What's new

Çay Bahçesi

It was the excitement. of being caught :)

But, i never get caught.....but neighbors would came complain to my mother..so i would switch from one neighbor to another. :angel:
:rofl: You sound like a serial killer or pisser in the making like dexter :P

I didnt couple you in that group...I just gave you an example of what is out there
I am coupled in that group by others. I have asked webby how to deactivate my account i will not be around for some time. We discussed honor and self respect and this continuous questioning is starting to make me feel bad for you as well as myself. Please take care of yourself and learn to trust others,
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” Ernest Hemingway

@Gufi man, it was a innocent joke.... don't make me feel bad about it. :confused:
keep happy i wish the best for your future married life it was wonderful getting to know you
I am sorry if my posts caused offense. This was not my intention. Sometimes I just can't control myself if I see an opportunity to lighten the place up a bit.:)
no my friend I guess i was doing something wrong you are the 3rd or 4th person to point it out. Atmana laki kul Al Saada

@Sinan

Congratulations with the marriage bro. I could gather that from your post.

@Gufi

Brother, don't leave. You did nothing wrong at all. I was just trolling. You know how it is on the internet. Normally you only say such things to people you know but the internet functions differently.

Actually to be honest with you then I just noticed that you and @Akheilos have had many discussions recently (I have not read them). That was all. Since people were telling about their real life trolling experiences when smaller I thought that I could continue in that light by asking that question and posting those two videos. I never meant any harm with it.

You are a valuable member of PDF and I enjoy reading your knowledgeable posts. So do yourself the favor and don't leave unless your real life obligations are calling.

- I would spit on people from my aunts house
- Piss on neighbors doormats
- Stuff chestnuts into the exhausts of the cars in the street.
- Execute cats by hanging them from the neck in the trees.... (but not killing them)
- Rounding up stray dogs in the neighborhood and make them attack to passing cars in the street.
- Constantly beating a certain neighbor's son.

Life was so enjoyable as a kid. :)

My dad as a kid pissed on the head of neighbour girl from the balcony.

My biggest activity other then regular stuff such as football, was wrestling ants and catching baby frogs and fishes from the water stream that passes in front of my grandpa's house.

- Execute cats by hanging them from the neck in the trees.... (but not killing them)
- Rounding up stray dogs in the neighborhood and make them attack to passing cars in the street.

Until your parents caught you right :)

Its feels like there is a huge rock inside me, my bear like friend convinced me to order two huge pizzas with onion rings and french fries, that two could easily feed 4 or 5 people :/
That's enough for 3 people max, bigger than 18 inches in diameter? Did you really eat both pizzas?
That sounds disgusting. Are you from America or what?
It's food, what do mean disgusting?

Soo evil... :o::tsk:

Back
Top Bottom