What's new

Çay Bahçesi

56186018.jpg
lolz....

u dnt want to ask right now... i still wish this was an open forum... the arabic language does justice to the word dog... i would have loved to practice my arabic on him... is there any mod who speaks arabic here? or can one get away with it
Errr... well.. but... ah nevermind. :lol:

true ur nice when ur relaxed... warna u think too much i guess..
yea...

well now i have to see how much taller i am then u :P if i am taller than u
yea you are :)
as long as u dnt disappear like last week i kinda am used to talking here now
lolz its the internet...dont get addicted...anything addicting is HARAAMMMM :astagh:

u need to stop scratching urself.... u need to be tickled :Pand cotton balls are still the answer :P
lolz...nahh its fine now the skin is not soo raw anymore

haw u need to be gentle with urself.. there are no replacement parts for humans
I actually doubled over at this...

aww that is cute...n yes i wonder how spoiled u r :P i thought i was spoilt... but this is next level...
lolz...naah just SOME stuff...esp if I am known to cut my skin off its best dad does it for me :D

oh n how did they let you go alone... what did you say to them that they said ok beta off u go to study plants u have very understanding parents
Its a long story! :D

I tried to edit it but it keeps coming up the same.
leave it bro ;)

lolz its the internet...dont get addicted...anything addicting is HARAAMMMM :astagh:
lol too late :P plus i wrned u another person came n said it :P
yea you are :)
yay:bounce:
Its a long story! :D
i have time :pop:
lolz...naah just SOME stuff...esp if I am known to cut my skin off its best dad does it for me :D
haha then i am more spoiled then u r...8-)
I actually doubled over at this...
well it is the pakistani effect :P
lolz...nahh its fine now the skin is not soo raw anymore
well if u took care of ur skin :pissed:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry but I might get a warning from him for spending too much time on PDF :p:
lol why would that happen
see how patient i have to be... i seriously am not that patient... alll ur fault

Too late, only managed to be able to delete what I said but forgot to put it back now I don't remember what I said. :blink:
lolz dont worry about it...it wasnt something errr...bad/ important?

lol too late :P plus i wrned u another person came n said it :P
They can say all they want...By getting irritated it will only make the troublemaker happy :whistle:

i have time :pop:
I am sleepy and hungry!

haha then i am more spoiled then u r...8-)
most likely!

well it is the pakistani effect :P
lolzz

well if u took care of ur skin :pissed:
its fine :)

lol why would that happen
hmmm...he is a friend offline :)

see how patient i have to be... i seriously am not that patient... alll ur fault
I rub off good stuff! :tup:

good company is good ...Prophet always said remain in such company ;)

hey doc @S.U.R.B. :wave: whats up? you and your odd timings again :(

They can say all they want...By getting irritated it will only make the troublemaker happy :whistle:
u missed the point :P
I am sleepy and hungry!
well u should eat something n drink water.... h2o ....
most likely!
ji ji i was makin you feel better madam who gets nails cut :P
lil one when ur done globe hopping u can come n get desifoied also
u need to be taken back to basic safety and have that boring class till u remember gloves r good
hmmm...he is a friend offline :)
lol lucky,,, now i have to aim for that what another year of getting insulted on forums :P
I rub off good stuff! :tup:
lol ji ji i will learn patience and get hypertension also at the end of this... but theek ha as long as ur happy :P

Oh me too! Its annoying me soo much I feel like spanking @WebMaster :angry:
lol itna direct :P hahaha relax madam ji

n good company for all i knw ur a serial killer :P the female dexter :angel:

u missed the point :P
yea I am sleepy and hungry :(

well u should eat something n drink water.... h2o ....
lolz ok will do before I head to bed...like in few mins

ji ji i was makin you feel better madam who gets nails cut :P
lolz...

lil one when ur done globe hopping u can come n get desifoied also
oh I get plenty of that when I visit Pakistan...gol gappay and ras gullay :smitten:

u need to be taken back to basic safety and have that boring class till u remember gloves r good
lolz...I remember my supervisor going crazy when the lab tech reported I wasnt playing safe with the ethidium bromide replacement known as gel red :unsure:

lol lucky,,, now i have to aim for that what another year of getting insulted on forums :P
I knew him before the forum....

lol ji ji i will learn patience and get hypertension also at the end of this... but theek ha as long as ur happy :P
shouldnt you be studying?

lol itna direct :P hahaha relax madam ji
lolz...you have no idea how many times I retyped some of my replies...its bad the laptop is in Chinese its worse when I get offlined :pissed:

n good company for all i knw ur a serial killer :P the female dexter :angel:
lolz yeaa!

ok night people! I dont want my biological clock screwed again fixed it with alot of hard work...

:wave:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Back
Top Bottom