What's new

Çay Bahçesi

obviously not!!! :o:
hey some people pee on door mats n some do other stuff
One of the most popular Pakistani page on the net run by Pakistan Defence team is seeking FB editors.
what you think
Believe me it is an open secret now and many have....doesnt seem to have any affect...
i doubt his name by his posts. at times it seems it is a lie
lolz...good boy!!
:-)
m serious u should take care.. you will mess ur health up n that is not nice,,,this is me scolding i dnt really scream this is me angry :P
ahan! Would be interesting though :D
yea well I think they are the best part of the news something positive
ok will have a look
yea do it is awesome so simple n some bring one to tears others make u question ur life...

wat is the craziest thing u did :P n do answer it

hey some people pee on door mats n some do other stuff
lolz yea...dont make yours a habit

what you think
nahh my fb is too private to share with them...Plus I dont know much about PA! :)

m serious u should take care.. you will mess ur health up n that is not nice,,,this is me scolding i dnt really scream this is me angry :P
lolz okk

yea well I think they are the best part of the news something positive
true...and I only try to read those parts...

yea do it is awesome so simple n some bring one to tears others make u question ur life...
going through now :)

wat is the craziest thing u did :P n do answer it
When ALLAH puts pardah on your doings do not take off the pardah ;)

Well, define crazy actually

lolz yea...dont make yours a habit
i did it once... n i was young.. after that i straightened out :P
nahh my fb is too private to share with them...Plus I dont know much about PA! :)
hmm i was thinking like u :P plus i was thinking m too lazy to moderate already have one page hard enough that one is
hey i am scolding u get serious n say yes like u mean it :o:
true...and I only try to read those parts...
they are so rare these days first the useless politician faces followed by indian films with sports in the middle.. very rarely do we see anything useful
going through now :)
see rather then fight idiots u can also give me good stuff to read atleast i wnt debate u but would try n listen/learn
When ALLAH puts pardah on your doings do not take off the pardah ;)
true i agree with u on that but i meant crazy as in reckless wild... not past parties in ur life :P
i dnt believe in looking into the past it just causes one to judge people on mistakes:coffee:

i did it once... n i was young.. after that i straightened out :P
ahan good!

mm i was thinking like u :P plus i was thinking m too lazy to moderate already have one page hard enough that one is
ahan!
What is it about?

hey i am scolding u get serious n say yes like u mean it :o:
ok

they are so rare these days first the useless politician faces followed by indian films with sports in the middle.. very rarely do we see anything useful
lolz hence why i stopped reading newspapers...I read news here and off my fb then ONLY to confirm do I google it to see what other POV is out there

see rather then fight idiots u can also give me good stuff to read atleast i wnt debate u but would try n listen/learn
This somehow reminded me of this:

10888957_10155067380070117_2812240481000740192_n.jpg

true i agree with u on that but i meant crazy as in reckless wild... not past parties in ur life :P
i dnt believe in looking into the past it just causes one to judge people on mistakes:coffee:
That is interesting ...havent heard anyone say that or have heard people say it but havent seen anyone act on it :p:
Lets see....recklessness is me and gravity This trip to USA...I kept my record of falling in every country I have visited! Seriously I think they are about 14 countries I have visited and I have fallen in all except maybe 2 but those were day trips not places I stayed longer than a day!

What is it about?
Islam
That is interesting ...havent heard anyone say that or have heard people say it but havent seen anyone act on it :p:
lol m calmer then most people... how many people have u seen being called a midget n ignore it :P who does not have a past.. we can not change it n if u respect someone it does not really matter does it...
Lets see....recklessness is me and gravity This trip to USA...I kept my record of falling in every country I have visited! Seriously I think they are about 14 countries I have visited and I have fallen in all except maybe 2 but those were day trips not places I stayed longer than a day!
that funny clip u posted today with the baby reminded me of what u said about you and gravity... it was cute... n u need a dr around it seems :P
tht is sweet and quite a deep message...
lolz hence why i stopped reading newspapers...I read news here and off my fb then ONLY to confirm do I google it to see what other POV is out there
i use google news i customised it to my needs it is nice
ahan good!
a few things i do not like one of them is people underestimating others

cool

was it that page you asked me to check?

lol m calmer then most people... how many people have u seen being called a midget n ignore it :P
Me :(

My sis's friends (my seniors) well at least 2 have called me that :D
who does not have a past.. we can not change it n if u respect someone it does not really matter does it...
true!

that funny clip u posted today with the baby reminded me of what u said about you and gravity... it was cute... n u need a dr around it seems :P
lolz oh no I fall but rarely hurt myself...talking about hurts...On Tuesday I burnt hand with liquid nitrogen....It was a series of headache from Monday to Tuesday....

Well I will mention Tuesday...I take this canister to pour liquid nitrogen from this 50 L barrel 9 or i think it is 50L :

lnd.jpg
the one in the back..the largest...Well it was on this trolley where you just tilt and get liquid nitrogen in a smaller sized one like this:

cryogenic_vessels_L2_thermoflask_01.jpg

Well while pouring some splashed out...I had forgotten I had my fleece hoody on instead of a lab coat...fleece hoody absorbed it when it splashed it on my hand...usually you can just brush it off...but since the hoody absorbed it I had it burn my skin....a few patches...1 significant one while the others were ok...and well its healing now only thanks to scratching habits I accidentally scratched off the healed brownish layer of protective skin :blink:

tht is sweet and quite a deep message...
I dont know about deep I am half asleep :D

i use google news i customised it to my needs it is nice
ahan

a few things i do not like one of them is people underestimating others
ahan!

@Akheilos, what is good? :') Do you still have contact with rmi5?
I am alright and what about you?
Did he run away? :o:

I thought he was just busy no?

@rmi5 yo mate! Where arth thou?

I dont know about deep I am half asleep :D
i like you half asleep your happy n more open:-)
was it that page you asked me to check?
no the page i asked you to check is french... comics... those guys r professional graphic designers... and they are awesome... i just post good stuff i find while i m reading stuff
ok that was rude of them.... but u should not let it upset you ur perfect the way u r... who knows better then Allah what is right for a person... so smile lil one...
lolz oh no I fall but rarely hurt myself...talking about hurts...On Tuesday I burnt hand with liquid nitrogen....It was a series of headache from Monday to Tuesday....
ouch ok first of all those are huge there shoud be smaller canisters... n i have worked with nitrogen also.. except i wore a million things cuz of phobias :P
1 significant one while the others were ok
did u get it looked at by a dr or not... how deep is it... please keep it clean and take care :(
I accidentally scratched off the healed brownish layer of protective skin :blink:
ur lucky u dnt have some one like me around i would cut ur nails n tie cotton balls to ur finger tips
n yes u had a bad week

like you half asleep your happy n more open:-)
okk

no the page i asked you to check is french... comics... those guys r professional graphic designers... and they are awesome... i just post good stuff i find while i m reading stuff
yea that is good :D

ok that was rude of them.... but u should not let it upset you ur perfect the way u r... who knows better then Allah what is right for a person... so smile lil one...
oh dont worry I aint upset! :D

Didnt wanna sound extremely happy about it though lolzz...

ouch ok first of all those are huge there shoud be smaller canisters... n i have worked with nitrogen also.. except i wore a million things cuz of phobias :P
lolz...I didnt even have gloves on...hey we play with liquid N2 in the lab like we play with dry ice (solid CO2) :P

did u get it looked at by a dr or not... how deep is it... please keep it clean and take care :(
Oh dont worry its not 2nd degree burn...I dont even think its 1st degree...I didnt get blisters (so its fine just got the skin peeled off when it dried coz I scratched it off :ashamed: ) coz I washed my hand in hot and cold water coz I wasnt sure if I was to heat it or cool it....

ur lucky u dnt have some one like me around i would cut ur nails n tie cotton balls to ur finger tips
Actually since i bite my nails I dont even know how to cut my nails properly 90% of the time I cut too deep then I dont use nail clippers for a few months or even years coz they hurt :(

My dad used to cut my toe nails and my uncle did it when I went to USA.....hehehehe I am spoilt no idea how they let me live here alone :ashamed:

n yes u had a bad week
yea..not to forget my laptop screen is still dead! And I am still exploring my Chinese friend's Chinese laptop (her 2nd spare one...she bought a new one so didnt need this she was worried I would die of boredom without laptop...ALLAH loves me...HE always sends an angel for assistance ;)

Hopefully, Monday will be a start of a new busy week!

Sigh!

Hey waiter! Two doner kebabs and coffees please. This is gonna be a long night here. :D

Back
Top Bottom