What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ahan! Was it fun? How many countries did you swing between?
three but if you consider china as one country :P i do not it is too huge
The project is between 5 countries I might not need to be in all 5...just means we might have a lot of data and a large paper..yeahhh!
well large papers are fun also you are not responsible for everything
people who stereotype and act like idiots. too many of those on this site
What choices you got?
basically we are from kashmir so my parents and elder bro go there alot and i am left home alone... so anything from lahore is on the menu :P
Oh I try my best...body is god's gift aint trying to waste it! :)
goood take care of yourself
this page has been a mess since you left with a war going on at times
btw there is a problem with the PDF server
I miss mountains...

three but if you consider china as one country :P i do not it is too huge
America is huge too...the people dont even know there is a whole world outside their boundary while some dont even know there is one outside their state :unsure:

well large papers are fun also you are not responsible for everything
True but there are always slackers and then there are annoying idiots who get things wrong so you have to redo it FOR them!

people who stereotype and act like idiots. too many of those on this site
Welcome! :P

basically we are from kashmir so my parents and elder bro go there alot and i am left home alone... so anything from lahore is on the menu :P
ooo... @Armstrong whats a good dinner choice?

goood take care of yourself
this page has been a mess since you left with a war going on at times
btw there is a problem with the PDF server
I miss mountains...
:rofl: yea wars break out every now and then ...

Yea bloody serve made me think my adoptive laptop was being a jerk :angry:

Mountains are nice....I remember used to live near them when I was in UK....

both :D

all of our discussions with turkish members can be ignored completely . sorry if we use bad words sis :(
Oh dont worry about it bro! I cant tell half the time...I dont know I truly am ignorant towards such tuff :ashamed:

ur nice u do not get in that group
America is huge too...the people dont even know there is a whole world outside their boundary while some dont even know there is one outside their state :unsure:
yup that is why i do not like to think of places i visited as countries i went to... at times two cities are as different as two countries....
True but there are always slackers and then there are annoying idiots who get things wrong so you have to redo it FOR them!
hey i get my work done asap and then chilll.. that is how i work :P unless i want to be lazy then i do the work when it is really near the deadline...
ooo... @Armstrong whats a good dinner choice?
mind you there is no petrol in lahore :)
:rofl: yea wars break out every now and then ...
yes well wars need to be civil and people should be honest
Mountains are nice....I remember used to live near them when I was in UK....
Scotland :P haaaaay i am jealous.... not fair.... sniffff
what is your next project going to be...

ur nice u do not get in that group
thank you...will try to not be possessed by the devil :p:

yup that is why i do not like to think of places i visited as countries i went to... at times two cities are as different as two countries...
America is like that too...I guess when you have large chunks of land .....it really becomes different...wonder how Russia is :smitten:

hey i get my work done asap and then chilll.. that is how i work :P unless i want to be lazy then i do the work when it is really near the deadline...
I do the same...The day I get the work I do 90% of it...then 1 day before deadline I do the 10% with adrenaline pumping in at a rate indescribable! :p:

mind you there is no petrol in lahore :)
Last time I went to Lahore was probably 7-8 yrs ago

yes well wars need to be civil and people should be honest
eheheheh..then its not a war but a confrontation! Even then people arent honest ;)

Scotland :P haaaaay i am jealous.... not fair.... sniffff
what is your next project going to be...
Hmmm a large chunk of Northern UK is in mountains :D

Last time I went to Lahore was probably 7-8 yrs ago
there is literally a shortage of petrol in Punjab you can not get petrol for 2 days now :)
eheheheh..then its not a war but a confrontation! Even then people arent honest ;)
I miss the old days where honor meant something and gentlemen fought wars
I do the same...The day I get the work I do 90% of it...then 1 day before deadline I do the 10% with adrenaline pumping in at a rate indescribable! :p:
now look at me i have an exam in less then a month n i am slacking offf.. n i have more then 5000 pages to study... n that is a modest number
Hmmm a large chunk of Northern UK is in mountains :D
bus jo bhi scotland haaaaaaaay :P
America is like that too...I guess when you have large chunks of land .....it really becomes different...wonder how Russia is :smitten:
Russia seas of grass and ice... I wanna on a train from China to Russia soon I told you i am in love with russia after the literature
thank you...will try to not be possessed by the devil :p:
lol make sure you are not
drink water while you are online with the aim of 3 glasses :P

@Akheilos

Much happened while you were gone... it was basically Turks vs Chinese+Iranians.
O dear! All the attacks got dragged in here? :o: No no...this is MY hideout from stress out there!!

there is literally a shortage of petrol in Punjab you can not get petrol for 2 days now :)
Hasnt there always been coz bimbos run our country? Man I wish people with some economic degree of some form came in!

I miss the old days where honor meant something and gentlemen fought wars
Honour killings killed all the honour and gentlemen became lazy and started outsourcing wars :coffee:

now look at me i have an exam in less then a month n i am slacking offf.. n i have more then 5000 pages to study... n that is a modest number
:blink: good luck!

bus jo bhi scotland haaaaaaaay :P
hahahahaah!!

Russia seas of grass and ice... I wanna on a train from China to Russia soon I told you i am in love with russia after the literature

yea...I liked the biography of Tsar Nicholas II

lol make sure you are not
drink water while you are online with the aim of 3 glasses :P
My tummy will look all big!! :blink:

My tummy will look all big!! :blink:
no ur tummy will be fine... n ur health is more important than how your tummy looks :coffee:
O dear! All the attacks got dragged in here? :o: No no...this is MY hideout from stress out there!!
see you left and there was nothing happening on this thread and people kind of got bored of the emptiness it is your laptop's fault
yea...I liked the biography of Tsar Nicholas II
search the train from china to russia the old one :smitten:
:blink: good luck!
i am doomed i got a carton of red bull today hoping to start studying tomorrow in earnest :cray:
Honour killings killed all the honour and gentlemen became lazy and started outsourcing wars :coffee:
first men used to take insults as matters to die over now they just sit n get fat:feminist:
Hasnt there always been coz bimbos run our country? Man I wish people with some economic degree of some form came in!
no lil one petrol was always there to put into cars.. never has there been a shortage of petrol other things yes... i hope all government officials responsible for this crash into a ditch and die:pissed::pissed:

no ur tummy will be fine... n ur health is more important than how your tummy looks :coffee:
Hmm...I might have to stay in the wash room...

see you left and there was nothing happening on this thread and people kind of got bored of the emptiness it is your laptop's fault
or the IT dept who refused to fix it :angry:

search the train from china to russia the old one :smitten:
okk..
i am doomed i got a carton of red bull today hoping to start studying tomorrow in earnest :cray:
good luck

first men used to take insults as matters to die over now they just sit n get fat:feminist:
lolz now they just die over money

no lil one petrol was always there to put into cars.. never has there been a shortage of petrol other things yes... i hope all government officials responsible for this crash into a ditch and die:pissed::pissed:
AMEEN

Hmm...I might have to stay in the wash room...
no if you are as dehydated as i am guessing slowly drinking water will actually make you feel better take away those aches and feeling of tiredness
or the IT dept who refused to fix it :angry:
departments in universities are made to annoy people
good luck
thankyou but i need prayers :P
lolz now they just die over money
or women or power

i can not understand what level of beghariati will the government reach and say ok now this is enough let us quit now....

no if you are as dehydated as i am guessing slowly drinking water will actually make you feel better take away those aches and feeling of tiredness
so I have been told ..

departments in universities are made to annoy people
esp technicians :angry:

I swear the technician in the greenhouse is always out to get me...So far whatever she had questioned had been false flag and I had answers too...But that often in less than a month?!

thankyou but i need prayers :P
May ALLAH make you successful!

or women or power
Less on women...I am a living example still single :(

Well other types of temporary women you mean? :ashamed:

i can not understand what level of beghariati will the government reach and say ok now this is enough let us quit now....
When they die and see the angel of death and the other angels of punishment in the grave where not a penny will be there to save em!

Nope....it was on a different thread....
Isnt it always :tsk: AND THEN dragged on here!

want some more ?
What are you serving? :p:

Back
Top Bottom