What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Did I read that correctly? You guys actually PISSED ON a PERSON when children? How is that possible?:lol:

I never pissed on a person as an adult or even a kid. o_O

But rumor has it that I pissed on my aunt just few days after I was born, when she was trying to change my diaper. :lol:

She never tried to change me again.

Same here.
It felt good back then right :).

Did you yet caught? I didn't, but the man who I pissed on died a couple of years ago. So I feel bad. :(
:rofl:

Yes he did and he did it bad:lol: since then, I just used to spit on bald guys' head from our ivan.that felt realy good to me.:lol:

me loves kitties!
everyone should love kitties
tell me about it!
I am :P
nothing idiotic there!
yes well it is my future plan the world is getting to messed up
why so? they already exist! :enjoy:
yes exactly but NO glow in the dark trees
I aint miserable just not trusting online people :)
how does one become real :P
I didnt couple you in that group...I just gave you an example of what is out there :ashamed:
well I am in some group either the perverts or not perverts decide which one :coffee:
"touch" equals bullying or ragging!
yay i never got ragged either... but that was my luck
Well not always...but many times yes!
give an example

I am probably one of the youngest more active/senior users here on PDF although I cannot know of course.
man you sound much older
Did I read that correctly? You guys actually PISSED ON a PERSON when children? How is that possible?:lol:
i am wondering what makes on do that

everyone should love kitties
:agree:
is that all?

yes well it is my future plan the world is getting to messed up
lolz okk

yes exactly but NO glow in the dark trees
Not YET

how does one become real :P
I dont know...

well I am in some group either the perverts or not perverts decide which one :coffee:
so far non perverts...groups intermingle anyone can be swapped anytime...no rules ;)

yay i never got ragged either... but that was my luck
good for you :tup: :D

give an example
Well being head girl had perks ...When my colleagues (her jr) were getting ragged (nothing to serious) I was siting at home :p:

i am wondering what makes on do that
leaky diapers?

I never pissed on a person as an adult or even a kid. o_O

But rumor has it that I pissed on my aunt just few days after I was born, when she was trying to change my diaper. :lol:

She never tried to change me again.

LOL, I must have misunderstood something then.

That is completely normal. My younger sister accidentally pissed on my late great-grandmother while she was sitting on her lap. She must have been no more than 3-4 years. No diaper.:lol:

On the other hand now when I read @kollang 's post I don't know what to believe anymore or if you are cracking some serious jokes.

man you sound much older

I guess that I have to troll harder in the future.:lol:

:rofl:

Yes he did and he did it bad:lol: since then, I just used to spit on bald guys' head from our ivan.that felt realy good to me.:lol:

Somehow I always got the impression of you being a obedient boy and person. I guess that I was completely wrong.:lol:

I dont know...
do find out please i would appreciate it
so far non perverts...groups intermingle anyone can be swapped anytime...no rules ;)
that is sad....
Well being head girl had perks ...When my colleagues (her jr) were getting ragged (nothing to serious) I was siting at home :p:
i was asking about examples of ragging :P
yup who needs big berries the public needs glow in the dark trees
leaky diapers?
diapers does not account for what they are saying
seriously all i need to do is learn to work with wood and the rest i already know...

I guess that I have to troll harder in the future.:lol:
sorry the secret is out now... i thought u were my age...

do find out please i would appreciate it
ok

that is sad....
not really :p:

i was asking about examples of ragging :P
oh our collage didnt allow anything too bad..it was mostly seniors' entertainment :D

yup who needs big berries the public needs glow in the dark trees
lolz such research requires money I doubt the supplier of electricity would be too happy if less people needed it!

diapers does not account for what they are saying
I didnt think in that direction :ashamed:

seriously all i need to do is learn to work with wood and the rest i already know...
cool :p:

@Serpentine I need to give this dude a negative rating :angry: put one on him on my behalf ;)

not funny :fie:

@T-123456 uncle your kids bullying me! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom