What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan

Nedir bu akheilosla gufinin hali aşık atışması gibi uzadıda uzadı, ne konuşuyolar hala anlamadım :D

well people should not get weird... anyway just came across ur post u like bekaar vines also... hope u watched their indian song mix... that was very weird but funny
hmmm...Actually that was on my fb wall so posted it here :D

are u angry at me per chance... ur a girl n that maes u pagal :P
No...Just not in the mood for long chats :)

yup n wo bhi pakistan cuz saudi walay meanies kicked me out :P
what did you do?

hmmm...Actually that was on my fb wall so posted it here :D
lol u should look at their vines they touch on topics effecting the general public and are both funny and realistic. Look at the one with police for example...
No...Just not in the mood for long chats :)
does that have anything to do with yesterday
what did you do?
i have a problem with people telling me i can not do something. There was this teacher who said i could not appear in First langauge english and well i got annoyed n got angry. then i did what any teenager who was angry does :p which is take revenge :P i got a A later in fle so i proved her wrong :P

@Akheilos i need cheering up i went out n met people on this forum i feel my brain has been messed up

Last edited:
lol u should look at their vines they touch on topics effecting the general public and are both funny and realistic. Look at the one with police for example...
I think there was one of those on my wall few months ago ....

does that have anything to do with yesterday
Nahh...I have other problems :)

i have a problem with people telling me i can not do something. There was this teacher who said i could not appear in First langauge english and well i got annoyed n got angry. then i did what any teenager who was angry does :p which is take revenge :P i got a A later in fle so i proved her wrong :P
Saudis kicked you out coz of that? :unusre:

@Akheilos i need cheering up i went out n met people on this forum i feel my brain has been messed up
What happened?

Hey I just saw this on my fb and I am all curious now:

Need confirmation and I dare not open a thread...with the amount of trolls patrolling about here on PDF..i

@Manticore @S.U.R.B. @Emmie which hospital has this? Just curious...where is SOAIS or whatever hospital that SAMAA lady mentioned??

@Secur do you know anything about this...and for god sakes dont go all anti Islam on me :angry:

Need confirmation and I dare not open a thread...with the amount of trolls patrolling about here on PDF..i
services hospital lahore... Quran can be used for purifying the soul and there are ayats and surahs that can be used for treatments but there is no scientific proof. But the rest is not properly proved so i can not comment i have to check the parts with cell first time i am hearing.
What happened?
did you look at the type of people on this forum.. there are so many trolls i want to type at times but then i say naa there was this post opened by a guy today with a quote from hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) n i told him do not people will troll it n they did... no respect for anything thankyou for not opening this thread
also that syed guy is a pain
Saudis kicked you out coz of that? :unusre:
my revenge involved fire cars n part of a metal from the chemistry lab :P
Nahh...I have other problems :)
hope ur feeling well i have an awful headache... n that u drank water
I think there was one of those on my wall few months ago ....
u should look more into funny clips n share um more often
im home alone again n i hate it now.... n no petrol in kashmir and my family is stranded there

services hospital lahore... Quran can be used for purifying the soul and there are ayats and surahs that can be used for treatments but there is no scientific proof. But the rest is not properly proved so i can not comment i have to check the parts with cell first time i am hearing.
I have read an article about the vibration thing he was talking about but I think that was using some other sound ....it was an interesting article not sure where the research went after that...

My question was not regarding if the Quran can be used but regarding IS THE QURAN USED for treatment purposes in that hospital? Being a scientist I am always interested in such stuff :D

did you look at the type of people on this forum.. there are so many trolls i want to type at times but then i say naa there was this post opened by a guy today with a quote from hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) n i told him do not people will troll it n they did... no respect for anything thankyou for not opening this thread
What you dont like feel free to use the report button or go here Notable Members and quote everyone who is a MODERATOR or senior MOD not int'l mod

also that syed guy is a pain
Ignore him...he is seeking attention :)

my revenge involved fire cars n part of a metal from the chemistry lab :P
What on earth?! :blink:

hope ur feeling well i have an awful headache... n that u drank water
I drank 2 -3 glasses of coke and 1 glass of mullti vit tablet in water

4 glass of liquid in me today :D

u should look more into funny clips n share um more often
im home alone again n i hate it now.... n no petrol in kashmir and my family is stranded there
awww I am sorry to hear that...when will people burn the parliament with every asshole in it?...buy the security and police off before hand so no one will be witness :pop:

I drank 2 -3 glasses of coke and 1 glass of mullti vit tablet in water
coke has sugar so u dehydrated yourself by 2 glasses of water today :pissed:
awww I am sorry to hear that...when will people burn the parliament with every asshole in it...buy the security and police off? :pop:
i always say use gases... why ruin a building for the shit that sits inside there:coffee:
My question was not regarding if the Quran can be used but regarding IS THE QURAN USED for treatment purposes in that hospital? Being a scientist I am always interested in such stuff :D
i wil find out you do know there are lots of hospitals in lahore :P i wil ask n let you know.. But if the news says it is happening it most probably is
What you dont like feel free to use the report button or go here Notable Members and quote everyone who is a MODERATOR or senior MOD not int'l mod
if webby does not answer my letter sooon i wil post it as an open letter... then you can see what all i have written to him
What on earth?! :blink:
wel suffice to say the teacher took the taxi home... :pop:
Ignore him...he is seeking attention :)
he ruined my first op-ed by being a * insert words urself*

coke has sugar so u dehydrated yourself by 2 glasses of water today :pissed:
ahhh....explains my endless thirst...I need to get a jug or bottle of water to keep by my side...

i always say use gases... why ruin a building for the shit that sits inside there:coffee:
lolzzz...true!

i wil find out you do know there are lots of hospitals in lahore :P i wil ask n let you know.. But if the news says it is happening it most probably is
Then again our news isnt the most reliable source ...hence the question!

if webby does not answer my letter sooon i wil post it as an open letter... then you can see what all i have written to him
Easy there.....

wel suffice to say the teacher took the taxi home... :pop:
lolz ...

he ruined my first op-ed by being a * insert words urself*
Ahh yes...the habitual habit :D

ahhh....explains my endless thirst...I need to get a jug or bottle of water to keep by my side...
yes you need to improve your health... no more cola for u lil one till u drink 3 glasses of water for every 1 coke glass
lolzzz...true!
see i have an evil mind also :P
Then again our news isnt the most reliable source ...hence the question!
well these are called fluff pieces to fil time they are accurate
Easy there.....
lol the only reason i have not already is cuz im being patient cuz someone said so
Ahh yes...the habitual habit :D
yes i am a nice person but i have limits at times i want to tel him where to take his american love

The Muslim Show | Facebook
check these comics out they are awesome .... trust me

have u never gotten angry n used stuff to make cars go burrnnn boom boom :P

yes you need to improve your health... no more cola for u lil one till u drink 3 glasses of water for every 1 coke glass
:blink:

see i have an evil mind also :P
lolz ...o yea!

well these are called fluff pieces to fil time they are accurate
ahan! Would be interesting though :D

lol the only reason i have not already is cuz im being patient cuz someone said so
lolz...good boy!!

yes i am a nice person but i have limits at times i want to tel him where to take his american love
Believe me it is an open secret now and many have....doesnt seem to have any affect...
The Muslim Show | Facebook
check these comics out they are awesome .... trust me
ok will have a look

have u never gotten angry n used stuff to make cars go burrnnn boom boom :P
obviously not!!! :o:

Back
Top Bottom