What's new

Çay Bahçesi

As if you can. :rolleyes:

How many times did you get banned while trying to answer me ? :lol:

@ss whooping. :p:
In 3 years of my stay at PDF I got banned for once and it was during a clash with Arabs.you are simply no match to me.

BTW, I like your childhood, much more.

so I have been told ..
you should listen to what i say i have a license to say it :P
Less on women...I am a living example still single :(

Well other types of temporary women you mean? :ashamed:
yup temporary women... you think men corrupted by money and power can stay loyal to people.. if they had values then this would never have happened

n ur single because you are the most secretive person alive on this earth who is so focused on her career.....
I swear the technician in the greenhouse is always out to get me...So far whatever she had questioned had been false flag and I had answers too...But that often in less than a month?!
next time she objects ask her directly what her problem is... why let her get so annoyin and say nothing about it.. live life with a lil less fear you are an accomplished person be confident lil one
esp technicians :angry:
yup and human resources
May ALLAH make you successful!
inshaAllah
JazakAllah lil one
When they die and see the angel of death and the other angels of punishment in the grave where not a penny will be there to save em!
and yet there will be more idiots following them
What are you serving? :p:
trust me you will not want it :P

Ok chill it you two...I am the new self appointed mod of this section go back to your respective corners :angry:
cute....

you should listen to what i say i have a license to say it :P
lolz ook

yup temporary women... you think men corrupted by money and power can stay loyal to people.. if they had values then this would never have happened
Big IF

n ur single because you are the most secretive person alive on this earth who is so focused on her career.....
Not true :cray:

next time she objects ask her directly what her problem is... why let her get so annoyin and say nothing about it.. live life with a lil less fear you are an accomplished person be confident lil one
Fear? Whats that? :rofl: only reason I tolerate her is coz she is looking after some 100 plants of mine...dont want her to flip her switch and kill em!

yup and human resources
I used to have the loveliest HR in the other institute bloody people didnt continue her contract :cray:

and yet there will be more idiots following them
Sad truth such creeps have exist since before time! Able and Cain!

trust me you will not want it :P

lolz Yea I know...was hoping it would decrease the temperature here :D

now that u agree start drinking water
impossible
so true madam who has no name age or anything else:P how are you not secretive
Fear? Whats that? :rofl: only reason I tolerate her is coz she is looking after some 100 plants of mine...dont want her to flip her switch and kill em!
u fear for your plants
I used to have the loveliest HR in the other institute bloody people didnt continue her contract :cray:
good HRs never get their contracts renewed because HRs r supposed to be the worst people alive
lolz Yea I know...was hoping it would decrease the temperature here :D
too much anger in people these days
Leave this place immediately:D some manly words may be exchanged in minutes.
what is manly about swearing like a child
It was hasani i think.... and Iranians thought me "wahabi".
:hitwall: will this brick wall ever break? no then the argument you are having is like this brick wall... logic does not effect the wall

and I thought I was sending you two to the corners :(
u can always get angry at them if they do not respect what you say....

now that u agree start drinking water
Ok boss!

impossible
lolz yea!! Man is an impossible creature! :D

so true madam who has no name age or anything else:P how are you not secretive
once bitten twice shy ;)

u fear for your plants
If she refuses to look after them I will have to water the plants, fertilizer them and change their pots every few months! 100 plus plants ...ON TOP OF THAT lab work, reports, computer analysis :(

good HRs never get their contracts renewed because HRs r supposed to be the worst people alive
She was simply lovely! Italian with 5 or was it 7 yrs of Japanese training (she did her Masters and PhD in Japan)!!

too much anger in people these days
too much frustration if you ask me!

u can always get angry at them if they do not respect what you say....
hahahhaha....naah no one listens to a mad person...people respond to kindness ...like the prophet's way ;)

@Serpentine whats with the knives at the throats of one another??? Stop the knife supply!! :pissed:

It was hasani i think.... and Iranians thought me "wahabi".

I don't recall ever teaching you that Sinan. Only that Al-Wahhab is one of the 99 names of Allah (swt).

Names of God in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You won't ever see me discussing with Farsis of that mentality anywhere unless they meddle in internal Arab matters or visit our section. That's about it.

Nor do I give a flying crap about sectarianism and I do not distinguish between Arab Muslims (whether Sunni - Shafi'i, Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, Sufi, Shia - Twelver, Zaydi, Ismaili), Christian, Arab Jew or Arab atheist.

Back
Top Bottom