürk, be a men enough to stand behind your words. Don't delete it after several seconds. Don't refuse doing it. But most importantly, don't kiss my feet by apologizing for it, by using the reflexes that you inherited from your ancestors.

Fighting against Chinese, Iranians and a Syrian.... :lol:
you are lucky... i have been fighting against Pakistanis who moved to UK, US, etc n want to preach on how to fix things... atleast your own are loyal to you

@haman10 ve @SOHEIL o çin threadin de bütün çinlilerin postlarını thanklemiş :omghaha::omghaha: yarıldım ya...bu iranlı sünepeler alem... :D
Losers.....:dirol:
No worries bro, he is just one of those Farsi Kürts with identitiy crisis. You know better than anyone how they are :)

@The Last of us

One needs a certain amount of intelligence to be able to troll me bud. Losing your shit by insulting Turkey's values and its founder in a discussion where I repeatedly slapped you back to reality by crushing your pathetic little dreams about how stronk Iran is with its pseudoscientific propaganda achivements, shows that you were the one getting trolled not the other way around. Although it wasn't my intention, but considering how joke of a country Iran currently is and how it is the lauging stock of the world, anything said about Iran can be seen as trolling by mullah fanboys.

Just to give an example, when one say that "Iran spends millions of dollars on cardboard jets for propaganda purposes instead of providing basic needs like food and medication to its miserable population". This might be seen as a harsh trolling by those who live in the illusion of mullah wonderland. But everyone else will know that it is actually the truth.

When you lose yourself in a discussion and say something about Turkey or Atatürk, be a men enough to stand behind your words. Don't delete it after several seconds. Don't refuse doing it. But most importantly, don't kiss my feet by apologizing for it, by using the reflexes that you inherited from your ancestors.
@Jungibaaz @jaibi @waz @Oscar

are kids allowed to spew their childish rants here ?

@Jungibaaz @jaibi @waz @Oscar

are kids allowed to spew their childish rants here ?

Nobody is swearing at you, or acting against the forum rules.

You can't make a decent argument and you try to answer to us by bringing the mods...you are pitiful. :) If you can't take the heat simply, leave.

Also, @Hakan is the mod of this section. If you have issues contact him, like we contact @Serpentine if we have problems in your section. You are acting out of delicacy

Nobody is swearing at you, or acting against the forum rules.

You can't make a decent argument and you try to answer to us by bringing the mods...you are pitiful. :) If you can't take the heat simply, leave.
yeah your are swearing , trolling and provoking . they're all against forum rules turk .

oh , and i forgot one of the mods : @Manticore

yeah your are swearing , trolling and provoking . they're all against forum rules turk .
Taqqiya mode on....

oh , and i forgot one of the mods : @Manticore
Whenever you start mentioning mods...you get banned instead. :lol:

Stop calling our country "TORKEY" you piece of little fucktard shit! :mad:

Insulting aint cool, my torkish friend.neither we are "farsis".so tell your friends not to use offensive words against us.we will stop reacting, cause acting is reacting.

Yeap @SouI don't call them farsis. Call them properly "acem" they like it more.

@Sinan

Reis kışkırtma şunları, harbiden bizim meselemiz değil, ben biri Kürtler üzerinden bölücülük yapsa bende kıl olurum.

Back
Top Bottom