What's new

Çay Bahçesi

They think of your goodness, there is a saying "Kızını dövmeyen dizini döver" , who doesn't beat their daughters, later beat their own knees later(out of frustration), this is all to discipline you :D
what?

Shut up!

Imran-Khan_so-angry.jpg
you alright?

[QUOTE="Akheilos, post: 6668769, member: 141155"you alright?[/QUOTE]
Zindagi ek mela hain aur hum musafir.

Khush ney to kya?

Hum mayus ne khush naseeb hain.

jaldi karo
not really :p:
yes it is
oh our collage didnt allow anything too bad..it was mostly seniors' entertainment :D
lol what entertainment i want to know
we didnt do much... other then uni hostels over there the juniors hated us :P
lolz such research requires money I doubt the supplier of electricity would be too happy if less people needed it!
so many green projects but no one wants to do the greenest one... green being used to bring light
I didnt think in that direction :ashamed:
haha soch bhi laytay hai
not funny :fie:
lil one i am on forums u say forums r good... aik aur banday nay bola shadi ka to mainay bhi peechay parh jana ha... :P
aur bolo forums r good

i realised i was bein overly sensitive and that is not a good thing i guess one should be ready on forums im just a private person

jaldi karo
patience is a virtue

yes it is
not at all

lol what entertainment i want to know
we didnt do much... other then uni hostels over there the juniors hated us :P
Like I said I was at home...the jr usually have to get signatures of the senior head prefects so the seniors (prefects only) got to ask the juniors the usual singing, dancing blaa blaa...

so many green projects but no one wants to do the greenest one... green being used to bring light
no idea

lil one i am on forums u say forums r good... aik aur banday nay bola shadi ka to mainay bhi peechay parh jana ha... :P
aur bolo forums r good

i realised i was bein overly sensitive and that is not a good thing i guess one should be ready on forums im just a private person
ok

patience is a virtue
:(:sick: ur right but u knw chalo theek i be patient:raise:
Like I said I was at home...the jr usually have to get signatures of the senior head prefects so the seniors (prefects only) got to ask the juniors the usual singing, dancing blaa blaa...
no parties
making them go door to door telling all the girls you are our sisters
use them to clean stuff
make them cook
other things that can not be mentioned
dances ok yes on weird punjabi songs :P
i was serious n u were awfully calm about that answer :P khair ha u plan to kiill me kia or report me ::thank_you2:

Bu Çinliler harbiden ayrı bir kafa yaşıyor, İranlılara sövüyoruz ama bunlar apayrı birşey, tartışamıyorsun laftan anlamıyorlar.
Çinli mod beni threaden banladı.......adamlar ana avrat dümdüz gidiyolar....

:(:sick: ur right but u knw chalo theek i be patient:raise:
good

no parties
making them go door to door telling all the girls you are our sisters
use them to clean stuff
make them cook
other things that can not be mentioned
dances ok yes on weird punjabi songs
:P
I didnt get any of my degrees from Pakistan so I dont know!

i was serious n u were awfully calm about that answer :P khair ha u plan to kiill me kia or report me :
ya

Hehe :D nah it was just show, but I don't understand how you can get a lion in my city, zoo wouldn't allow, if I'm not wrong such pets are not allowed either.
Bet manager of the zoo is the uncle of the dönerci... :)

Back
Top Bottom